|Champion title||Sweets Supplier|
|New features|| (formerly) |
|Release date|| - 26 December 2018|
- 9 January 2019
Sugar Shacks is the 282nd episode of Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World 57 (HTML5). This episode was released on 26 December 2018. The champion title for this episode is Sweets Supplier.
Tiffi and Milly come to the shacks to dry off and rest after a day of swimming.
- Cannons that dispense Extra Moves Candy used to be introduced in level 4206, until they were removed.
- Magic mixers can spawn two-layered dark chocolate for the first time in level 4211.
- Magic mixers appear in five-layered sugar chests for the first time in level 4219. They can spawn licorice locks when freed.
Sugar Shacks is an extremely hard episode, mean = 6.2. It contains seven hard levels: 4208, 4209, 4211, 4212, 4217, 4218 and 4220, three very hard levels: 4207, 4215 and 4216, and two extremely hard levels: 4214 and 4219. Overall, it is much harder than the previous episode, Pretzel Plains.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 4211||Level 4215||Level 4219|
|4206||80,000||: 1||This level used to have only one move|
|4208||115,500||: 12 : 12 : 12|
|4209||50,000||: 4 : 36|
|4212||250,000||: 250,000 pts|
|4215||30,000||: 18 : 18|
|4216||10,000||: 10 : 25|
|4217||100,000||: 14 : 23|
|4219||140,000||: 9 : 53|
|4220||71,000||: 53 : 9|
- This is the second time when Milly appears in an episode that isn't located in a watery terrain, the first episode being Blueberry Brush.
- This is the first episode since Crumbly Cave to have extra moves candies and only the second episode overall to have them. The next one is Wondrous Well.
- This is the last episode that was released in 2018 for Windows 10 app.
- This episode shares its first word with Sugar Shrubs and its second word with Snack Shack and Swirly Shack (albeit using the plural of the word "shack" instead of its singular).
- This is the 19th episode to have at least one HTML5-exclusive element in every level.