| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
This section is currently empty. You can expand the article by background episode in this section.
|Release date|| - 29 December 2014|
- 14 January 2015
Sweet Beat was the 36th episode in Dreamworld and the sixth and final episode of World Six of Dreamworld. This episode was released on 29 December 2014. It was the Dreamworld equivalent to the Reality episode Sour Salon.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 516-530.
Sweet Beat is quite an easy episode, as it contains many easy levels. There is one somewhat hard level: 517, and a hard level: 529. Levels 520 and 527 can also be quite tricky, but not too hard, and quite doable. Overall, this episode is slightly easier than the previous episode, Gelato Grotto and much easier than its Reality counterpart, Sour Salon.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|5 ||6 |
This template does not update live, and is therefore deprecated. It is kept for historical significance.
|Level 524||Level 529|
|521||20||60,000||: 2 : 3|
|523||30||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|524||25||32,000||: 24 : 3|
|525||30||60,000||: 3 : 2|
|527||20||30,000||: 1 : 1|
|528||25||30,000||: 2 : 2|
|529||35||100,000||: 200 : 200 : 5|
|530||35||75,000||: 13 : 52||Last Dreamworld level that was released in 2014|
- This is the last Dreamworld episode that was released in 2014.
- This episode breaks the trend of the release of the Dreamworld episodes every 2 weeks (which started with Tiki Fiesta). It was released only 11 days after the previous episode, Gelato Grotto. If this episode had followed the trend then it would have been released on either New Year's Eve or New Year's Day.
- This episode is the third to contain the word "Sweet", the others are Sweet Surprise and its Dreamworld counterpart, Sweet Dreams.
- This is the first and only time that a Reality episode and its Dreamworld counterpart were released in the same year. Ironically, Sour Salon was the first Reality episode released in 2014, while this episode was the last to be released in 2014.
- Just like its Reality counterpart, every level contains 5 colours.
- This episode has a first word that is an antonym (opposite) to that of its Reality counterpart.
- This episode seems to reference Daft Punk due to the following reasons:
- Tiffi and the organist wear helmets similar to those worn by Daft Punk during public appearances.
- Daft Punk is a French electronic music duo.
|Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld episodes|