Current status: Busy (back on wiki occasionally to fix some stuff).
Hi, my username is Blueeighthnote. Welcome to Candy Crush Saga Wiki!
Completion: 905/5000+ levels,
Dreamworld progress: 393/665.
3 stars progress: Three stars on 1~384, 386~439, 441~457
I might be resuming crushing some candies, or maybe not - I dunno
Levels stuck (for 30hr+)Edit
Keep in mind that all of these levels were according to the version I encountered. Take it as the historical hard levels, if you will.
- 33 (rage quit for 3 days, then completed it in 1 try),
- 65 (chocolate), 70, 97 (I was playing on mobile, bombs was hard back then)
- 135 (It was 2 mixes of Wrappers + Wrappers back then)
- 140, 147 (2 weeks on both)
- 184, 208, 245 (Don't know why)
- 254, 275, 277
- 285 (back then when fishies don't eat bottom jellies on my phone, forcing me to start playing this game on Facebook)
- 305, 311 (2 weeks?)
- 347 (no fun at all)
- 350 (longest, being 3 weeks)
- 361, 377, 382, 409
- 410 (400+ attempts over 8 days - I might have messed with mobile clock for more lives)
- 421 (Back when tornadoes ruin everything)
- 438, 440, 461, 463
- 578 (The impossible version, and the nerfed one)
Unstable, but usually somewhere between 4pm and 11pm I'll be online.
This page is now on my watchlist. Notably, I'll watch if any levels after Level 4206 have a consensus here: Difficulty/Reality/IV.
As of July 10, 11:06am UTC, there are:
-  232 Very Easy levels,
-  275 Easy levels,
-  372 Somewhat Easy levels,
-  573 Medium levels,
-  615 Somewhat levels,
-  731 Hard levels,
-  927 Very Hard levels,
-  444 Extremely Hard levels
-  47 Nearly Impossible levels, and
- [V] 26 Variable levels.
Around 800 levels are currently unrated.
Others Wikis that I work onEdit
(Status updated on Feb 23, 2018)
|Wikis that I have frequently visited:|
|Candy Crush Saga Wiki||||Former-admin, temporary inactivity, expected return in March 2018||
|Tower of Saviors Wiki (Chinese)||||Admin, active||Data management and error check|
|Tower of Saviors Wiki (English)||||User, active||In-game content analysis and stuff|
|Wikis I've been on|
|Piano Tiles Wiki||||Bureaucrat, inactive||
|Candy Crush Soda Saga Wiki||||Admin, inactive||
|Diamond Digger Saga Wiki||||Admin, inactive||Diamond Digger Saga. Used to have designed a lot of templates for this wiki to use.|
|Prime Numbers Wiki||||Bureaucrat, inactive||Retired. While this Wiki is a lot of fun, I've lost interest at this point. I may return someday, though.|