|Champion title||Clumsy Cupid|
|New features|| order (unofficial) |
|Release date|| - 27 January 2016 |
- 10 February 2016
- Dark chocolate order is unofficially introduced in level 1502.
- Due to level 1451 being redesigned, level 1494 is now the first level where regular magic mixers can spawn five-layered frosting.
- Sugar keys with a fixed colour appear in marmalade and sugar chests for the first time in level 1492.
Precious Pond is a very hard episode, with a mean of 5.8. It contains four hard levels: 1493, 1501, 1504 and 1505, four very hard levels: 1496, 1497, 1499 and 1500, and three extremely hard levels: 1494, 1498 and 1503. Only levels 1492 and 1502 are easy to complete. Overall, this episode is harder than the previous episode, Delicious Dynasty.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1493||Level 1499||Level 1504|
|Level 1498||Level 1499||Level 1500||Level 1503||Level 1505|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|1491||40,000||: 2 : 55 : 15|
|1492||10,000||: 1 : 1|
|1494||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1499||75,000||: 7 : 50 : 7|
|1500||50,000||: 6 : 19||Milestone level.|
|1503||40,000||: 2 : 2|
- This episode contains the 1,500th level in Reality, which used to be the 700th jelly level before the removal of timed levels.
- Much like level 1100, level 1500 used to be a jelly level with a multiple of 100 for both its level number (1500) and its level type number (700).
- This is the first episode about Valentine's Day. It is the first holiday-themed episode since Peppermint Party and the first one of 2016.
- This is one of the few earlier episodes with less than 5 jelly levels (and by extension it is one of the episodes which has more ingredient levels than jelly levels).
- Several trends are broken in this episode. Unlike the past three episodes this one has 4 level types, it does not end with a candy order level (and has only 3 of them as opposed to 5) and the episode name does not begin with the letter "D".
- All candy order levels in this episode require at least one blocker order. Additionally, none of them require liquorice swirls.
- There are no liquorice swirls on this episode (except for those created by mystery candies).
- This episode continues the trend of odd numbered episodes from Peppermint Party, once did, having no extremely hard levels.
- This episode is the first one in 14 episodes not to contain any extremely hard levels.
- Coincidentally, all very hard levels of this episode are officially marked as "hard levels" (hexagon levels) by King.
- This episode shares its second word with Peppermint Pond and Pearly Pond.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Lovely Lake.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|