|Champion title||Rainbow Catcher|
|Release date|| - 17 July 2013|
- 8 October 2013
Rainbow Runway is the 30th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the sixth and final episode of World Five. This episode was released on 17 July 2013. The champion title for this episode is Rainbow Catcher.
Minty the Pegasus has eaten too much candies and cannot fly, so he asks Tiffi to help give him a boost. Tiffi says that helping is her specialty.
Tiffi grabs a chocolate teeter-totter to use as a catapult. She jumps on it to send Minty flying in midair. Minty can once again fly.
- Technically, nothing new is added. However, chameleon candy cannons are unofficially introduced in level 432 due to a redesign.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 426-440.
Rainbow Runway is a somewhat easy episode. However, six levels pose a challenge: 426, 427, 428, 429, 432 and 436. Thus, it is harder than the previous episode, Soda Swamp, with a mean of 3.4, despite having the same difficulty.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 427||Level 428||Level 436|
|430||10,000||: 4 : 20||A level that has a similar board to level 65.|
|433||45,000||: 45,000 pts|
|434||105,000||: 35 : 12|
|435||90,000||: 300 : 300 : 300||One of the levels with a big order requirement|
|437||60,000||: 62||All have jellies underneath them|
|438||45,000||: 20 : 100 : 77|
|439||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|440||190,000||: 45||Level with the most number of under a|
- A website, crushingcandies.com, hoaxed a fake episode 30. It was supposedly called "Cupcake Forest" and contained 7 jelly levels, 5 ingredients levels, 2 candy order levels, and 1 timed level. Crushingcandies.com then explained they got the false information from the regular Candy Crush Saga Wikipedia page and apologised for the false information.
- The levels in this episode seem to go in progressive order.
- Upon its release in HTML5, the quit button was changed.
- Before the release, if you scrolled to the very top of the board, the first three spaces of the episode could be seen, but the spaces had no level type icon or number, and the colour was dark blue, although this episode's colour is pink.
- Upon its release, when you are playing timed levels, it displays "Get (required points) points!", but it was changed to "Get (required points) points in (time) seconds!". Nowadays, this only applies in Flash, since timed levels have been removed in HTML5.
- This episode used to start a trend in which all levels ending in 0 or a multiple of 10 are somewhat hard or higher, from level 440 until 570. However, this is no longer the case.
- Even though this episode is based on rainbows, there are hardly any rainbow candies at all, except when you get them from a mystery candy in levels 432 and 435. The former level has been redesigned to have chameleon candy cannons, however, fitting the episode's theme.
- This is the first two-words episodes with compound words.
- This is the first episode in Reality with a rainbow theme.
- This is the only episode since the trend of reusing episodes that began with Polkapalooza that has not been reused or altered in any way. Cherry Chateau was renamed to Waffle Workshop and every other episode from Polkapalooza onward has been reused in 2019, and this trend persists in 2020.
- Polkapalooza: Episode 28 and Episode 352.
- Soda Swamp: Episode 29 and Episode 353 (it was also used for Episode 66, though that was a stage play and not an exact copy).
- Butterscotch Boulders: Episode 31 and Episode 363.
- Sugary Shire: Episode 32 and Episode 369.
- Meringue Moor: Episode 34 and Episode 383.
- Ice Cream Caves: Episode 35 and Episode 391.
- Sour Salon: Episode 36 and Episode 399.