| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Release date|| - 28 April 2014|
- 19 May 2014
Sleepy Sunrise was the 16th episode in Dreamworld and the fourth episode of World 3 of Dreamworld. This episode was released on 28 April 2014. It was the Dreamworld equivalent to the Reality episode Crunchy Castle.
- Candy cannons are officially introduced. They can produce liquorice swirls, ingredients or both.
LevelsThis episode contains levels 216-230.
Sleepy Sunrise is a somewhat easy episode, with a mean of 3.07; it has only one somewhat hard level: 228 and one very hard level: 227. Hence, it is much easier than the previous episode, Sweet Dreams, but slightly harder than its Reality counterpart, Crunchy Castle. It is also the easiest episode of World Three (Dreamworld).
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|5 ||6 |
This template does not update live, and is therefore deprecated. It is kept for historical significance.
|Level 217||Level 227|
|216||28||20,000||: 50 : 50 : 50||Candy Cannon () is introduced|
|217||40||60,000||: 2 : 2|
|218||22||10,000||: 4||100th level|
|220||30||25,000||: 80 : 80 : 80|
|221||35||50,000||: 2 : 1|
|224||20||25,000||: 20 : 1|
|228||30||30,000||: 1 : 2|
- This was the first time in Dreamworld whose first word was the same as that of another episode. In this case, the other episode was Sleepy Slopes.
- This episode was quite easy just like its Reality counterpart, Crunchy Castle.
- This episode contained the 100th jelly level in Dreamworld, which was level 218.
- This episode was released on the same day as Funny Farm.
- The banner's name colour of the episode used to be blue on Facebook.
- This was the only normal Dreamworld episode to be daytime-themed. It is set at sunrise instead of night.
|Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld episodes|