|Champion title||Drizzle Deflector|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 10 August 2016|
- 24 August 2016
Praline Pavilion is the 129th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fourth episode of World 26 (HTML5). This episode was released on 10 August 2016. The champion title for this episode is Drizzle Deflector.
- Ingredients appear on jelly squares in sugar chests (one-layered to four-layered) for the first time in level 1917.
Praline Pavilion is a hard episode, with a mean of 4.8. It contains five somewhat hard - hard levels: 1916, 1917, 1918, 1922, and 1923, two very hard levels: 1915 and 1920, and two extremely hard levels: 1919 and 1921. Overall, this episode is slightly harder than the previous episode, Kooky Kingdom.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1915||Level 1920||Level 1924|
|Level 1915||Level 1917||Level 1919||Level 1921|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|1913||50,000||: 28 : 10 : 5|
|1916||20,000||: 13 : 16|
|1917||250,000||: 18 : 53|
|1919||50,000||: 62 : 162 : 2|
|1921||50,000||: 1 : 20|
|1923||50,000||: 1 : 14 : 18|
- Like Blueberry Brush, there are no ingredients levels and only one jelly level.
- The episode background takes place somewhere nearby Truffle Terrace, where Cherry Chateau (currently Waffle Workshop), an episode in which Cherry Baroness is also the main character, is located.
- Like the previous episode, it has a timed level finale. Also, this is the first time when two consecutive episodes have timed levels as their finale.
- However, this isn't true anymore, as they were removed.
- All of this episode's sugar drop levels are mixed levels. Additionally, two of the three have four colours. But after 1920 was buffed, only one remains.
- This episode contains the Cherry Baroness and this episode is extremely hard. All the other episodes with her are rater hard or above as well.
- However, exceptions are the earlier episodes with her.
- Before Dreamworld was removed, it used to share its second word with Playful Pavilion.
- This episode used to contain 4 extremely hard levels. Nowadays, only two exist.
- Praline is a sweet substance used for filling chocolates. This is the only episode on Flash version where said word appears in the name of the episode, as the next episode with that name, Praline Pagoda, appears much later in the game.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|