|Champion title||Rowdy Rider|
|New features|| Orders for blockers that do not spawn |
( and )
|Release date|| - 23 March 2016|
- 6 April 2016
- Orders for blockers that do not spawn on the board is introduced in level 1611. The level requires blockers as part of a candy order that do not appear on the board, spawn naturally, come out of candy cannons or created by either of the spawners, meaning that the player will need to rely on lucky candies to complete the level. The blockers in question are chocolate and liquorice swirls.
- It's also the first time when lucky candies can yield chocolate when opened.
- Locked magic mixers can spawn licorice swirls when unlocked for the first time in level 1617.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1611-1625.
Sundae Stables is a hard episode. It has five somewhat hard levels: 1613, 1614, 1617, 1619 and 1620, two hard levels: 1611 and 1622, and one very hard level: 1623. Overall, it is slightly harder than the previous episode, Toffee Teasprings.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1611||Level 1619||Level 1622|
|1611||25,000||: 25 : 25|
|1612||70,000||: 15 : 29|
|1614||10,000||: 45 : 30|
|1616||50,000||: 46 : 8 : 110|
|1617||170,000||: 170,000 pts|
|1619||75,000||: 3 : 28 : 50|
|1620||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1621||10,000||: 60 : 10 : 10|
|1623||100,000||: 1 : 1 : 106|
- This is the third episode in a row where the episode name is a reference to ice cream; the previous two episodes had the words "vanilla" and "toffee", which are popular ice cream flavours. A sundae is an ice cream dessert with fruit and nuts mixed in.
- This episode breaks the trend of having timed levels but it still continues the trend of having four or more level types.
- This is one of the few episodes to have more than five candy order levels. It has an anomalously high 7 candy order levels.
- This is the second episode where all the amount of candy colours is exactly the same amount with the levels having that particular amount of candy colour. The first was Pearly White Plains.
- Supposedly, this is the third episode to have all of its levels rated somewhat hard and above, but level 1623 got redesigned and is now rated medium.
- In the web version, Minty was stuck in a sundae swirl. But in the background of mobile version, he wasn't stuck
- Surprisingly, all very hard levels are marked "hard levels" or hexagon levels by King.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.