|Champion title||Miso Master|
|New features|| order (unofficial) |
|Release date|| - 3 September 2015|
- 16 September 2015
Snack Shack is the 80th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and final episode of World 16 (HTML5). This episode was released on 3 September 2015. The champion title for this episode is Miso Master.
- Liquorice shell order is unofficially introduced in level 1187, due to redesigning.
- Locked lucky candies can yield wrapped candies when unlocked for the first time in level 1189.
- It's also the first time when blue lucky candies can yield blue candies themselves.
Snack Shack is a medium episode, with a mean of 3.8. It has four hard levels: 1178, 1184, 1186 and 1190, and one very hard level: 1188. Level 1180 used to be the hardest and was considered nearly impossible, but it got nerfed. As a result, this episode is of similar difficulty to the previous episode, Banana Beach.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1177||Level 1183||Level 1188|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|1178||100,000||: 43 : 18|
|1180||250,000||: 36||Used to be the hardest level in the game before it got nerfed|
|1184||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|1189||30,000||: 8 : 8 : 122|
- If you look at the background closely, you can see Odus's silhouette at the top of the Japanese temple gateway (called a torii (鳥居)).
- This is the seventeenth episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This episode breaks the trend of "extra colour" levels, which are absent.
- This is the second episode in Reality with a Japanese theme. The first is Pudding Pagoda.
- This episode is the first one to not be released on a Wednesday since Fudge Fjord.
- This episode was released exactly one year after the release of Crunchy Courtyard.
- The ice cream with a jelly fish on top that first appeared in Siberian Sorbet and a plate with cloudberry from Cloudberry Creek are shown as snacks.
- A jelly fish can be found at the top of the shack.
- This episode shares its second word with Swirly Shack and Soda Shack.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Coral Cantina.