|Champion title||Straw Supplier|
|New features|| + + |
Empty on board
|Release date|| - 24 June 2020|
- 8 July 2020
|Crunchy Cay||Choco City|
This is the last episode to have its background designed that has been affected by April Fools 2020. Released after the April Fool's Day (2020) episode names went live, the original background can only be seen if you have an old version of this app.
Tiffi and Suzy drink from the waterhole with a long straw.
- Candy bomb + vertical striped candy + sugar coat cannon is introduced in level 7292.
- Empty marmalade squares appear on the board, not encased in any blockers, as well as on conveyor belts for the first time in level 7295.
Sprinkle Steppes is a very hard episode, with a mean of 5.27. It contains two hard levels: 7289 and 7293, two very hard levels: 7282 and 7283, and one extremely hard level: 7295. Overall, it is of similar difficulty to the previous episode, Crunchy Cay.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Level 7284||Level 7286||Level 7290||Level 7294|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|7282||2,300||: 3 : 20|
|7287||162,000||: 4 : 77|
|7290||30,000||: 15 : 51|
|7292||109,000||: 25 : 42|
|7295||85,000||: 55 : 15|
- This episode was leaked on 23 March 2020 (v1.173).
- Based on the texture, this episode takes place at Wacky Waterhole.
- Chronologically, this is the last episode to take place in a previous episode. The next episode reuses the story from Diamond District (according to the episode's texture), almost 20 episodes prior.
- However, this is the last episode to have unofficially released a board map, even though Choco City is the last original episode name. Original maps only appeared for selected players up to HTML5 version 1.177 (episode 487), and then 10-episode loop went live at the start of version 1.178 (episode 488).
- This is the last appearance of Suzy.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|