|This episode is hell!
This episode is currently nearly impossible to beat without, or even with boosters. Most of the levels in this episode are very hard, extremely hard, or even nearly impossible to complete.
|Champion title||Kooky Kernel|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 17 January 2018|
- 7 February 2018
Popping Peninsula is the 207th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World 42 (HTML5). This episode was released on 17 January 2018. The champion title for this episode is Kooky Kernel.
- Bobbers appear in one-layered sugar chest and four-layered sugar chest on starting board for the first time in level 3091.
Popping Peninsula is a nearly impossible episode, with a mean of 7.27. It contains two hard levels: 3088 and 3089, three very hard levels: 3081, 3083, and 3087, eight extremely hard levels: 3084, 3085, 3086, 3090, 3091, 3092, 3094, and 3095, and one nearly impossible level: 3082. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Choco Chess.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 3084||Level 3088||Level 3091|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|3087||70,000||: 66 : 20|
|3089||10,000||: 15 : 41|
|3090||10,000||: 30 : 35|
|3092||10,000||: 12 : 14 : 16|
|3094||10,000||: 28 : 34|
|3095||30,000||: 52 : 5|
- This is the first HTML5-exclusive episode with Dexter.
- As of now, the bobber has appeared in all types of sugar chests.
- This appears to be the second episode with popcorn in the background, with the first being the aptly named Popcorn Planet.
- This episode starts a trend where jelly fish order is absent.
- This was chronologically the last episode with a timed level before timed levels were removed from the game.
- This was the second episode without any ingredients (no ingredient or mixed levels), until level 3093 was redesigned to be an ingredients level. The other one is Candy Town.
- Until said level was redesigned, this was the first episode without ingredients since their debut in Candy Factory.
- This is the last episode with a moves level, until Icecream Isle.
- This is one of the few episodes that was released on web and mobile at the same time.
- This is the 6th HTML5-exclusive episode to use two words that haven't been used before.
- This episode's name makes a reference to food and/or drink, since "popping" refers to popcorn.