|Champion title||Super Scrubber|
|New features|| in |
order without spawners
|Release date|| - 16 March 2016|
- 30 March 2016
|Difficulty||Somewhat Hard - Hard|
Toffee Teasprings is the 108th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the third and final episode of World Twenty-Six. This episode was released on 16 March 2016. The champion title for this episode is Super Scrubber.
- Locked chocolate spawners first appear in level 1604.
- Locked magic mixers that spawn chocolate when unlocked first appear in level 1608. This was originally the first level with magic mixers until the redesign of level 1590.
- Level 1598 is the first level with chocolate order in which chocolate appears at the start. meaning that the player doesn't need to rely on either spawner to complete the order.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1596-1610.
Toffee Teasprings contains one somewhat hard level: 1599, one hard level: 1597, and four very hard levels: 1598, 1603, 1608 and 1609. As a result, it is a somewhat hard - hard episode, with a mean of 4.43, and it is slightly harder than Vanilla Valley.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1596||Level 1601||Level 1605|
|1598||50,000||: 2 : 6 : 20|
|1599||94,000||: 32 : 32|
|1601||30,000||: 2 : 28|
|1602||180,000||: 180,000 pts|
|1603||25,000||: 60 : 20 : 10|
|1607||200,000||: 32 : 32|
|1608||40,000||: 60 : 60 : 25|
- This is the second episode in a row to introduce a particular blocker in liquorice locks for the first time.
- Upon the release of this episode, jelly levels have a counter to the left of the board, saying how many squares of jelly are needed to be cleared, much like candy order and ingredients levels.
- One day later, mobile version 1.71 was released with this change, replacing the abundant target score, which is irrelevant due to score boosting.
- All candy order levels in this episode requires chocolate, except 1601 (which previously did).
- This episode shares its first word with Toffee Tower.
- This is one of only two episodes in the entire game with the word "toffee" in its name, with Toffee Tower being the other episode.
- After this episode was released, the sound when a liquorice swirl is removed by a player was changed.
- Previously, in HTML5, Bubblegum Troll was not presentin the background. Nowadays, he is present in the main screen, but the episode's background uses original Soda Swamp's background.
- Also, for unknown reason in Flash, the background of the unreleased version was different.
- After this episode, there are no one to contain more than 4 ingredients levels.
- This episode doesn't contain any extremely hard levels due to the nerf of 1607, making it the third consecutive episode to do so.