|Champion title||Matinée Muncher|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 23 August 2017|
- 6 September 2017
Popcorn Planet is the 183rd episode of Candy Crush Saga and the third and final episode of World Fifty-One. This episode was released on 23 August 2017. The champion title for this episode is Matinée Muncher.
- Liquorice swirl in marmalade officially appears on the board at the start for the first time in level 2721.
- Liquorice swirl + wrapped candy cannon is introduced in level 2725.
- Licorice swirls in sugar chests (two-layered in this case) are officially introduced in level 2732.
This episode contains levels 2721-2735.
Popcorn Planet is an extremely hard episode, with the mean of 6.8. It contains five somewhat hard - hard levels: 2722, 2727, 2728, 2732 and 2735, six very hard levels: 2721, 2723, 2724, 2726, 2731 and 2734, three extremely hard levels: 2729, 2730 and 2733, as well as one notorious nearly impossible level: 2725. Overall, this episode is slightly harder than the previous episode, Fudgy Fort.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|3 ||4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2721||Level 2724||Level 2725|
|2721||58,000||: 8 : 21|
|2722||125,000||: 19 : 24|
|2723||100,000||: 40 : 18|
|2724||5,000||: 25 : 15|
|2725||10,000||: 5 : 15 : 30|
|2726||200,000||: 22 : 24|
|2729||25,000||: 20 : 30 : 40|
|2730||51,000||: 13 : 37|
|2731||185,000||: 9 : 46|
|2733||10,000||: 28 : 36|
|2735||84,000||: 4 : 41|
- The background of this episode looks similar to Confection Corner from Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- This is the first episode with popcorn in the background, as well as having the word "popcorn" in the episode name.
- There is a picture of the dinosaur from Jelly Jungle in the background.
- Like Truffle Trench, there are only three level types; jelly, candy order and mixed.
- There is at least one level with UFOs in this episode, like most episodes with Allen.
- This episode is similar to Popsicle Plateau, both episodes have the same coloured pathway, both episodes are the last of a certain world, both start with "pop" and both words in both episodes have never been used before.
- Every candy order level in this episode requires colours that don't spawn.
- This episode contains the second half of a Hell's Cluster (2709-2731).
- On Flash version this is the last episode to introduce a new cannon (licorice swirl + wrapped candy).
- On Flash version, this is the last episode with a light blue pathway resembling that of Frosty Fields.