Treasure Ahead is a type of event available to both Flash and HTML5. A player must unlock certain levels to claim the rewards from three chests.
A progressing player may find some treasure chests on the map pathway. When the player reaches the level with these chests, he/she can claim the rewards. The player only needs to unlock the level with a chest. Upon reaching the level, a big chest will appear.
- On Flash, it automatically opens. Click "OK" to claim the rewards.
- On HTML5, you are required to tap it to reveal the contents, and tap "Claim Prize" to collect them.
Naturally, when the event appears, the player needs to clear 1, 3, and 8 levels (sometimes 2, 4, and 8) in total to reach the three chests which are bronze, silver and gold.
HTML5 (Mobile) Edit
- Colour Bomb, Lollipop Hammer, Live Forever (2 hours)
- Colour Bomb, Lollipop Hammer, Jelly Fish, Live Forever (2 hours)
- Colour Bomb, Lollipop Hammer, Free Switch, Striped and Wrapped, Live Forever (6 or 24 hours).
- Colour Bomb, Lollipop Hammer
- Colour Bomb, Lollipop Hammer, Jelly Fish
- Colour Bomb, Lollipop Hammer, Jelly Fish, Striped and Wrapped
If a player is already at farthest possible progress, nothing happens.
- Effective v1.71 on mobile, if a player completed the next 8 levels in web version, the player will get to open all the 3 chests immediately.
Numerous variations of the event appeared on the game. They may not contain its namesake but their features are the same. See here.
- This is similar to Choo Choo's Challenge from Farm Heroes Saga.
- This is the only event whose availability and difficulty depends on your current progress.