|Champion title||Basket Boss|
|Release date|| - 26 October 2016|
- 9 November 2016
Shaky Shire is the 140th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and final episode of World 28 (HTML5). This episode was released on 26 October 2016. The champion title for this episode is Basket Boss.
Pepe wants to enjoy a picnic between the shakes (milkshakes), but has trouble getting to all the delicious snacks. Tiffi whacks the basket in a style similar to how she whacked Pepe in the episode Piñata Park.
- Nothing new is added.
Shaky Shire is a hard episode, with a mean of 4.53. It contains one hard level: 2081, four very hard levels: 2082, 2085, 2087, and 2090, one extremely hard level: 2078, and one nearly impossible level: 2076. Fortunately, all other levels are quite easy. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Luscious Lane, due to the relatively high difficulty in said episode.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2080||Level 2085||Level 2090|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|2078||40,000||: 21 : 4|
|2079||50,000||: 8 : 44|
|2082||80,000||: 4 : 4|
|2084||20,000||: 13 : 29|
|2085||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|2088||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|2090||57,000||: 4 : 53|
- This episode heavily resembles Piñata Park. Both have very similar settings and the same characters, both have a purple pathway (but here the shape is different), both episodes are released two episodes after a brand new feature (Mixed levels for Sugar Shrubs and extra time candy cannons for Tricky Tracks), both episode numbers (116 and 140) are multiples of 4 and both episodes have the first 5 level types in the game but don't have mixed levels.
- It's most likely the last episode on Flash version with a heavy resemblance to an earlier episode (not counting episode with reused names).
- This episode has 4 ingredients levels, while Piñata Park has only one.
- Also, it has an extremely hard opener like recently released episodes.
- Speaking of which, this is the first episode since the introduction of mixed levels where they have been absent for two episodes in a row.
- The spinach tree in the background is very reminiscent of the spinach tree found in the Gummy Gardens episode background, which has exactly a gap of 100 episodes.
- The levels of both episodes end with the similar last two digits (Gummy Gardens contains levels 576-590, while this episode contains level 2076-2090).
- This episode shares its second word with Sugary Shire and Strawberry Shire.
- This is the third episode to have more ingredients levels than jelly levels, the first being Bubblegum Bridge and the second being Toffee Tower.