|Champion title||Marmalade Mermaid|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 1 February 2013|
- 2 May 2013
In this episode, Tiffi goes underwater and bumps into a mermaid named Milly (who bears a striking resemblance to her due to the fact that they are twins). The mermaid is unable to find her seahorses who have run away from her.
Tiffi pulls out a kazoo and plays it, retrieving all the gummy seahorses.
- Chameleon candies () are introduced. They appear both on the board and in marmalade for the first time in level 306. (Description: The rainbow candies that change colours are very irritating. The incessant blinking and shimmer of rainbow across the jellies give many players a headache.)
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 306-320.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 310||Level 316||Level 317|
|306||10,000||: 50||are introduced|
|309||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|311||40,000||: 28 : 14||Considered the hardest level in the entire game until it was nerfed|
|313||20,000||: 20,000 pts|
|314||30,000||: 16||Almost an exact replica of level 67|
|316||70,000||: 36||This level used to have a bug and was reported to King|
|319||10,000||: 55 : 55|
|320||130,000||: 65||Almost an exact replica of level 65|
- This is the third episode to take place in a watery terrain (the previous two episodes are being Wafer Wharf and Delicious Drifts).
- This is the first episode in reality in when Tiffi has a different clothing style than usual.
- This is the second episode to be released in reality in 2013.
- When the episode was first released, the S in "Shores" in the title was not capitalized.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|