|Champion title||Penguin President|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 8 July 2015|
- 22 July 2015
|Difficulty||Medium - Somewhat Hard|
Siberian Sorbet is the 72nd episode of Candy Crush Saga and the third and final episode of World Fourteen. This episode was released on 8 July 2015. The champion title for this episode is Penguin President.
- Locked chocolate () is officially introduced in level 1056. They were unofficially introduced in level 52, but got removed and unofficially reintroduced in level 420 after the removal of the toffee tornado.
- Ingredient exits in ingredients levels found beneath a tile for the first time in level 1059.
- Jelly fish appear in five-layered chests for the first time in level 1058.
- Candy Bombs appear in five-layered chests for the first time in level 1068.
- Locked five-layered icing is unofficially introduced in level 1061, due to redesigning.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1056-1070.
It has four somewhat hard - hard levels: 1058, 1062, 1069 and 1070, and one extremely hard level: 1066. The rest of the levels are rated medium or lower. Overall, this is a medium - somewhat hard episode, and it is harder than the previous episode, Mellow Marshmallow.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1058||Level 1066||Level 1069|
|1056||30,000||: 1 : 2||is officially introduced|
|1059||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|1060||30,000||: 10 : 5 : 1|
|1062||55,000||: 1 : 31|
|1067||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1068||50,000||: 50,000 pts|
- The episode's pathway is similar to that of Gummy Galaxy's and Caramel Keep's pathway, but the episode's pathway colour is pink.
- This is the first time an element from Candy Crush Soda Saga appears in this game.
- A large scoop of pink ice cream located at the left of the episode's pathway is similar to the one in the episode, Ice Cream Caves (see image at the right).
- This is the ninth episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- If you look at the background closely, Odus is hidden behind the ice cream post.
- If you look at the shadow of this character on pathway after completing level 1070 closely, the cardboard and the shadow of this character are not identical.
- This episode breaks the trend of having the absence of UFOs and timed level.
- This episode takes place in Siberia. Moreover, this is the first episode which refers to a location in real life.
- Siberia is an icy region in Russia.
- Candy frogs are absent in this episode.
- This is the first episode to introduce something new (locked chocolate) since Gummy Galaxy, (as the sugar drop feature was not introduced in any particular episode, it was released officially in June 2015 and appears in every episode since the fourth). Locked chocolate originally made an unofficial appearance in level 52 but was soon removed and reintroduced in level 420 (though this is still an unofficial appearance), so this episode is the latest one to feature a new element, until Brulee Bay, which introduces the magic mixer.
- This episode is likely to take place at or around Delicious Drifts.
- This episode contains the tenth extremely hard level in reality, Level 1061.
- A Jelly Fish can be found in the penguin's ice cream cone.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|