|Characters||Neko and Bubblegum Troll|
|Champion title||Sherbet Shogun|
|Release date|| - 14 May 2013|
- 17 July 2013
Neko the cat needs Tiffi's help in stopping the Gumzilla monster (aka Bubblegum Troll) from causing massive destruction to the pagoda tower.
The Gumzilla monster turned out to be the bubblegum troll. Tiffi and the bubblegum troll fight with pretzel sticks until he got out to say, "I'll be back! HA HA!" and the cat got happy.
- Cake bombs () are introduced in level 366. (Brief Description: A blocker with 8 segments. Once all eight are destroyed, it removes all candies and one-hit blockers from the screen, as well as taking off layers.) It is the first blocker to take up more than one square - they take up 4 squares in a 2×2 shape.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 366-380.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|3 ||4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 368||Level 375||Level 376|
|366||8,000||: 4 : 4||is introduced|
|368||30,000||: 2 : 1|
|370||260,000||: 30||Starts with 77 candy bombs, more candy bombs than any other level.|
|372||20,000||: 4 : 18|
|373||40,000||: 40,000 pts||The only level to have just 6 cake bombs, more cake bombs than any other level|
|374||15,000||: 75||Millions of points can be scored due to the abundance of .|
|376||180,000||: 9 : 9||A level with one of the largest amounts of ingredients in the game, containing 9 cherries and 9 hazelnuts.|
Fourth level with 3 candy colours. The next one is level 587.
|377||30,000||: 60 : 60 : 60|
|378||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|380||45,000||: 23 : 20|
- This is the 2nd time an episode introduces something that makes a reference to the episode previous to it. The episode introduces cake bombs, cakes appeared in the background of Fudge Islands. The first one was chocolate which was introduced in Minty Meadow, the episode after Chocolate Mountains.
- The Suzume character originated from Namco's NES game Suzume no Candy, Similar to SEGA's Columns.
- This episode resembles Japan. The mountain at the back layer of the Godzilla and some pink trees resembles this episode as cherry blossoms. The three-story building resembles the green pagoda in the game. The red rails also match.
- Even Neko is in Japanese clothes.
- All levels in this episode contain cake bombs. Level 373 has 6 cake bombs which is the most of any level.
- The banner text is not exactly centered. It is slightly aligned to the left.
- Some people consider levels 374-378 to be a Hell's Cluster. It was also the only quintuplet of hexagon levels in the game.
- This episode contains levels 370 and 374, where millions of points can be achieved.
- This episode's pathway is the same as that of Biscuit Bungalow's.
- Pudding Pagoda is seen in the background in Spicy Shop, but the Pagoda is red instead of green.
- This episode was released on May 14, 2013, exactly one year before Gummy Gardens was released (on May 14, 2014).
- "Gumzilla" is a pun on "Godzilla".
- Incidentally, Godzilla is also from Japan - many famous movies include him.
- The text in the story says its own episode name.
- This also resembles China.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|