- Not to be confused with the level type with this name.
|Champion title||Jelly Juggler|
|Release date|| - 13 September 2017|
- 27 September 2017
|Difficulty||Very Hard - Extremely Hard|
Rainbow Rapids (Episode 186) is the 186th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the third and final episode of World Fifty-Two. This episode was released on 13 September 2017. The champion title for this episode is Jelly Juggler.
Tiffi and Minty enjoy sliding down the rainbow slide.
Rainbow Rapids is a very hard - extremely hard episode, with the mean of 5.93. It contains five hard levels: 2768, 2769, 2770, 2773 and 2780, three very hard levels: 2766, 2776 and 2779, as well as one extremely hard level: 2777. Overall, this episode is easier than the previous episode, Peppermint Pond.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2766||Level 2774||Level 2780|
|2768||100,000||: 20 : 20|
|2772||56,000||: 35 : 21|
|2774||75,000||: 75,000 pts|
|2776||180,000||: 18 : 50||First level with in|
|2778||175,000||: 14 : 30|
|2779||10,000||: 10 : 20 : 30|
|2780||300,000||: 36 : 36|
- This episode is released 1 day before the first anniversary of level 2000 in Bubblegum Bazaar.
- This episode was previously named as Jelly Rainbow.
- This episode shares the first word with Rainbow Runway.
- Much like Fabulous Fair, Minty appears in an episode where one level is a palindrome (levels 2662 and 2772, respectively).
- This is the seventh episode in a row to have a new blocker combination. The previous six were chested Five-layered Icing, locked Liquorice Swirl (officially), chested Regular Icing (officially), marmalade-covered Liquorice Swirl, locked Three-layered Icing and marmalade-covered Chocolate.
- Formerly, this was one of the episodes with no sugar drops. This has been fixed in an update.
- This episode begins with the final level of a Hell's Cluster (2759-2766).
- On Flash, there used to be a problem on the episode banner and the episode's champion title where the name used source names which doesn't make the proper names exist.
- This is most likely due to the fact that the developers forgot to make a major update on that version before the episode release. It has now been fixed.
- This is the last episode required to be completed to advance to the final world in the game (World 53).
- On Flash version, this is the last episode with a blue pathway resembling that of Fizzy Factory.
- This episode shares its name with a level type.