Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Champion title||Taffy Tamer|
|New features||+ + (unofficial)|
|Release date|| - 23 July 2014|
- 13 August 2014
Story[edit | edit source]
New things[edit | edit source]
- Ingredient + candy bomb + wrapped candy cannon is unofficially introduced in level 624, due to redesigning.
Levels[edit | edit source]
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 621||Level 632||Level 635|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|621||80,000||: 18 : 18||Sixth 3-coloured level|
|622||130,000||: 25 : 42|
|623||50,000||: 3 : 3||This level was originally a level|
|624||150,000||: 7 : 7|
|628||15,000||: 56 : 4||The level looks like the letter "H"|
|629||80,000||: 3 : 3|
|631||80,000||: 1 : 2|
|633||50,000||: 50 : 50 : 15|
|635||50,000||: 2 : 2|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The pathway is just like that of Waffle Workshop.
- This episode continues the trend of no cake bombs as both are absent again.
- This episode starts the trend of having no timed levels since Cereal Sea.
- This episode continues the trend of having candy frogs.
- For currently unknown reasons, all the levels in this episode were leaked onto mobile devices in the days leading up to its official release.
- This episode is the second episode in a row being ingredients level at the final level of the episode.
- The orders in this episode do not require any combinations.
- Like Sour Salon, there are no levels with 50-moves or more. Usually episodes released later contains at least one level which has at least 50 moves or more.
- This episode received the most level buffs in a single day with 6, breaking the previous episode's record of 5. This should say a lot about how easy these episodes used to be.
- This episode continues the trend of no jelly levels to be an episode finale, and levels that end in 0 are not jelly levels.
- There are no chocolate fountains in this episode.
- This is currently the most recent episode to have dialogue in the story.
- Prior to the level 629 buff but after the level 623 nerf, this episode used to break the trend of having at least one hard or above level, which is starting from Easter Bunny Hills. And the first episode after Minty Meadow to have never have hard or above levels in Candy Crush Saga history (this does not include previous versions).
- This episode breaks the trend of having very hard levels as well.
- The background on mobile devices show the monkey getting the bananas, but the snake is on the tree.
- This is the last episode in Reality to feature dialogue on flash version.
- The next (and currently only) Reality episode released after this one to have dialogue is Bonbon Brambles.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Tropical Terrain.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.