|Champion title||Divine Diver|
|Release date|| - 18 May 2016|
- 1 June 2016
Sprinkle Sea is the 117th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the third and final episode of World Twenty-Nine. This episode was released on 18 May 2016. The champion title for this episode is Divine Diver.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1731-1745.
Sprinkle Sea is a medium episode. It has three somewhat hard levels: 1735, 1742 and 1744, one hard level: 1745, and one very hard level: 1734. This is much easier than the previous episode, Piñata Park.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1734||Level 1740||Level 1744|
|1731||150,000||: 32 : 9|
|1733||95,000||: 95,000 pts|
|1734||40,000||: 10 : 10|
|1735||100,000||: 1 : 25 : 60|
|1736||120,000||: 6 : 6|
|1738||25,000||: 8 : 45|
|1739||125,000||: 125,000 pts|
|1741||115,000||: 115,000 pts|
|1742||40,000||: 20 : 70|
|1745||95,000||: 5 : 34|
- There are no yellow candies in this episode. None of the levels have 6 colours and there are no levels requiring non-spawning colours.
- This is the first episode to contain all 5 level types.
- This episode shares its first word with Sprinkle Spire and its second word with Cereal Sea and Syrup Sea.
- This is the first episode that uses a champion title that was previously used (in Luscious Lagoon).
- This is also the first episode that has a mixed level as the episode opener.
- Like Wafer Wharf, Sundae Stables, and Sugar Shrubs, there are more candy order levels than ingredients and jelly levels.
- Also, like Wafer Wharf, it lacks jelly levels, with only 2.
- During the release of this episode, hitting a blocker by using a special candy will affect a layer from the jelly under the blocker. This does not work when a jelly fish hits a liquorice swirl. This may be one of the biggest changes in Candy Crush's mechanics. However, this was reversed in a later update.
- Also, the magic mixer mechanism on web is now the same as mobile version.
- The silhouette of a boat similar to the one in Banana Beach can be seen in the episode map and background.
- The background of this episode looks nearly like the one of Delectable Depths.
- After the release on mobile, the lines through the map have got re-added in mobile version.
- This is the first episode since Honey Highlands not to be very hard.
- It is also the first medium episode since Wacky Waterhole, and the highest episode in the game with such rating.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|