Next blocker: Two-layered Icing
Sachet, also known as One-layered Icing, is a blocker in Candy Crush Saga. This blocker is very easy to destroy, and would usually hold layers of icing in it. The first level with sachets in a starting board layout is unofficially level 21 and officially level 142.
|First appearance||Latest appearance|
|Level 21 (unofficial)|
Level 142 (official)
|Level 116/Dreamworld||Level 633/Dreamworld|
For the list of levels with this blocker, see here.
It looks like a silver plastic wrapper in a square shape that has been creased 20 times, and has a circular black point in the middle.
Before Diamond District was released, it looked like a silver plastic wrapper in a square shape that had been creased 20 times.
Sachets are stationary blockers that occupies only one space. These blockers can be destroyed by an adjacent match or a special candies' effects that touches it. Jelly can hide under the sachet.
- This element's title (for this case only) has not been fully introduced yet. However, this is the simplest case of the Icing.
- This can be broken if a colour bomb hits an adjacent candy, unlike regular icing. However, regular icing can also be broken in the same way after a recent update.
- This blocker can officially be found in chests, starting from level 2646.
- Following the removal of regular icing, this blocker can spawn from Magic Mixers.
- All regular icing has been turned into sachets as of May 2020.
|Candy Crush Saga blockers|