- Not to be confused with the 22nd episode of Reality, Savory Shores.
|Champion title||Bubbly Blower|
|Release date|| - 10 May 2017|
- 24 May 2017
- Nothing new is added.
Savory Springs is a very hard episode, with a mean of 5.8. It has three somewhat hard levels: 2500, 2501, and 2509, three hard levels: 2497, 2503, and 2507, two very hard levels: 2499 and 2502, as well as three extremely hard levels: 2504, 2506, and 2508. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Blooming Backyard.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2499||Level 2504||Level 2508|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|2506||200,000||: 31 : 22|
|2509||125,000||: 25 : 25|
|2510||200,000||: 16 : 29|
- This episode's story used to be for Episode 162, until it was moved, due to the release of the bobber in Episode 162.
- This episode shares its first word with Savory Shores.
- Based on the background, this episode appear to take place on the opposite side of Sweet Skies.
- This was the second episode without candy order levels at all (since their debut) until the redesign of Level 2499.
- This episode was therefore similar to Minty Meadow (Episode 64), where the only objectives in all levels will be jelly and/or ingredients. Also, said episode was released around two years before this one (104 episodes ago, with new episodes each week).
- Even though this episode's number ends in an "8", it doesn't continue the trend of episode numbers ending with "8" having candy cannons which can spawn new things for the first time. However, there is a cannon which can spawn two different elements from the same cannon for the first time.
- All jelly levels except level 2505 requires double jellies to clear.
- All mixed levels requires cherries to be collected. None of them require hazelnuts.
- This episode used to continue the trend of having bobbers, with only one level having them. However, said level has been redesigned, so it no longer has bobbers.
- Chameleon candy cannons return after their absence since Crispy Clearing.
- This episode contains a Hell's cluster (2502-2510).
- It's the last episode on Flash version with Hippo.