|Characters||Tomas and Cherry Baroness|
|Champion title||Thirsty Troubadour|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 4 March 2015|
- 18 March 2015
- Technically, nothing new is added, but Chocolate-covered candy frog appears naturally on the board for the first time in level 865.
- Also, candies at the start have a fixed colour of orange for the first time in level 869.
- Various special candies appear in more types of sugar chests for the first time in level 875.
LevelsThis episode contains levels 861-875.
Truffle Terrace has six somewhat hard - hard levels: 861, 862, 863, 870 (which is much harder on mobile), 871 and 872, and one very hard level: 864. Overall, this is a somewhat hard episode, and it is harder than the previous episode, Gummy Galaxy.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 866||Level 868||Level 871|
|0||2||1||2||4|| - 5|
|1|| - 1|
|865||55||94,000||: 4 : 45|
|868||25||40,000||: 1 : 1|
|870||30||150,000||: 1 : 10 : 3|
|872||50||45,000||: 3 : 3|
|873||40||35,000||: 10 : 36|
|874||35||76,000||: 17 : 33|
- The castle in the background is the same one from Cherry Chateau.
- The episode's pathway is very similar to Glazed Grove.
- This is the sixteenth episode in a row in which there is no text in the story.
- This episode marks the Cherry Baroness' second appearance in Reality.
- Like Wafer Windmill and Cereal Sea, this episode has only one candy order level.
- This episode continues the trend of having no timed or moves levels as they are absent once again.
- This episode slightly continues the trend of new things introduced as Candy Frogs are covered in Chocolate blocker for the first time in level 865. However, this is debatable as this is less of a new thing than some that have been introduced before, such as ingredients in marmalade/liquorice locks or coconut wheels in non-ingredient levels.
- Just like Sweet Surprise, this episode has a very hard opener. Formerly, Truffle Terrace had an extremely hard opener, like Cookie Crossing, but Level 951 was nerfed.
- All the difficulty levels (except none, nearly impossible and variable) are used in this episode.
- All the ingredient levels are problematic in this episode.