|Champion title||Big Top Boss|
|Release date|| - 2 December 2015|
- 16 December 2015
Syrupy Circus is the 93rd episode of Candy Crush Saga and the third and final episode of World Twenty-One. This episode was released on 2 December 2015. The champion title for this episode is Big Top Boss.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1371-1385.
Syrupy Circus is a very hard episode. It contains two somewhat hard levels: 1384 and 1385, five hard levels: 1372, 1376, 1377, 1380 and 1381, three very hard levels: 1373, 1374 and 1378. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Candy Keep.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1374||Level 1380||Level 1385|
|1371||25||20,000||: 2 : 100 : 100|
|1372||35||91,000||: 7 : 42|
|1375||45||60,000||: 10 : 90 : 90|
|1380||25||50,000||: 10 : 1|
- If you look carefully in the background, there are silhouettes that take form of Denize, Genie Jellybeanie, Odus, Benny, Pepe, Mr. Yeti, and Roberta.
- This is also Odus's first appearance since Fungi Forest, but it is a one-time appearance.
- This is the first episode to have two levels that require the colour bomb + colour bomb combination.
- This episode shares its second word with Cupcake Circus, which Giggles firstly encountered in that episode.
- Oddly, there is a gap of exactly 80 episodes (or 1200 levels) between these two episodes, with both episodes taking place in a circus, and both having the same character. A similar situation occurs for Sweet Surprise and Peppermint Party, both episodes are exactly 80 episodes apart, both have a similar theme (involving partying/celebration) and both have a large number of characters.
- 60 episodes later, Giggles appears again.
- This episode contains the twenty-fifth extremely hard level in reality, Level 1376.
- This episode contains the first Hell's Cluster (1372-1378, except 1375).
- There are signs near the big wheel displaying a green striped candy, a yellow candy and a purple candy.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|