| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 2 April 2014|
- 16 April 2014
Tiki Fiesta was the 14th episode in Dreamworld and the second episode of World 3 of Dreamworld. This episode was released on 2 April 2014. It was the Dreamworld equivalent to the Reality episode Caramel Cove.
The cove displays fireworks and the volcano holds an umbrella.
- Marmalade () is introduced in this episode.
- Bomb-producing candy cannons are unofficially introduced in level 192 (4-move bombs).
LevelsThis episode contains levels 186-200.
Tiki Fiesta was a somewhat hard episode, with a mean of 4.33. had two hard levels: 187 and 189, two very hard levels: 198, and 199, and a notorious extremely hard level: 195. Overall, it was of similar difficulty as the previous episode, Cotton Carnival.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|5 ||6 |
This template does not update live, and is therefore deprecated. It is kept for historical significance.
|187||35||50,000||: 3 : 2|
|188||25||70,000||: 5 : 32|
|189||30||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|193||23||70,000||: 21 : 48|
|195||30||20,000||: 2 : 2|
|196||20||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|198||50||95,000||: 48||Starts a cluster of triple hexagon levels|
- This episode was released on the same date as Jelly Wagon in Reality.
- This episode's name was possibly a reference to another one of King's games Papa Pear Saga as when you complete a level and have remaining shots left, Papa Fiesta will occur.
- The episode title's first word shared with the name of the character, Tiki.
- This episode was not inverted on Facebook (the other episodes are inverted).
- This episode had three levels with a moon struck duration of 10 moves: levels 197, 199, and 200.
- Five-layered icing was present in level 200, but not yet officially introduced. This is the second time it had happened, The first was in level 166.
- This episode had more than one candy order level and none of them require regular candies.
- This episode tied with Lollipop Lanterns for having the greatest number of 6-colour levels in Dreamworld. Only levels 187, 189, 199, and 200 had 5 colours.
- This episode ended with a triplet of hexagon levels (198-200).
- The release date of this episode was the day after April Fools Day.
|Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld episodes|