| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Release date|| - 28 April 2014|
- 19 May 2014
Sleepy Sunrise was the 16th episode in Dreamworld and the fourth episode of World Three of Dreamworld. This episode was released on 28 April 2014. It was the Dreamworld equivalent to the Reality episode Crunchy Castle.
- Candy cannons are officially introduced. They can produce liquorice swirls, ingredients or both.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 216-230.
Sleepy Sunrise is a somewhat easy episode; it has only one somewhat hard level: 228 and one very hard level: 227. Hence, it is much easier than the previous episode, Sweet Dreams, but slightly harder than its Reality counterpart, Crunchy Castle. It is also the easiest episode of World Three (Dreamworld).
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|5 ||6 |
This template does not update live, and is therefore deprecated. It is kept for historical significance.
|Level 217||Level 227|
|216||28||20,000||: 50 : 50 : 50||Candy Cannon () is introduced|
|217||40||60,000||: 2 : 2|
|218||22||10,000||: 4||100th level|
|220||30||25,000||: 80 : 80 : 80|
|221||35||50,000||: 2 : 1|
|224||20||25,000||: 20 : 1|
|228||30||30,000||: 1 : 2|
- This was the first time in Dreamworld whose first word was the same as that of another episode. In this case, the other episode was Sleepy Slopes.
- This episode was quite easy just like its Reality counterpart, Crunchy Castle.
- This episode contained the 100th jelly level in Dreamworld, which was level 218.
- This episode was released on the same day as Funny Farm.
- The banner's name colour of the episode used to be blue on Facebook.
- This was the only normal Dreamworld episode to be daytime-themed. It is set at sunrise instead of night.
|Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld episodes|