|Champion title||Groovy Groomer|
|Release date|| - 12 August 2015|
- 26 August 2015
- Technically, nothing new is added. However, colour bombs can be found on conveyor belts at the start of a level for the first time in level 1136.
This is one of the earliest hard episodes and it's almost impossible to make it through without failing a lot of times, with a mean of 5.27. It has four hard - very hard levels: 1131, 1136, 1140 and 1143, and two extremely hard levels: 1142 and 1145. As a result, this episode is much and much harder than the previous episode, Raspberry Races.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1132||Level 1137||Level 1144|
|Level 1131||Level 1132||Level 1136||Level 1138||Level 1142||Level 1145|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|1131||100,000||: 14 : 45|
|1135||25,000||: 8 : 49|
|1138||25,000||: 11 : 59 : 4|
|1144||40,000||: 2 : 2|
- If you look at the background closely, Odus is behind the tree at the left.
- This is the fourteenth episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This is the sixth episode that is based on one of the fairy tales, Rapunzel. The first fairy tale based episode is Gingerbread Glade, which is based on Hansel and Gretel, the second is Candy Clouds, which is based on Jack and the Beanstalk, the third is Biscuit Bungalow, which is based on Three Little Pigs, the fourth is Glazed Grove, which is based on The Frog Prince, and the fifth is Chocolate Chamber, which is based on Princess and the Pea.
- This episode shares the word 'Tower' with Licorice Tower and Toffee Tower, therefore being the third episode to contain the word Tower. Also, it is exactly 50 episodes since Licorice Tower (the first episode that used a word from this episode).
- Other than that, it also shares that word with Tricky Tower.
- There are no regular 6-coloured levels in this episode.
- Level 1141 however, is another "5.5-colour level" as it requires yellow candies on a 5-coloured board.
- As such, this is the third episode in a row to have at least one "5.5 colour level".
- This episode breaks the trend of having no UFOs.
- Every level except for levels 1131, 1132 (mobile), 1135, 1137 and 1145, are really hard to earn 3 stars.
- Like Waffle Workshop, this episode has a hard opener.
- This episode, like Tasty Treasury, almost resembles Truffle Terrace because both have green pathway colours and banners with cream-white letters. Also, the episode's difficulty is similar to the difficulty of Truffle Terrace and both words in both episodes start with "T".
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Swirly Spire.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|