|Champion title||Fiery Feaster|
|Release date|| - 24 August 2016|
- 7 September 2016
- Nothing new is added.
Spicy Shop is a very hard episode, with a mean of 5.2. Level 1955 is one of the few later levels to attain a very easy rating. It contains three somewhat hard - hard levels: 1946, 1947, and 1954, four very hard levels: 1941, 1948, 1949, and 1951, and two extremely hard levels: 1942 and 1945. Overall, this episode is of similar difficulty to the previous episode, Hippy Hills.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1945||Level 1951||Level 1955|
|Level 1942||Level 1945||Level 1946|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|1943||25,000||: 1 : 12 : 18|
|1944||50,000||: 60 : 9|
|1946||100,000||: 114 : 24|
|1948||250,000||: 26 : 47|
|1949||375,000||: 5 : 15|
|1950||50,000||: 54 : 25|
|1951||150,000||: 17 : 43||1st level to have a two digit requirement of a single ingredient (10)|
|1953||10,000||: 6 : 12|
- This is the third episode to have a Japanese theme, in which the two previous episodes, Pudding Pagoda and Snack Shack, appear.
- In the background you can see the Pudding Pagoda, but it is red instead of green.
- As of this episode, the coconut wheel has appeared in all 6 level types. On Flash version, this is the only time the coconut wheel appears in moves levels.
- This is the first episode since Licorice Luna to not have any jelly or ingredients levels.
- This is the first time when Mixed Mode levels have appeared in more than three episodes in a row.
- All candy orders require at least two blocker orders.
- This was one of the episodes which has a finale timed level (level 1955) until the redesign of the same level.
- After the redesign of level 1955, this is the first episode with 6 moves levels. Currently, this is the largest amount of moves levels in a single episode.
- This is the first 15-level episode that has the most number of moves levels.
- This episode used to have two impossible levels, but level 1949 was fixed. This was the only episode to have more than one impossible level, including any unreleased incarnations.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|