|Champion title||Kooky Kernel|
|Release date|| - 17 January 2018|
- 7 February 2018
Popping Peninsula is the 207th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World 42 (HTML5). This episode was released on 17 January 2018. The champion title for this episode is Kooky Kernel.
- Bobbers appear in one-layered sugar chest and four-layered sugar chest on starting board for the first time in level 3091.
This episode contains levels 3081-3095.
Popping Peninsula is an extremely hard episode, with the mean of 6.53. It contains five somewhat hard - hard levels: 3081, 3083, 3088, 3089 and 3092, four very hard levels: 3086, 3090, 3091 and 3095, as well as five extremely hard levels: 3082, 3084, 3085, 3087 and 3094. Overall, this episode is slightly harder than the previous episode, Choco Chess.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|3 ||4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 3084||Level 3088||Level 3091|
|3087||10,000||: 58 : 26 : 26|
|3089||10,000||: 15 : 41|
|3090||10,000||: 30 : 35|
|3092||10,000||: 12 : 14 : 16|
|3093||150,000||: 150,000 pts|
|3094||10,000||: 28 : 34|
|3095||30,000||: 52 : 5|
- This is the first HTML5-exclusive episode with Dexter.
- As of now, the bobber has appeared in all types of sugar chests.
- This appears to be the second episode with popcorn in the background, with the first being the aptly named Popcorn Planet.
- This episode starts a trend where jelly fish order is absent.
- This was chronologically the last episode with a timed level before timed levels were removed from the game.
- This is the second episode without any ingredients (no ingredient or mixed levels). The other one is Candy Town.
- This is the first episode without ingredients since their debut in Candy Factory.
- This is the last episode with a moves level, until Icecream Isle.
- This is one of the few episodes that were released on web and mobile at the same time.
- This is the 6th HTML5-exclusive episode to use two words that haven't been used before.
- This episode's name makes a reference to food and/or drink, since "popping" refers to popcorn.