|Champion title||Brûlée Barber|
|New features||Uncreatable special candy orders |
|Release date|| - 9 November 2016|
- 23 November 2016
Treacle Retreat is the 142nd episode in Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World 29 (HTML5). This episode was released on 9 November 2016. The champion title for this episode is Brûlée Barber.
- Level 2117 is the first level with a candy order for individual special candies (not combinations involving special candies, as seen in the previous episode) which cannot be created on the board due to there not being enough spaces. The special candy in question is a striped candy.
Treacle Retreat is an extremely hard episode, with a mean of 6.46. Variable levels return in this episode, as 2112 and 2117 have the difficulty of variable. There are also five somewhat hard - hard levels: 2111, 2114, 2116, 2118, and 2120, four very hard levels: 2106, 2107, 2109, and 2113, as well as three extremely hard levels: 2110, 2115, and 2119. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Research Reef.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2108||Level 2116||Level 2119|
|Level 2109||Level 2110||Level 2113||Level 2114||Level 2119|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|2112||56,000||: 56||Another case of a three-item dispenser.|
|2114||35,600||: 14 : 40 : 24|
|2117||72,000||: 60 : 60||Second variable level in a single episode!|
|2118||50,000||: 5||First time ingredient exits are directly above chocolate fountains.|
- This is the first episode to have a new candy cannon combination since Tricky Tracks.
- This is the 7th extremely hard or nearly impossible episode in a row.
- But like Divine Diner, this episode contains levels above the medium difficulty.
- The puddings in the background look very similar to those seen in Brulee Bay. Also, this episode's champion title shares its first word with said episode and was released almost a year before this one. However, unlike the episode name, there are some French letters (û and é) on champion title name (Brûlée Barber).
- This episode has two levels (2108 and 2119) based on much earlier levels in the game, both of which were extremely hard.
- This is the first episode to feature multiple three-coloured levels: 2115 and 2117.
- This is the first episode to contain two variable levels.
- Furthermore, both of them turn out to be extremely hard (2117 is variable), which is the first time a 3-colour level contended this rating. Even then, for a long time, 3-colour levels used to be exclusively very easy.
- This episode starts a trend of the pathway being hot pink every 9 episodes (until Watermelon Waves was released with a red pathway and continued the trend until the end of Flash version).
- Treacle is a dark, syrup-like substance made from partially refined sugar and often used in desserts.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|