|Champion title||Sticky Speedster|
|New features||() in|
|Release date|| - 5 August 2015|
- 19 August 2015
|Difficulty||Somewhat Hard - Hard|
- Technically, nothing new is added. However, lucky candies that spawn blue candies when opened appear in marmalade for the first time in level 1127.
This is a somewhat hard - hard episode, with a mean of 4.47. It has a lot of somewhat easy levels: 1116, 1118, 1129, and 1130, but it also has five hard levels: 1119, 1121, 1122, 1124, and 1126. As a result, this episode is of similar difficulty to the previous episode, Chocolate Chamber.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1121||Level 1128||Level 1129|
|Level 1121||Level 1126||Level 1128|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|1119||70,000||: 46 : 14|
|1120||40,000||: 2 : 3|
|1124||50,000||: 8 : 22|
|1127||50,000||: 14 : 10 : 70|
|1128||64,000||: 8 : 23|
|1130||60,000||: 3 : 3|
- If you look at the background, Odus is hiding behind Tiffi's car.
- This is the thirteenth episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This episode continues the trend of having cake bombs, popcorn, sugar keys/chests, and locked chocolate. It also features chocolate fountains, which didn't appear at all in the last 3 episodes.
- The episode's background looks like Mario Kart 8's Sweet Sweet Canyon.
- Its background also can be a reference to Wreck-It Ralph's Sugar Rush.
- This is the second episode to have the name of a fruit in its title. The first one is Cloudberry Creek.
- The clouds in the episode background looks like marshmallows.
- Its pathway colour on web version is sky blue while on mobile version, it's magenta.
- After this episode was released, candies going over the teleporters become slower.
- Upon the release, the background put Tiffi wrongly "outside" her car. It is fixed some time later.
- If you look closely, you can see that the elephant's wheels are coconut wheels.
- This is probably the first episode in which there's no form of an upcoming/unreleased content until the last hours before its release. The only form of that content at that time is the promotional picture of its episode, one day before the release.
- This is the first episode to be based around racing, the next one is Cookie Chase.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Munchy Marathon.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|