|Champion title||Licorice Astronaut|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 7 June 2012|
- 14 November 2012
Tiffi finds an alien named Allen with his spaceship broken. As the name suggests, this canyon is filled with salt.
Tiffi uses an unknown tool, possibly the tool to repair spaceships. Then, the single-eyed alien becomes happy. In the meantime, a current is conducted between the two antennas. Then, a spaceship paves a way to pick up the alien. The episode ends.
- Candy bombs () are introduced. (Brief Description: Blockers that attempt to end the game early, in a bad way.)
- Bomb cooler () is unlocked at level 97 (Brief Description: Adds five moves to the countdown for all bombs visible on the game board.)
- Four-layered frosting () is unofficially introduced in level 104.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 97||Level 100||Level 109|
|Level 106||Level 107||Level 110|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|96||10,000||: 9||Introduction to and candy bomb order|
|97||72,000||: 63||Bomb Cooler booster unlocked|
The level was shaped like a candy bomb.
|98||20,500||: 21 : 16|
|99||114,000||: 23 : 46|
|100||30,000||: 3||The 1st milestone level in Reality|
|103||80,000||: 40||Similar to level 2359|
|104||50,000||: 5||is unofficially introduced|
|107||132,000||: 2 : 66|
- This is the first episode to take place at night.
- Moves levels were the second most abundant level type in this episode, consisting of level 96, 97, 98, and 110. Candy bombs are abundant in this episode, most likely because they were introduced in this episode.
- This is the first episode that finishes with a moves level (110). The second is Milky Marina, 102 episodes later.
- This episode is the first one to have more moves levels than ingredients levels (4 moves vs. 2 ingredient), since the latter's introduction.
- Prior to the release of Cereal Sea, it had all moves levels that did not have a 4 in it (as other episodes has levels 4, 47, 114, and 144).
- This is the first of five episodes (besides Dreamworld episodes) that take place at night, the others being Gingerbread Glade, Crunchy Castle, Holiday Hut, and Polkapalooza (Episode 28). However, in Flash, it takes place in the morning. Later on the game, episodes with this theme became more common.
- For unknown reasons, the stories stop after this episode, and for a long time, until the release of Bonbon Brambles.
- This episode is the last episode that was released when Candy Crush Saga was released to iOS and Android (14 November 2012), and that is a possible reason why King chose this particular episode to stop the stories.
- This is one of the episodes where no characters appear on the background of mobile version. This is no longer the case as of now, as several episodes have this trait.
- This was formerly the hardest episode in the game. Most levels used to be rated somewhat hard or higher, due to the nature of the candy bombs.
- This is the first episode to contain a milestone level (level 100).
- The background of this episode looks nearly like Bubblegum Blueshift in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- Every level in this episode was redesigned at least once.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|