|Champion title||Donut Doctor|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 19 March 2014|
- 31 March 2014
The name of this episode used to be Sticky Savanna, but was renamed to the American spelling on April 2, 2014.
When Tiffi meets up with Suzy, all of her spots are missing, and as such, she believes her life is now over.
Tiffi helps her out by painting her body with stripes. Suzy thanks her, albeit rather hesitantly.
- Conveyor belt () is first introduced in level 531.
- Various elements such as bombs and jelly fish appear on conveyor belts for the first time (some elements make an unofficial appearance on conveyor belts, due to redesigning).
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 531-545.
Sticky Savannah finally breaks the trend of having no new elements, since it introduces a new element called conveyor belt. It also still continues the trend of a low amount of candy order levels. But it breaks the trend of having 5-6 ingredient levels per episode, as there are only 4.
Sticky Savannah is a medium episode, as it has three somewhat hard - hard levels: 534, 535 and 538. A lot of the levels in this episode have candy bombs, which can be annoying. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Sour Salon.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 532||Level 539||Level 540|
|531||54,000||: 10 : 44||is introduced|
|536||50,000||: 2 : 2|
|539||150,000||: 12 : 41||Former hardest level in Sticky Savannah|
|540||200,000||: 13 : 54|
|542||50,000||: 2 : 2|
|543||70,000||: 15 : 15|
|544||100,000||: 90 : 90 : 90|
- This episode continued the trend of no timed levels prior to their removal.
- This episode finally breaks the trend of no new elements being officially introduced. The conveyor belt is the first new official element.
- This episode is the second episode in the row to have its first and last name in which it starts with the same "S" Letter Sour Salon, Sticky Savannah, and Sweet Surprise. The first that happened was with 2 episodes, but with the letter C: Cupcake Circus and Caramel Cove.
- This is also the 4th consecutive episode that ends with a 5-coloured level, Level 545.
- All of the levels in this episode have conveyor belts.
- This episode has no cake bombs in any of its levels.
- Just like the episode Licorice Tower, its episode name had been changed to American spelling as ("Savanna" to "Savannah").