|Champion title||Frosty Friend|
|Release date|| - 19 April 2017|
- 3 May 2017
Popsicle Plateau is the 165th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the third and final episode of World Forty-Five. This episode was released on 19 April 2017. The champion title for this episode is Frosty Friend.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsThis episode contains levels 2451-2465.
It's almost impossible to have an episode as hard as this. Popsicle Plateau broke every record in terms of difficulty, to the point where it makes Luscious Lane look easy. Like the previous episode, it has a mean above 7, but this episode is even harder than that, with an unimaginable, nightmarish mean of 7.6. Also, like the previous episode, every level has a difficulty of at least very hard, except for one level, which is rated hard: 2451. Overall, Popsicle Plateau is the hardest episode in the game. Another notable thing is that it contains six extremely hard levels: 2452, 2453, 2456, 2460, 2462 and 2463. It also contains two nearly impossible levels: 2454 and 2455, the rest of the levels are rated very hard. Many players quit playing after encountering this episode.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
Level 2454 and Level 2455
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2451||Level 2457||Level 2463|
|2452||35||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|2453||20||94,000||: 37 : 2|
|2455||38||10,000||: 50 : 50|
|2459||30||76,000||: 23 : 49|
|2460||30||30,000||: 2 : 1|
|2461||30||60,000||: 60,000 pts|
|2463||22||100,000||: 12 : 16 : 8|
|2465||22||200,000||: 67 : 4|
- Based on the background, this episode is to take place near Delicious Drifts or Icing Islands.
- This is the first episode since Gumball Gorge to have a name where none of the words in the name have been used before and the name refers to candy or sweet foods in some way (names like Swirly Steppes, Cobweb Canopy and Bouncy Bayou are original but don't have the name of a food in their names).
- Popsicle is another word for "ice lolly".
- This episode continues the trend of having bobbers.
- This episode breaks the trend of having special candy cannons.
- As of this episode, all four blocker orders (icing, liquorice, chocolate and popcorn) have been required in a level which also requires colours which don't spawn as part of the order.
- Currently, the mean of this episode is 7.6, currently calculated as the hardest episode in the game so far. There are no levels below hard and all but two of them are at least extremely hard.
- This episode had 7 Nearly Impossible levels until levels 2457 and 2458 got nerfed.
- This episode is a part of the 93rd Hell's Cluster (2433-2471).
- It's the last episode on Flash version with Paul.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|