|Champion title||Twisted Trimmer|
|New features|| |
order in other level types
|Release date|| - 23 October 2019|
- 30 October 2019
Rainbow Reef (Episode 380) is the 380th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and last episode of World 76 (HTML5). This episode was released on 23 October 2019. The champion title for this episode is Twisted Trimmer.
Olivia is tangled up in the rainbow twists. Tiffi uses her scissors to cut her free.
- Rainbow twist (all 5 layers) is introduced in level 5676.
- Rainbow twist order is introduced in level 5677.
- Rainbow twist (all 5 layers) appears in marmalade for the first time in level 5680.
- Rainbow twist appears in liquorice locks for the first time in level 5683.
- Rainbow twist appears on conveyor belts for the first time in level 5685.
- Mystery candy + wrapped candy cannon is officially introduced in the same level.
- Rainbow twist appears in sugar chests for the first time in level 5687.
- Mystery candy + horizontal striped candy cannon is introduced in level 5688.
- Rainbow twist appears in crystals for the first time in level 5689.
Rainbow Reef is a somewhat hard episode, with a mean of 4.27. It is special in a way that it is the first episode since Tricky Tracks, 242 episodes prior, to have a difficulty rated below "very hard." It contains two hard levels: 5689 and 5690, and two very hard levels: 5685 and 5688. Overall, it is much easier than the previous episode, Pumpkin Parade.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 5679||Level 5686||Level 5689|
|5679||10,000||: 1 : 56|
|5682||100,000||: 100,000 pts|
|5683||100,000||: 4 : 6|
|5685||72,000||: 9 : 63|
|5686||650,000||: 24 : 54|
|5687||30,000||: 135 : 95 : 80|
|5688||80,000||: 6 : 1|
|5690||43,000||: 15 : 47|
- This episode shares its first word with Rainbow Runway and Rainbow Rapids. Also, the new feature is referenced in the episode name (and can be seen in the episode's background).
- This episode introduces the most new elements and element combinations since Crystal Canteen.
- This is one of the episodes whose name has been used for April Fool's Day (2020).
This is the 49th HTML5-exclusive episode in which the episode name is not related to food or drink in any way.