|Champion title||Fiery Feaster|
|Release date|| - 24 August 2016|
- 7 September 2016
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1941-1955.
Despite once having impossible levels, this episode is considerably easier than the past few episodes. Additionally, level 1955 is one of the few later levels to attain a very easy rating. It contains five somewhat hard - hard levels: 1941, 1946, 1948, 1952 and 1954, and four very hard levels: 1942, 1945, 1949 and 1951. Overall, this episode is easier than the previous episode, Hippy Hills.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1945||Level 1951||Level 1955|
|1941||650,000||: 650,000 pts|
|1943||25,000||: 1 : 14 : 18|
|1944||280,000||: 280,000 pts|
|1946||100,000||: 114 : 24|
|1947||2,000,000||: 2,000,000 pts||Highest target score for one star required at 2,000,000 points.|
|1948||250,000||: 26 : 47|
|1949||375,000||: 5 : 15|
|1950||500,000||: 500,000 pts||1st to feature .|
|1951||150,000||: 17 : 43||1st level to have a two digit requirement of a single ingredient (10)|
|1952||300,000||: 300,000 pts|
|1953||10,000||: 6 : 12|
|1955||100,000||: 100,000 pts|
- This is the third episode to have a Japanese theme, in which the two previous episodes, Pudding Pagoda and Snack Shack, appear.
- In the background you can see the Pudding Pagoda, but it is red instead of green.
- As of this episode, the coconut wheel has appeared in all 6 level types. On Flash version, this is the only time the coconut wheel appears in moves levels.
- This is the first episode since Licorice Luna to not have any jelly or ingredients levels.
- This is the first time when Mixed Mode levels have appeared in more than three episodes in a row.
- All candy orders require at least two blocker orders.
- This was one of the episodes which has a finale timed level (level 1955) until the redesign of the same level.
- After the redesign of level 1955, this is the first episode with 6 moves levels. Currently, this is the largest amount of moves levels in a single episode.
- This is the first 15-level episode that has the most number of moves levels.
- This episode used to have two impossible levels, but level 1949 was fixed. This was the only episode to have more than one impossible level, including any unreleased incarnations.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|