|Characters||Tiffi, Mr. Toffee, Roberta, Denize, Misty, Benny, Bubblegum Troll, Allen, Genie Jellybeanie, Olivia, Witch, Tommy, Giggles, and Tiki|
|Champion title||Party Queen|
|New features|| order |
|Release date|| - 11 October 2012|
- 30 January 2013
Sweet Surprise is the 15th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and final episode of World 3 (HTML5). This episode was released on 11 October 2012. The champion title for this episode is Party Queen.
Tiffi enters the scene but is totally confused, as no one is around!
All the characters previously introduced except for Mr. Yeti appear by jumping out. At first, Tiffi is startled, but then she's extremely happy as everyone has come to celebrate her good deeds! Suddenly, Bubblegum Troll popped out of the cake and Olivia yells, "GET HIIIIIIIIIMM!".
- Colour bomb order is introduced in level 202.
- Level 205 is currently the first level with hazelnuts. Its properties are identical to that of cherries.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 205||Level 209||Level 211|
|Level 213||Level 214||Level 215|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|201||135,000||: 15 : 56|
|203||55,000||: 4 : 25|
|205||80,000||: 2 : 2||is introduced|
|207||20,000||: 2 : 6|
|208||1,000||: 1 : 5|
|213||130,000||: 9 : 61||Was one of the hardest levels in the game until it was nerfed|
|214||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|215||250,000||: 10 : 10 : 5|
- This entire episode is dedicated to level 200. The ironic thing is that level 200 is actually in episode 14, Caramel Cove, the episode prior to this.
- This episode has the most characters in it with 14.
- Mr. Yeti, from Chocolate Mountains, is actually the only character not present after surprising Tiffi.
- Despite the Bubblegum Troll being an antagonist, he shows up to join the surprise.
- The episode background for the mobile devices does not show the other characters. Instead, the number '200' appears on top of the cake. Maybe it's considered for 200 levels in the game.
- Since HTML5 switched to the 3D map, only the Bubblegum Troll is featured.
- In the web version, the star meter was redesigned to pink instead of white. And the time is shown on the clock on timed levels.
- This was the last episode to feature two timed levels until Toffee Tower while they existed.
- This used to be the first 15-level episode that started with a hard level, level 201.
- Interestingly, there are not any consecutive levels of the same type in this episode. The second one is Soda Swamp, but level 410 and level 411 are both jelly levels.
- It is the first episode since Peppermint Palace to have a major change in background when the characters are added for mobile devices.
- On web version, this episode's silhouette is green, while on mobile, the silhouette is blue.
- This episode breaks the trend of episode openers being candy order levels, as 201 is a jelly level.
- When this episode released, the icon of Jelly levels in the map was changed.
- Fitting the celebration theme, the new feature introduced in this episode is based around colour bombs (which themselves look like disco balls and appear in the background of another celebration-themed episode).
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|