|Champion title||Frosty Friend|
|Release date|| - 19 April 2017|
- 3 May 2017
Popsicle Plateau is the 165th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and final episode of World 33 (HTML5). This episode was released on 19 April 2017. The champion title for this episode is Frosty Friend.
- Nothing new is added.
Popsicle Plateau is an extremely hard episode, with a mean of 6.8. It contains five hard levels: 2451, 2455, 2458, 2459, and 2460, two very hard levels: 2457 and 2464, three extremely hard levels: 2453, 2456, and 2462, and three nearly impossible levels: 2452, 2454, and 2463. At first, this episode had a mean of 8.2, but after the nerfs and downgrades that this episode has received over the 42 months since its release, it became much easier. Overall, this episode is still harder than the previous episode, Haystack Hills.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2451||Level 2457||Level 2463|
|Level 2453||Level 2455||Level 2456||Level 2457||Level 2462||Level 2463|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|2452||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|2455||10,000||: 27 : 22|
|2459||76,000||: 41 : 31|
|2460||30,000||: 2 : 1|
|2461||20,000||: 4 : 2|
|2463||100,000||: 25 : 29|
|2465||90,000||: 40 : 27|
- Based on the background, this episode is to take place near Delicious Drifts or Icing Islands.
- This is the first episode since Gumball Gorge to have a name where none of the words in the name have been used before and the name refers to candy or sweet foods in some way (names like Swirly Steppes, Cobweb Canopy and Bouncy Bayou are original but don't have the name of a food in their names).
- Popsicle is another word for "ice lolly".
- This episode continues the trend of having bobbers.
- This episode breaks the trend of having special candy cannons.
- As of this episode, all four blocker orders (frosting, liquorice, chocolate and popcorn) have been required in a level which also requires colours which don't spawn as part of the order.
- This episode had 7 nearly impossible levels, until levels 2457 and 2458 were nerfed, and many levels were downgraded.
- This episode is a part of a huge Hell's Cluster (2439-2475).
- It's the last episode on Flash version with Paul.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|