|Champion title||Pumpkin Pilot|
|New features||Orders for that don't spawn |
|Release date|| - 12 October 2016|
- 26 October 2016
- Extra time candy cannons used to be introduced, until timed levels (and by extension extra time candies) were removed from the game.
- Level 2048 is the first level with a multilayered frosting order without any multilayered frosting on the board or spawning from magic mixers.
- Liquorice swirl + mystery candy cannon is officially introduced in level 2052.
- Due to redesigning, magic mixers can spawn dark chocolate, crystals candies and rainbow twists in level 2056.
Tricky Tracks is a somewhat hard episode with a mean of 4.27. It contains two very hard levels: 2054 and 2057, three extremely hard levels: 2048, 2050, and 2059, and one nearly impossible level: 2047. Owing to some easy levels, this episode is MUCH easier than the previous episode, Cavity Cave, due to the relatively high difficulty in said episode.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2047||Level 2052||Level 2056|
|Level 2047||Level 2050||Level 2057|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|2047||75,000||: 5 : 59|
|2048||50,000||: 9 : 9 : 9|
|2050||100,000||: 8 : 40|
|2051||20,000||: 15 : 15|
|2052||260,000||: 36 : 45|
|2053||80,000||: 11 : 45|
|2054||10,000||: 4 : 12|
|2056||134,000||: 16 : 48|
|2059||50,000||: 14 : 20 : 26|
|2060||90,000||: 30 : 40|
- This is the fourth Halloween-based episode, exactly 50 episodes after the previous year's theme, Hoax Hollow. It's the last Halloween episode on Flash version.
- Moments before the release of Custard Coast, the episode's info and background were changed and the original one was moved to Episode 141.
- This episode is the last episode until Sugary Stage to be rated somewhat hard, this is a gap of 17 episodes.
- This episode used to have all levels with moves limits that are a multiple of five, something which has not been seen for 48 episodes. Nowadays, it is no longer the case.
- This episode has an equal number of jelly and ingredients levels (only one of each, like Soda Surf).
- This episode breaks the trend that started at Flavor Field where every three episode's banners followed the pattern: Hot Pink, Dark Scarlet, and Light Scarlet. The episode's banner is orange, breaking the ongoing trend. This is most likely because of the Halloween theme.
- A green candy is used as a replacement for the missing wheel on one of the carts.
- This episode shares its first word with Tricky Tower.
- Coincidentally, both episodes are Halloween-based episodes.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|