This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
Mr. Toffee (only on map in mobile)
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 27 November 2013|
- 10 December 2013
Sleepy Slopes was the 1st episode in Dreamworld and the first episode of World 1 of Dreamworld. This episode was released on 27 November 2013. It was the Dreamworld equivalent to the Reality episode Candy Town.
Tiffi becomes tired from helping folks, and goes to sleep. Odus, an owl, said to Tiffi, asleep, "Maybe someone should help you for a change?".
Odus makes a dream come true for Tiffi, bringing her into the Dreamworld itself.
- This episode introduced Dreamworld.
- Regular Icing was present in all ten levels of this episode (eight of the levels in mobile).
- Moon Scale is a scale that needed to have balanced candies on both sides, was introduced.
- Moon Struck
Sleepy Slopes was only slightly more difficult than its Reality counterpart, Candy Town, and roughly as difficult as Candy Factory. The addition of blockers, specifically icing, and the new concepts (the moon scale and moon struck) may have caused confusion at first.
|The easiest :
- Level 1 - Level 1 and Level 2
|The hardest :
Level 4 and Level 5/Dreamworld
|The most fun : |
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
| - 0
| - 8
|1|| - 15
| - 2,500
|- : 2,500 pts||First level|
Introduces moon scale and
|2|| - 20
| - 10,000
|- : 10,000 pts||Tutorial level|
|3||20||6,000||: 6,000 pts|
|4||15||25,000||: 25,000 pts||The first level whose candies do not start from rest|
|5||20||10,000||: 10,000 pts|
|6||16||12,000||: 12||First level|
- The location of this episode was in a park in Candy Town on the web version, but it is the nighttime of Candy Town on mobile versions. Thus, this episode's background is derived from Candy Town.
- The same setting (for web) also occured for the very final episode and its polar opposite, Dozy Dawn, furthermore the setting applied to both web and mobile, completely overriding the setting for its Reality counterpart, Fizzy Falls.
- Dozy Dawn, unlike Sleepy Slopes, was the only episode to have a story and background completely unrelated to its Reality counterpart, Fizzy Falls. Even then, the levels and pathway were similar to Fizzy Falls.
- Along with Funky Factory, these two episodes were the only episodes in Dreamworld to have 10 levels.
- This episode's story was the only one to contain dialogue of any sort in Dreamworld alongside with Dozy Dawn (Facebook only).
- This episode, along with Twilight Egg, were the only episodes in Dreamworld to have only two types of levels.
|Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld episodes|