|Champion title||Magic Maker|
|New features|| ( + ) (formerly) |
|Release date|| - 20 September 2017|
- 4 October 2017
This is the final world opener in the game (Flash version only).
Technically, no new things are introduced as of now.
- Before timed levels were removed from the game, a new mixed mode combination was added (Jelly + Timed). Level 2781 was the first level with this combination. It was the first mixed level with timed level combination.
Tacky Tent is a notorious extremely hard episode, with a mean of 6.67. It contains a record-smashing eight very hard levels: 2784, 2785, 2788, 2789, 2792, 2793, 2794 and 2795, two extremely hard levels: 2781 and 2787, and two nearly impossible levels: 2790 and 2791. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Rainbow Rapids.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2781||Level 2789||Level 2791|
|Level 2788||Level 2789||Level 2790||Level 2792|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|2781||53,000||: 22 : 31||Before its removal, the first (+) level|
|2783||10,000||: 8 : 10 : 12|
|2784||100,000||: 9 : 40|
|2788||10,000||: 7 : 9 : 8|
|2789||25,000||: 32 : 28|
|2791||50,000||: 20 : 50|
|2792||10,000||: 30 : 30|
|2793||125,000||: 11 : 32|
|2795||10,000||: 4 : 48|
- This is the first episode that is not seen on the 2D HTML5 map at all. Furthermore, there are no texture files for the 2D HTML5 map.
- The World 53 episodes are the only Flash episodes to no have it's 2D HTML5 appearance.
- At the time this episode was released on HTML5, the final Flash episode was released on Flash.
- This episode contains the first half of a Hell's Cluster (2787-2802).
- This episode, along with Tricky Tower, contains the most 4-coloured levels in the game, with 13.
- On Flash version, this is the last episode with a red pathway resembling that of Watermelon Waves.
- This is Magic Mort's last appearance on Flash.
- This level used to have the most amount of Timed levels ever, though all of them are mixed.
- All 7 mixed levels of this episode have been changed to jelly levels shortly after (circa 16 Feb 2018), due to them all being jelly-timed mixed levels prior to timed levels being phased out. This also applied on the Flash version.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|