- Not to be confused with the 22nd episode of Reality, Savory Shores.
|Champion title||Bubbly Blower|
|Release date|| - 10 May 2017|
- 24 May 2017
Savory Springs is the 168th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the third and final episode of World Forty-Six. This episode was released on 10 May 2017. The champion title for this episode is Bubbly Blower.
- Mystery candy + sugar key dispenser is introduced in level 2502.
Savory Springs is an extremely hard episode, with a mean of 6.73. It has one somewhat hard level: 2498, four hard levels: 2496, 2500, 2505 and 2510, five very hard levels: 2499, 2506, 2507, 2508 and 2509, as well as four extremely hard levels: 2497, 2502, 2503 and 2504. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Blooming Backyard.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
Level 2497 and level 2502
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2499||Level 2504||Level 2508|
|2500||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|2502||81,000||: 81||first appears|
|2506||200,000||: 31 : 24|
|2507||10,000||: 2 : 2|
|2509||125,000||: 25 : 25|
|2510||200,000||: 16 : 29|
- This episode's story used to be for Episode 162, until it was moved, due to the release of the bobber in Episode 162.
- This episode shares its first word with Savory Shores.
- Based on the background, this episode appear to take place on the opposite side of Sweet Skies.
- This was the second episode without candy order levels at all (since their debut) until the redesign of Level 2499.
- This episode was therefore similar to Minty Meadow (Episode 64), where the only objectives in all levels will be jelly and/or ingredients. Also, said episode was released around two years before this one (104 episodes ago, with new episodes each week).
- Even though this episode's number ends in an "8", it doesn't continue the trend of episode numbers ending with "8" having candy cannons which can spawn new things for the first time. However, there is a cannon which can spawn two different elements from the same cannon for the first time.
- All jelly levels except level 2505 requires double jellies to clear.
- All mixed levels requires cherries to be collected. None of them require hazelnuts.
- This episode used to continue the trend of having bobbers, with only one level having them. However, said level has been redesigned so it no longer has bobbers.
- Chameleon candy cannons return after their absence since Crispy Clearing.
- This episode contains a Hell's cluster (2502-2510).
- It's the last episode on Flash version with Hippo.