| This episode is so close to hell!
This episode is currently extremely hard - nearly impossible to beat without boosters (or even with boosters).
|Champion title||Twister Tamer|
|Release date|| - 1 February 2017|
- 15 February 2017
|Difficulty||Extremely Hard - Nearly Impossible|
- Nothing new added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 2286-2300.
This episode is extremely hard - nearly impossible, with 11 levels rated very hard or extremely hard. On top of that, similar to Candy Countdown, all hexagon levels are rated very hard. Overall, it's even harder than the previous episode, Crumbly Crossing, with a mean of 6.93.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2287||Level 2292||Level 2300|
|2287||10,000||: 4 : 12 : 20|
|2288||200,000||: 24 : 40|
|2290||100,000||: 100,000 pts|
|2291||141,000||: 41 : 28|
|2292||325,000||: 325,000 pts|
|2293||25,000||: 8 : 12 : 16|
|2294||200,000||: 40 : 41|
|2295||190,000||: 190,000 pts|
|2296||10,000||: 9 : 9 : 9|
|2297||200,000||: 7 : 29|
|2298||200,000||: 12 : 45|
|2299||10,000||: 7 : 7|
|2300||114,000||: 8 : 60|
- Because of the episode story, it was thought that the Toffee Tornado would be re-added upon the release of the episode. However, this didn't happen.
- This is the second episode in a row to have all 5 level types.
- When the recent major update came out, moments away before the episode release, the icon of mystery candy, lucky candy, extra time candy, and chameleon candy cannons was changed.
- After this episode is released, the player will immediately pass the level even they don't reach one star (Only if the player completes the requirements given).
- The reason for this episode's difficulty was all due to buffs. All levels that had more than 30 moves were buffed down to less than 30.
- This episode continues the trend of having chameleon candy cannons in even-numbered episodes.
- This is the 8th episode to end in a multiple of 100, after Caramel Cove, Meringue Moor, Fudge Fjord, Bubblegum Hut, Festive Forest, Sugar Shrubs, and Bubblegum Bazaar. The next one is Wafer Waterfall with level 2600, the last episode on Flash version with a world finale that is a multiple of 100.
- This whole episode is part of a Hell's Cluster (2284-2303).
- This is the first episode to have two original names used since Gumball Gorge.
- This episode shares its first word with Swirly Shack. However, said episode was released later, and is exclusive to HTML5.
- A purple candy, yellow candy, blue candy and red striped candy are also caught in the tornado.