|Champion title||Miso Master|
|Release date|| - 3 September 2015|
- 16 September 2015
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1176-1190.
Snack Shack is a somewhat hard episode. It has five somewhat hard - hard levels: 1177, 1178, 1180, 1184 and 1187, and one very hard level: 1190. Level 1180 used to be the hardest and was considered nearly impossible, but it got nerfed. As a result, this episode is slightly easier than the previous episode, Banana Beach.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1177||Level 1183||Level 1188|
|1178||35||100,000||: 43 : 18|
|1184||27||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|1187||35||60,000||: 6 : 12 : 2|
|1189||50||30,000||: 10 : 10 : 150|
- If you look at the background closely, you can see Odus's silhouette at the top of the Japanese temple gateway (called a torii (鳥居)).
- This is the seventeenth episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This episode breaks the trend of "extra colour" levels, which are absent.
- This is the second episode in Reality with a Japanese theme. The first is Pudding Pagoda.
- This episode is the first one to not be released on a Wednesday since Fudge Fjord.
- This episode was released exactly one year after the release of Crunchy Courtyard.
- The ice cream with a jelly fish on top that first appeared in Siberian Sorbet and a plate with cloudberry from Cloudberry Creek are shown as snacks.
- Like Sweet Surprise, this episode has a very hard opener.
- A Jelly Fish can be found at the top of the shack.
- This episode shares its second word with Swirly Shack.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|