|Champion title||Licorice Astronaut|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 7 June 2012|
- 14 November 2012
Tiffi finds an alien named Allen with his spaceship broken. As the name suggests, this canyon is filled with salt.
Tiffi uses an unknown tool, possibly the tool to repair spaceships. Then, the single-eyed alien becomes happy. In the meantime, a current is conducted between the two antennas. Then, a spaceship paves a way to pick up the alien. The episode ends.
- Candy bombs () are introduced. (Brief Description: Blockers that attempt to end the game early... (in a bad way). They can appear in liquorice locks from level 107 onwards.
- Bomb cooler () is unlocked at level 97 (Brief Description: Adds five moves to the countdown for all bombs visible on the game board.)
- Jelly fish in licorice locks are unofficially introduced in level 100, due to redesigning.
- Candy bomb + vertical striped candy and ingredient + candy bomb + horizontal striped candy cannon are unofficially introduced in level 102, due to redesigning.
- Liquorice swirl cannon is unofficially introduced in level 103, due to redesigning.
- Candy bomb + striped candy cannon is unofficially introduced in level 109, due to redesigning.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 96-110.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 97||Level 100||Level 109|
|96||25,000||: 25,000 pts||Introduction to|
|97||80,000||: 80,000 pts||Bomb Cooler booster unlocked|
The level is shaped like a candy bomb
|98||65,000||: 65,000 pts|
|100||60,000||: 9 : 26||Milestone level|
|101||70,000||: 1 : 2|
|109||40,000||: 4 : 33|
|110||40,000||: 40,000 pts|
- This is the first episode to take place at night.
- Moves levels are the second most abundant level type in this episode, consisting of level 96, level 97, level 98, and level 110. Candy bombs are abundant in this episode, most likely because they were introduced in this episode.
- This is the first episode that finishes with a moves level (Level 110). The second is Milky Marina, 102 episodes later.
- This episode is the first one to have more moves levels than ingredients levels (4 moves vs. 2 ingredient).
- Prior to the release of Cereal Sea, it had all moves levels that did not have a 4 in it (as other episodes has levels 4, 47, 114, and 144).
- This is the first of five episodes (besides Dreamworld episodes) that take place at night, the others being Gingerbread Glade, Crunchy Castle, Holiday Hut, and Polkapalooza (Episode 28). However, in the Facebook version, it takes place in the morning.
- For unknown reasons, the stories stop after this episode on mobile versions.
- This episode is the last episode that was released to mobile on the same day Candy Crush Saga was released to mobile (14 November 2012), and that is a possible reason why King chose this particular episode to stop the stories.
- This is one of the episodes where no characters appear on the background of mobile version.
- This was formerly the hardest episode in the game, but it got re-added in July 2012.
- This is the first episode to contain a milestone level (level 100).
- The background of this episode looks nearly like Bubblegum Blueshift in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- Every level in this episode was redesigned at least once.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|