|Champion title||Basket Boss|
|Release date|| - 26 October 2016|
- 9 November 2016
Pepe wants to enjoy a picnic between the shakes (milkshakes), but has trouble getting to all the delicious snacks. Tiffi whacks the basket in a style similar to how she whacked Pepe in the episode Piñata Park.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 2076-2090.
Shaky Shire is a very hard episode, with a mean of 5.07 - 5.13. It contains one hard level: 2089, four very hard levels: 2076, 2082, 2085 and 2090, and two extremely hard levels: 2078 and 2081. Despite all this, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Luscious Lane.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2080||Level 2085||Level 2090|
|0||0|| - 1|
| - 3|
|2076||30,000||: 1 : 2|
|2077||60,000||: 60,000 pts|
|2078||40,000||: 30 : 4|
|2079||50,000||: 50,000 pts|
|2082||80,000||: 4 : 4|
|2083||30,000||: 30,000 pts|
|2084||20,000||: 20,000 pts|
|2085||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|2086||45,000||: 45,000 pts|
|2088||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|2089||50,000||: 50,000 pts|
|2090||57,000||: 4 : 53|
- This episode heavily resembles Piñata Park. Both have very similar settings and the same characters, both have a purple pathway (but here the shape is different), both episodes are released two episodes after a brand new feature (Mixed levels for Sugar Shrubs and extra time candy cannons for Tricky Tracks), both episode numbers (116 and 140) are multiples of 4 and both episodes have the first 5 level types in the game but don't have mixed levels.
- It's most likely the last episode on Flash version with a heavy resemblance to an earlier episode (not counting episode with reused names).
- This episode has 4 ingredients levels, while Piñata Park has only one.
- Also, it has an extremely hard opener like recently released episodes.
- Speaking of which, this is the first episode since the introduction of mixed levels where they have been absent for two episodes in a row.
- The spinach tree in the background is very reminiscent of the spinach tree found in the Gummy Gardens episode background, which has exactly a gap of 100 episodes.
- The levels of both episodes end with the similar last two digits (Gummy Gardens contains levels 576-590, while this episode contains level 2076-2090)
- This episode shares its second word with Sugary Shire and Strawberry Shire.
- This is the third episode to have more ingredients levels than jelly levels, the first being Bubblegum Bridge and the second being Toffee Tower.