|Characters||Neko and Bubblegum Troll|
|Champion title||Sherbet Shogun|
|Release date|| - 14 May 2013|
- 17 July 2013
Neko needs Tiffi to stop Gumzilla (aka Bubblegum Troll) from causing destruction to her pagoda tower.
The Gumzilla monster turned out to be the bubblegum troll. Tiffi and the bubblegum troll fight with pretzel sticks until he went back to normal, saying, "I'll be back! HA HA!" and the cat become happy and thanked her.
- Cake bombs () are introduced in level 366. (Brief Description: A blocker with 8 segments. Once all eight are destroyed, it removes all candies and one-hit blockers from the screen, as well as taking off layers.) It is a very unique blocker, and is the first blocker to take up more than one square - they take up 4 squares in a 2×2 shape.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 368||Level 375||Level 376|
|Level 367||Level 376||Level 377|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|366||8,000||: 4 : 4||is introduced|
|370||260,000||: 25||Starts with 77 candy bombs, one of the highest in a single level.|
|372||20,000||: 1 : 18|
|373||40,000||: 37||Only level to have 6 cake bombs, more than any other level|
|376||180,000||: 9 : 9||A level with one of the largest amounts of ingredients in the game, containing 9 cherries and 9 hazelnuts.|
Fourth level with 3 candy colours.
|377||30,000||: 60 : 60 : 60|
|380||45,000||: 23 : 20|
- This is the 2nd time an episode introduces something that makes a reference to the episode previous to it. The episode introduces cake bombs, cakes appeared in the background of Fudge Islands. The first one was chocolate which was introduced in Minty Meadow, the episode after Chocolate Mountains.
- This episode resembles Japan. The mountain at the back layer of the Godzilla and some pink trees resembles this episode as cherry blossoms. The three-story building resembles the green pagoda in the game. The red rails also match.
- Even Neko is in Japanese clothes.
- All levels in this episode contain cake bombs. 373 has 6 cake bombs, the most out of any level.
- When this episode was released, there were numerous changes that were related to the colour bomb.
- It now gives off points in an arithmetic format, instead of the traditional format. This allows scoring of high points when you use this special candy.
- The interface when you trigger a colour bomb + wrapped candy has been changed.
- The banner text is not exactly centered. It is slightly aligned to the left (Flash only).
- Some people considered levels 374-378 to be a hell's cluster. However, it is no longer true as of now.
- This episode contains levels 370 and 374, where millions of points can be achieved.
- Eventually, levels with this characteristic are common in later episodes.
- This episode's pathway is the same as that of Biscuit Bungalow.
- The pagoda is seen in the background in Spicy Shop, but it is red instead of green.
- This episode was released on 14 May 2013, exactly one year before Gummy Gardens was released (on 14 May 2014).
- This was the first episode whithout chameleon candies, until they were removed.
- "Gumzilla" is a pun on "Godzilla".
- Incidentally, Godzilla is also from Japan - many famous movies include him.
- The text in the story says its own episode name.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|