|Champion title||Happy Hopper|
|New features|| 3 to 6 |
( ) levels
|Release date|| - 28 June 2017|
- 12 July 2017
|Difficulty||Very Hard - Extremely Hard|
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by story and web and mobile map.
- Level 2605 is the first 3.6 coloured level (three-coloured level where up to 6 colours can appear due to them coming out of lucky candies because they are required for the order).
This episode contains levels 2601-2615.
Strawberry Steps is a very hard-extremely hard episode, though it's much easier than the previous episode, Wafer Waterfall, as it contains quite a few levels below the somewhat hard difficulty, although it still contains two somewhat hard - hard levels: 2614 and 2615, as well as five very hard levels: 2604, 2606, 2607, 2610 and 2613, three extremely hard levels: 2602, 2608 and 2609, and one nearly impossible level: 2612. Another level worth mentioning is 2610, it used to be a nearly impossible level, but it was nerfed because of its insane difficulty.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|3 ||4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2601||Level 2605||Level 2611|
|2601||30||200,000||: 200,000 pts|
|2602||35||175,000||: 30 : 28|
|2603||12||10,000||: 1 : 1|
|2604||25||130,000||: 15 : 225|
|2605||16||45,000||: 12 : 12 : 12|
|2608||40||10,000||: 1 : 1|
|2609||16||350,000||: 16 : 33|
|2612||16||500,000||: 500,000 pts|
|2613||30||72,000||: 56 : 16|
|2615||11||50,000||: 6 : 18 : 24||600th level|
- This is the first episode on Facebook where the HTML5 version (where the format is the same as it is on mobile) is available for everyone. However, when the next episode was released, it became possible to play the old version again.
- As of now, the Flash version has ended, so HTML5 version is the only one where new levels can be played.
- This is the first episode with moves levels since Blooming Backyard.
- This is the also the first episode with the first nearly impossible moves level, Level 2612.
- This is the first absence of mixed levels since Glittery Grove.
- This episode contains the 600th candy order level, which is level 2615.
- After the release of this episode, you can hit a popcorn with a lollipop hammer again.
- This is the ninth episode with the name of a fruit in its name.
- This episode contains the 100th Hell's Cluster (2606-2610), and the start of the 101st Hell's Cluster (2612-2633).
- It's the last episode on Flash version with Pete.
- This episode shares its first word with Strawberry Shire.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|