|Champion title||Piñata Patcher|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 30 January 2019|
- 13 February 2019
Tiffi uses her knitting wool to patch up Pepe.
- Striped candies are encased by candy cane curls for the first time in level 4347.
- Red lucky candies appear on a board where said colour doesn't spawn for the first time in level 4354.
This episode contains levels 4341-4355.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 4343||Level 4346||Level 4354|
- Based on the background, this episode takes place near Bonbon Bistro.
- As such, the episode presumably takes place in France as well.
- This episode shares its second word with Piñata Park and Party Park.
- This could be considered the first episode with the name of a colour in it. Orange Overpass is technically the first, although "orange" seems to refer to the fruit instead of the colour.
- This is the 22nd HTML5 exclusive episode in which the episode name is not related to food or drink in any way.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.