FANDOM


  • You did already why you not tell me?

      Loading editor
    • Ah, I didn't think you'd be around yet, and I'm able to stay up late today.

      I haven't finished yet though, a few levels in the last episode I haven't done yet.

        Loading editor
    • I done it few days ago and already did it during weekend, if you want to do next time please ask me first. We can discuss it.

      I takes 2 to 3 hours to do it.

        Loading editor
    • Ah, I didn’t know that you’ve done them ahead of time. I’ll let you know next time.

        Loading editor
    • Yea, it definitely does take a while. I’ll let you know on like Fridays if I can help out with it :).

      I haven’t finished the last few levels pages, so you can go ahead and fill those in..

        Loading editor
    • Nicely done, Primetime!

        Loading editor
    • Hi Cheekian! Looks like some of the information were unreleased versions, so I went ahead and moved them to their respective pages. I don't remember seeing placeholders for any level in Episodes 364-374, but seeing that you put it on some of the levels in Fantastic Fair, I put them on as well.

      I took a look at your fixes, and so generally I'll keep the following in mind:

      • I tend to forget Candy Cane Fences/Candy Frog/Crystal Candies on the pages, so I'll keep that in mind.
      • Jelly-order levels should have hyphens in between them.
      • All extra categories should be alphabetized.
      • Don't hide the file links.

      Should there be anything else?

      One question:

      • When doing elements info, I noticed that you switched wrapped and striped candy sections so it matches the configs as in this edit. I intentionally put it the other way since it is displayed that way on the wiki. If you take a look at the page itself, you see that the page places wrapped on top of striped. Should the elements info template be amended so that the striped candy information be displayed on top of wrapped candy? Blockers/Other templates follow a specific blocker order, so the logic must also be used for this section.

      Lastly I notice that you occasionally add a space between the gallery section and the HTML5 template, as in this edit. There should not be any space. (Most levels, all episodes/worlds pages don't have spaces actually). But don't worry about changing them back because I'll get to them eventually, but it's something to keep in mind. :)

      For the upcoming weeks, as a notice, I'll continue attempting to put in information to new levels for probably two of the three episodes simply for my practice so I get better at it. It's probably best to continue doing them on your side though so then you can correct any mistakes if I make any.

      Thanks for all that you do, and the wiki is grateful to have you.

        Loading editor
    • 3primetime3 wrote:
      Hi Cheekian! Looks like some of the information were unreleased versions, so I went ahead and moved them to their respective pages. I don't remember seeing placeholders for any level in Episodes 364-374, but seeing that you put it on some of the levels in Fantastic Fair, I put them on as well.

      I took a look at your fixes, and so generally I'll keep the following in mind:

      • I tend to forget Candy Cane Fences/Candy Frog/Crystal Candies on the pages, so I'll keep that in mind.
      • Jelly-order levels should have hyphens in between them.
      • All extra categories should be alphabetized.
      • Don't hide the file links.

      Should there be anything else?

      One question:

      • When doing elements info, I noticed that you switched wrapped and striped candy sections so it matches the configs as in this edit. I intentionally put it the other way since it is displayed that way on the wiki. If you take a look at the page itself, you see that the page places wrapped on top of striped. Should the elements info template be amended so that the striped candy information be displayed on top of wrapped candy? Blockers/Other templates follow a specific blocker order, so the logic must also be used for this section.

      Lastly I notice that you occasionally add a space between the gallery section and the HTML5 template, as in this edit. There should not be any space. (Most levels, all episodes/worlds pages don't have spaces actually). But don't worry about changing them back because I'll get to them eventually, but it's something to keep in mind. :)

      For the upcoming weeks, as a notice, I'll continue attempting to put in information to new levels for probably two of the three episodes simply for my practice so I get better at it. It's probably best to continue doing them on your side though so then you can correct any mistakes if I make any.

      Thanks for all that you do, and the wiki is grateful to have you.

      Thank you for your reply, 

      1) About element info, for me I prefer follow with the element which top is the oldest until the latest one release, so can make us easier to follow it.

      2) About placeholder, the following episode was having placeholder. For your reference:

      1.159: EP375, 376, 377, 378
      1.160: EP378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383

      I think nothing much from your side, hope you can do better, so you can replace me for a while when I not around here for 1 week or something else. Keep it up for your contributions!

        Loading editor
    • Hey Cheekian! I tried again with some of the new levels. There are five levels in episode 369 I haven't gotten to along with the ones in 370 (didn't anticipate so many coming up..)

      Hopefully I did well, and perhaps if I pass this week we can start dividing this workload. 3 episodes is quite much..

        Loading editor
    • So regarding elements info, I see what you mean. I think then, the elements info template should be edited so that the striped candy info is shown on top. It should be an easy switch, but I'm unable to do it since I don't want to be an administrator at the moment.

      Regarding unreleased versions, I've already taken note of these placeholders, and I'm glad that they have matched up. There are two levels in episode 370 (levels 13 and 14) that I notice have unreleased versions as well, but nothing else for now. Placeholders were noted for every level in episode 364, but I don't think they were any. I might be mistaken though. :)

        Loading editor
    • Hey Primetime, I think have already see what mistake you did for some levels, some levels is almost perfect but with the complicated level maybe me and you will also missed out something. So what you want to discuss with me?

        Loading editor
    • Hey Cheekian! I thought there would be more, but most of the info on the new levels was just stuff I missed. However, I noticed sometimes your edits were very similar to mine, as in this edit. Was the software that I was using changing the font of the text, or was this just a glitch?

      I saw the edits you made with the redesigned levels, and since you are faster/more accurate than I am, I let you do the last couple levels lol :P

        Loading editor
    • 3primetime3 wrote:
      Hey Cheekian! I thought there would be more, but most of the info on the new levels was just stuff I missed. However, I noticed sometimes your edits were very similar to mine, as in this edit. Was the software that I was using changing the font of the text, or was this just a glitch?

      I saw the edits you made with the redesigned levels, and since you are faster/more accurate than I am, I let you do the last couple levels lol :P

      I think the edit is just a glitch, no worries.

      I have done for today.

        Loading editor
    • Hi, can you stop for the redesigns for lower levels? I suspect it just another testing because I don't receive it. Not the official.

      The redesigns for today just only around EP366 to 368 now.

      Revert all of these that you did just now.

        Loading editor
    • Sure thing, I'll stop for tonight; it's getting late here and I should get some sleep. Thankfully it's easy to restore previous versions in the case that it gets switched back :).

      I hope I did a better job on the new episode releases today; perhaps if I pass we can start to divvy up the work so it's less hassle for you!

        Loading editor
    • Hey! I didn't see that you have edited your message and I logged off after posting my response. Best form is to simply post another reply so then I can get another notification on my inbox.

      I'm seeing the lot of redesigns is still present on ALL of my platforms, and some more have been added. The new update has dropped with some more. I'll be working on some of them, but let me know if I should revert..

        Loading editor
    • New Element will be introduced. It's called Rainbow Twist. Same possibility as Licorice Links. @Cheekian.

        Loading editor
    • Done checking for this week new level information, check what are you missing, this week did better than last week I would like to say, well done!

        Loading editor
    • Thank you so much! I had more time to spend on the levels...it's actually surprising how accurate you can be each time. I'll review your corrections tomorrow, and if there are any unreleased versions that I need to change up, I will do them since the infoboxes are basically the same.

      If I'm generally making the same mistake each time, please let me know and I'll try to work on that :). Thank you again!

        Loading editor
    • 3primetime3 wrote:

      .....

      • Jelly-order levels should have hyphens in between them.
      • All extra categories should be alphabetized.
      • Don't hide the file links.

      ....

      For the opinion of Don't hide the file links.
      Please hide it. (excluding new levels)
      It is more convenient for me to upload photos by checking the Category:Level articles that need an image.

        Loading editor
    • Hey hey Cheekian! I've had some technical difficulties with my computer, and I unfortunately will be unable to work on new episodes this week (just a heads up). Hopefully I can continue again next week. :)

        Loading editor
    • 3primetime3 wrote:
      Hey hey Cheekian! I've had some technical difficulties with my computer, and I unfortunately will be unable to work on new episodes this week (just a heads up). Hopefully I can continue again next week. :)

      Fortunately you tell me earlier, so I can start the work from today.

        Loading editor
    • @Cheekian

      I am sorry to tell you.

      I sometimes cannot upload new levels photos on Wednesday as I am busy.

      I always upload all photos on Friday or at the weekand so no need to worry.

        Loading editor
    • Timhung005 wrote:
      @Cheekian

      I am sorry to tell you.

      I sometimes cannot upload new levels photos on Wednesday as I am busy.

      I always upload all photos on Friday or at the weekand so no need to worry.

      Noted. If somebody can help you then it will be better.

        Loading editor
    • Johnny said that he had been uninstalled the game and removed the account.

        Loading editor
    • Timhung005 wrote:
      Johnny said that he had been uninstalled the game and removed the account.

      I know what is the issue for him, it's normal that he give up for YouTube recording.

        Loading editor
    • Only few of the Win 10 players reach the highest level.

      Let me think how to solve this issue.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.