I will edit when needed, such as correcting typos here and there. I also think level 181 is easier than 361.
Lefty, I know you don't get the fuss over 65, as you say the level is really easy. For me, I don't get the fuss over 140, as I think the level is really easy.
Completed Dreamworld, whatever that template is. Blah.
My favorite levelsEdit
* Level 16
- Level 82
- Level 108
- Level 129 (Hmm, I wonder what happens when you win with 4 moves left and there are only 3 candies on the board! xD)
- Level 140
- Level 185
- Level 211
- Level 230
- Level 236 (OH YEAH)
- Level 252 (OF COURSE)
- Level 274
- Level 297
- Level 304
- Level 305
- Level 320
- Level 323 (OLD) (Follow the string of candies while getting confused like crazy...)
- Level 334
- Level 342
- Level 373
- Level 385
- Level 406 (6 coconut wheels flanking 2 color bombs!)
- Level 435
- Level 463 (MYSTERY CANDIES EVERYWHERE!) This is my very favorite. Beaten five times, getting two total missing tiles and a chocolate generator.
- Level 555
- I'm on Level 655!
Hard levels for meEdit
*Level 17 - Meh. A little difficult.
- Level 23 - Don't stab me on those whipped cream spikes!
- Level 35 - TUVWEO(&TUQ#O$WF%NUDWOAEURIORUOWEISUT$O*E&%#*&$@U#( SO HARD! (I beat this before it was nerfed.)
- Level 50 - Seriously? You send me bad boards all the time!
- Level 65 - This looks easy. 200 tries later: WOOOOOO I WINNNNNN!!!!! THAT WAS INSANELY HARD! (I beat it before it was nerfed.)
- Level 70 - This took a few tries, but then I beat it with 20 moves remaining.
- Level 77 - What the heck IS this?
- Level 79 - Difficult. Plain. Difficult.
- Level 92 - ^%$^&$^R@%$^&#^#$%^G$^G$WD^HG$%REG^RE SO #%^#^%#%^#%^$%$^#$%^# HARD! HARDER THAN 181!!! (Tested Lollipop Hammer on 92 due to sheer rage)
- Level 95 - Weird level.
- Level 109 - Seriously? You do THAT to me? Who puts a bomb there?!?
- Level 133 - *swirl spin whizz whirl I wanna win this level*
- Level 137 - So, the ingredient goes in there and out here... No! There, ahhh! There, well, how about THERE! NOO! THERE, THERE, THERE, COME ON!
- Level 147 - You STUPID YOU! I don't wanna see you ever again or I'm gonna rage the heck outta this game!
- Level 162 - HARDER THAN 181!!!!!
- Level 165 - Hmmm... looks easy. AHHHH BOMBS!!!! *boom*
- Level 180 - HARDER THAN 181 AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
- Level 181 - Eighth try. Came back later, first try. Came back even later, first try.
- Level 183 - Oh yay! Cleared all the jelly! Oh wait... I only have 30000 points! I NEED 100000 AHHHH
- Level 200 - For some reason, quite hard for me.
- Level 201 - YOU! GET OUTTA MY LIFE!
- Level 208 - Am I the only one who thinks this level needs a nerf?
- Level 213 - Ugh. Why do I have to do this? (Used a Lollipop Hammer out of rage, 100th try before the nerf)
- Level 221 - BOMB dispenser?!?
- Level 241 - Too much liquorice!
- Level 245 - HARDER THAN 181!!!
- Level 254 - Decided to test Lucky Candy booster.
- Level 256 - First try. Came back later, never could beat it again.
- Level 266 - Why should I do this level? IT NEEDS A NERF!
- Level 273 - So they spawn at the bottom and fall out of the top... interesting. Why could they not just put the bomb dispensers on TOP and rewire the portals?
- Level 275 - Hardest level IMO. This level should receive a HUGE nerf. TAKE OUT TWO COLORS, PLEASE!
- Level 277 - Meh.
- Level 288 - HOW DO YOU EVEN DO THIS ON FACEBOOK?!? *gets on iOS* Piece of cake. Easy every time.
- Hey, wanna know why 290 is not on this list? I beat it on my first try!
- Level 305 - Beating this level is quite the gamble. This is also one of my favorite levels due to the mystery candies!
- Level 311 - @%#$^&#@&^$#@^&*$&#^$@^%$#^%*$^&#@^$%&#*$&^#&%^@$%&#^*$&(*^#&%^&$*^&%^@&#^*&$^&%^$@&#*%^&%^$@#&#*&$^^%&%$&#^*%&$^#&%@^%&$#^%*$*^&^$@$#^%$&(*^&^$%^#@$&*%^&%^$%&$#^%*&%^$#@%&$^*%$&^&$^#22547^*%$&%$^#@%$^*%^#&%$^&$ That hard.
- Level 323 - In there, out there. Simple. *makes first move* What the heck?!? The candy goes there and out that portal. Wait! No! Wrong portal! There! NO! WRONG PORTAL!
- Level 325 - I thought this was easy at first...
- Level 335 - Out of sheer luck, I never used the color bombs in marmalade!
- Level 347 - You SERIOUSLY make me do THOSE orders?
- Level 349 - Umm... no. Hated this level as soon as I started it.
- Level 350 - Cool! Harder than 147! How dare you keep me stuck for 3 weeks?!?
- Level 356 - The portals had better NOT be like 323!
- Level 361 - !@#@#$#$%$%^%^&^&*&*(*() AHH!!!!!!!!!!
- Level 365 - I thought this would have me stuck for a year.
- Level 366 - Hard episode opener.
- Level 374 - Candy Crush Saga's Candy Order Survival Level
- Level 377 - ...
- Level 380 - Chocolategeneratorandcupcakeopolis (Chahk-oh-lit-jin-uhr-ay-tuhr-and-kuhp-kayk-ahp-oh-lis)
- Level 381 - Somewhat hard episode opener AGAIN.
- Level 382 - Strip away the liquorice near the special candies in marmalade, and it should go well from there!
- Level 383 - Considerably EASY?!? I SAY CONSIDERABLY HARD!
- Level 385 - Mystery candies everywhere!
- Level 391 - What is up with that easy target score? It needs to be reverted!
- Level 392 - I think the Butterscotch Boulders release for iOS changed chocolate's AI, as it was eating all my special candies really fast.
- Hey, wanna know why 394 is not on this list? SECOND TRY.
- Level 404 - Made my own strategy to beat this about one in every eight tries.
- Level 409 - Stupid portals!
- Level 410 - This level had me stuck for under a week. Knew it!
- Level 414 - After beating 411 through 413 each on the first try, I was stuck for about a day.
- Level 417 - 415 and 416 on my first try. This?!? @%&$^@%^&#^$@%#$%^#$%&%^&(*^%^@$%#%$&$^*&&%*^&&%#$^#$%%@#$$!@#$%$#^$^%&%^&*&^(%&^&$%^@$%@#$%@#$^#$%^&$%^*$^&*$%^&$^%&$%^%$@$#%@#$%^#$&*(^%$^#& INSANELY HARD
- Level 419 - Stuck here for only 3 days.
- Level 420 - The chocolate boils over.
- Level 421 - I normally get 3 to 5 combos, rarely none, and even rarer six.
- Level 425 - I get through the bombs most of the time, but it's the orders that get me!
- Level 432 - All the preceeding levels on my first try except 431.
- Level 434 - :/
- Level 437 - I take jelly fish booster from the wheel as a test!
- Level 440 - AHHHHHH
- Level 445 - Slide the ingredients through the locked candies, then piece of cake! NOT.
- Level 452 - Color bomb + striped combo EIGHT times. I'm not even KIDDING.
- Level 453 - DEEVINE ORDERS YEE GOT DER, PAL!
- Level 460 - The easy version of 181.
- Level 461 - Used all three lollipop hammers I got from the booster wheel.
- Level 463 - This is one of my favorites! I even got a missing tile from a mystery candy! Never in my life did I get a chocolate generator from a mystery candy.
- Level 469 - After cruising through 464 to 468 on my first try each, this is where I was. Almost out of H***'s Supercluster.
- Level 470 - I beat this level in only 18 out of 55 moves! HOW THE...
- Level 471 - Why do the bombs have to placed inconviently?!?!?!??!?!!??!?!?!?!??!
- Level 472 - Never lost a game to no more possible switches.
- Level 479 - Very easy? NO WAY.
- Wanna know why level 480 is not here? I beat it on my SECOND TRY! My heart was beating so fast when I heard the words "Sugar Crush!"
- Level 483 - Oh gosh, jellies under candy bombs under locked candies with bomb dispensers and chocolate generators with a low amount of moves.
- Level 490 - Chocolate regeneration.
- Level 491 - Slide each ingredient to the left three times... That's what I did in my winning game.
- Level 492 - Jelly fish booster :D
- Level 498 - The most unfair piece of bleep on iOS!
- Level 500 - Oh dear. The next to impossible milestone level. Beat it on my 25th try! :'D
- Level 501 - What the heck do you mean by considerably easy? I say hard!
- Level 515 - Jellyfish+Striped combo is built for this level.
- Level 526 - I won by doing the double color bomb combo in the incredibly confined space.
- Level 530 - I strangely beat this in 11 moves...
- Level 538 - Uh.
- Level 539 - Uhh.
- Level 540 - Uhhh.
- Level 545 - Huhhh.
- Level 547 - Clear one jelly/icing per move!
- Level 560 - Inversion - uo!sJa/\uI (Read that upside down)
- Level 562 - My luck with 549. Beaten shortly.
- Level 565 - Let H***'s Cluster begin...
- Level 566 - I hated that. I somehow won.
- Level 567 - 89 attempts later through this painful level! I was about to hate this more than 417 V1!
- Level 573 - My blessing from Level 567 ended here. Total boredom.
- Level 574 - Welcome, Level 357!
- Level 575 - Here!
*16 DW - BOOOORING
- 24 DW - Hard?
- 32 DW - *facepalm*
- 55 DW - Never had ANY idea that this was Very Hard.
- 61 DW - Umm.
- 67 DW - Worst. Level. Ever. This took me 233 attempts to beat this painful level. Odus fell off WAY TOO MUCH.
- 68 DW - Surprised that this took me only 15 attempts!
- 69 DW - Boring.
- 70 DW - I would not say this is hard, but I beat this second try!
- 77 DW - Boring!
- 84 DW - Remember when this was rated Con. Hard? HA! It's Insanely Hard!
- 87 DW - After nerf, this level was 5,000% easier.
- Nerdy Nebula - TOTAL PAIN!
- 113 DW - King, if you added an extra move, the level would be downgraded from Hard to Medium.
- 237 DW - Are you serious?
- 268 DW - Here I am!
My special high scoresEdit
*Level 1 - 9 160
- Level 16 - 814 060
- Level 31 - 464 500
- Level 65 - 463 380
- Level 82 - 1 14? ??0 (V2)
- Level 110 - 256 420
- Level 140 - 247 420
- Level 144 - 178 000
- Level 172 - 202 360
- Level 185 - 430 180
- Level 213 - 738 540
- Level 231 - 442 300
- Level 252 - 13 029 920 (I wanted to stop at 13mil.)
- Level 255 - 312 740
- Level 268 - 3 033 240
- Level 274 - 1 244 740
- Level 281 - 668 080
- Level 287 - 562 900
- Level 297 - 2?? ???
- Level 324 - 292 920
- Level 334 - 1 095 380
- Level 364 - 430 800
- Level 370 - 723 180
- Level 374 - 2 030 680
- Level 384 - 663 660
- Level 424 - 535 180
- Level 435 - 1 505 640 OVER A MILLION :D
- Level 455 - 3 8?? ??0
- Level 463 - 1 1?? ??0
- Which level could be next? I'm on 655 and no special scores...
My awesome luck :DEdit
*Level 181 - Eight tries!
- Level 290 - First try!
- Level 394 - Second try!
- Level 463 - Over a million! (This is very hard to reach a million.)
- Level 500 - 25th try!
- Level 664 - Beaten pre-nerf with 16 moves remaining. No boosters!
- Level 16 DW - Scored exactly two stars.
Reality: Level 733 / Level 785
Dreamworld: Level 338 / Level 500
The Battle of Level 567Edit
If you know me well enough, you know that Level 567 is my hate level. It all started from my luck with levels 562, 565, and 566. I thought my luck streak was going to only pick up, and I would steamroll through this level.
I was totally WRONG. Maybe this would be one of those Very Hard levels that I beat within 15 tries? Not quite steamrolling through this level, but enough to definitely say there's quite some difficulty. Within 15 tries? Nope. My rage began at attempt 20. I barely cleared ANY jelly because of the STUPID BOMBS! About a tenth of the time, chocolate took over the top of the board, and I rarely managed to break through that chocolate.
35 attempts passed. I began to hate the whole episode of Biscuit Bungalow. This level became absolute torture. Bombs exploding. Liquorice disrupting good combinations. Chocolate taking over. Mystery candies giving bad outcomes.
55 total attempts. I was raging with BOREDOM of this level. Two of the previous attempts had one jelly left. UGH!
70 attempts in total have passed. I felt like doing either a: throwing my phone out the window, or b: screaming in rage. I knocked some common sense into myself, so I picked choice B automatically. Another attempt had only one jelly left and GUESS WHAT? I would have won if I had ONE MORE BLEEPING MOVE! Because of my rage, I had to modify my difficulty meter on how difficult Insanely Hard is. I lowered the attempt count of IH from 100 to 75 because of this level.
The 89th attempt... I finally cleared EVERY JELLY WITH NO MOVES LEFT! After screaming in rage for over two weeks, the scream I let out was a scream of SHEER JOY! I plowed through the rest of Biscuit Bungalow (but was stuck on 573 for a very short while) and moved on to Gummy Gardens.
Level 567 took 89 attempts... what a coincidence! 56789
(These friends are simply from the Frozen cast. This does not mean they're all my best friends as all my CCSW friends are all my best friends.)
- CC-8589934592 (as Elsa) - The one who started the entire Frozen cast thing on CCSW chat.
- 3primetime3 (as Pabbie)
- Simplify191 (as Anna) - I haven't seen you on chat for a long time! Please, come back.
- 3litecandycrusher (as Kristoff)
- Roseturnip (as Sven?) - I haven't confirmed if Rose will be Sven, but it probably will happen.
- Olaf-Tiffi-Odus2711 (as Olaf) - Congratulations on becoming a teenager!
(These friends simply aren't in the Frozen cast, so this does not mean they're not as good as friends. If you believe I forgot you, please tell me since I probably forgot.)
- Sugarbrown2906 - Sorry if I got the numbers wrong!
- Emmaelise401 - Everyone thought you were a girl at first until you told us that Emma and Elise are your dogs.
Notice: If your name is not on the list, I probably forgot you. There's also something hidden within this list. Hint: Capital letters