|Champion title||Caramel Keyboardist|
|Release date|| - 6 February 2014|
- 28 February 2014
Sour Salon is the 36th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the sixth and final episode of World Six. This episode was released on 6 February 2014. The champion title for this episode is Caramel Keyboardist.
An organist, looking like the Phantom of the Opera, tries to play the organ but complains that it sounds corny. Tiffi comes and wants to help him turn it into a swell jam.
Tiffi gets out an electronic keyboard while disco lights swirl around the room. The organist reveals some funky clothing and his dance moves.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 516-530.
Sour Salon continues the newer trend of six ingredient drop levels per episode. The trend of seven jelly levels is broken in this episode, as there are only six. The trend of fewer candy order levels than in episodes prior to Meringue Moor continues here.
Most levels of this episode look easy, but they are quite hard and take many tries. Therefore, this episode is hard, and any level can cause a challenge except for a few. Overall, this episode is harder than the previous episode, Ice Cream Caves.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 519||Level 525||Level 528|
|516||45||50,000||: 38||First Reality level that was released in 2014|
|521||40||60,000||: 2 : 3|
|523||30||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|524||35||50,000||: 27||First level which isn't a candy order level with the numbers 5,2,4|
|525||30||50,000||: 3 : 2|
|527||40||30,000||: 1 : 1|
|528||30||30,000||: 1 : 1|
|529||35||50,000||: 2 : 100 : 100|
|530||38||150,000||: 66||End of World Six and hardest level in Sour Salon|
- This is the first episode that was released in 2014.
- This is the 4th consecutive episode which does not have any timed levels.
- This episode is the 7th episode without anything new being introduced.
- This is the second episode where the episode colour is red. The first was Holiday Hut.
- This is the first episode to have 5 colours on the board in every single level. The second one is Caramel Clearing.
- This is also the first episode to not have any six-colour levels. That means this is the first episode the yellow candies are totally absent.
- This episode is a reference to the Phantom of the Opera.
- This is the second episode that seems to take place in England. The first being Licorice Tower.
- This is also the 3rd consecutive episode that ends with a 5-coloured level, level 530.
- Like Pearly White Plains, all jelly levels are even-numbered.
- This episode has no 50-move levels.
- The font colour of this episode's banner on Facebook was changed from cyan to white.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|