| This episode is hell!
This episode is currently nearly impossible to beat without, or even with boosters. Most of the levels in this episode are very hard, extremely hard, or even nearly impossible to complete.
|Champion title||Frosty Friend|
|Release date|| - 19 April 2017|
- 3 May 2017
Popsicle Plateau is the 165th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the third and final episode of World Forty-Five. This episode was released on 19 April 2017. The champion title for this episode is Frosty Friend.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 2451-2465.
After the nerf of Cocoa Cove, this is the most difficult episode of Candy Crush.
Even though hard episodes are the norm, it's almost impossible to have an episode as hard as this. Popsicle Plateau broke every record in terms of difficulty, to the point where it makes Luscious Lane, and even Cavity Cave, look easy, with a mean of 7.4, highest in the game. Also, like the previous episode, every level has a difficulty of at least very hard, except for two levels, which are rated hard: 2451 and 2465. The "easiest" level is 2451, but it is more accurate to say that it is the "least hard" level. Another notable thing is that it contains six extremely hard levels: 2452, 2453, 2456, 2460, 2462 and 2464, and one nearly impossible level: 2454. The rest of the levels are rated very hard. Many players quit playing after encountering this episode.
Overall it’s much harder than the previous episode, the already difficult Haystack Hills.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2451||Level 2457||Level 2463|
|2452||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|2455||10,000||: 50 : 25|
|2459||76,000||: 41 : 31|
|2460||30,000||: 2 : 1|
|2461||60,000||: 60,000 pts|
|2463||100,000||: 12 : 12 : 8|
|2465||90,000||: 40 : 27|
- Based on the background, this episode is to take place near Delicious Drifts or Icing Islands.
- This is the first episode since Gumball Gorge to have a name where none of the words in the name have been used before and the name refers to candy or sweet foods in some way (names like Swirly Steppes, Cobweb Canopy and Bouncy Bayou are original but don't have the name of a food in their names).
- Popsicle is another word for "ice lolly".
- This episode continues the trend of having bobbers.
- This episode breaks the trend of having special candy cannons.
- As of this episode, all four blocker orders (icing, liquorice, chocolate and popcorn) have been required in a level which also requires colours which don't spawn as part of the order.
- This episode had 7 nearly impossible levels, until levels 2457 and 2458 were nerfed, and many levels were downgraded.
- This episode currently has a mean of 7.4, so it is the hardest episode in the game. There are no levels rated easier than hard and all but two are very hard are higher.
- This episode is a part of a huge Hell's Cluster (2439-2475).
- This episode is the first to be rated Nearly Impossible.
- It's the last episode on Flash version with Paul.
- This episode has the most extremely hard levels, at six.