About me Edit
Greetings earthlings! I am MechaPluto311! But you can call me Mecha or Logan. I like alternative rock, punk rock, metal, grunge, emo music, indie music, entertaining people, anime, and Candy Crush Saga. (Why else do you think I’d be here? :3) My favorite artists are Billie Eilish, 311, Babymetal, Blink-182, Green Day, Seether, Papa Roach, Led Zeppelin, Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Avril Lavigne, Nicki Minaj, Pink Floyd, Stone Temple Pilots, Nirvana, Limp Bizkit, Paramore, Pearl Jam, Sublime, Weezer, Gorillaz, Incubus, etc.
More about me!Edit
- Do you work for King? - No, but I wish I did! ^_^
- On a scale of 1-10, what’s your favorite number of the alphabet? - Blue. :P
- Are you feelin’ it now, Mr. Krabs? - HECK YEA!!!
- How delicious do you think cheese is? - I LOVE IT!
- Is Jake from Statefarm a good neighbor? - Yep.
- What is your number one favorite song? - Probably something that isn’t on the radio right now. I def can’t stand it. Some of them are actually good, imo.
- Why are you asking those weird questions? - Cuz I’m a crazy goofball. :3
- Your favorite level? - Level 236 or 336 for sure! Two very fun levels!
- And your least favorite? - Any nightmarishly hard or nearly impossible levels.
- Last one: What do you normally do on this wiki? - I usually edit pages and add articles to categories.
Logan’s current mood is: I need to edit more...
Levels to make note of Edit
13: The first level that I really had a hard time with. Still an easy level, though.
19: Double jellies are meant to be nice... to newcomers, at least.
31: Less colors = easier
33: Quadrant levels... why did it have to be quadrant levels?
35: The finale. Always the hardest.
40: That’s WAY too many locks!
57: Chocolate. Is. EVERYWHERE!
62: Yo dawg, I heard ya think levels like this where ingredients have to be brought down is too few moves are hard. So do I.
65: Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon, you come and go, you come and gooooooooooooooo!
77: This level is easier than 70, but the stupid chocolate needs to go away!
82: Tick... tick... tick...
86: I. HATE. LICORICE! SWIRLS!!! AAAAAAAHH!!! But still, this is easier than 65 and 70, AND I have been stuck on this level for two weeks! Aggravating! -_-💢
93: Go away licorice!
97: Bombs are horrible.
118: Swirls... *sweatdrops* They are... *gulp* everywhere...
125: 35 was bad. But I was stuck on this for WEEKS!
133: The fountain of youth. And also unreachable jellies.
136: The fountain of... sheer nothingness.
155: Too... much... ICING. @_@
167: Easier said than done.
175: DESPACITO 3 CONFIRMED ON MARS.
190: How is this even “easy”!?
202: Beautiful disaster.
236: Best level evaaaaahh!
252: Courtesy of Countermanche437. This used to be so fun.
276: Beware the dreaded icing apocalypse.
279: The people who made this level must have been those Unggoys of the Covenant Empire plus some drunks at an Irish pub! This is WAY BEYOND extremely hard!
311: Whoa-ohh... amber is the color of your energy!
323: My definition of horror.
336: So many points! I think I could go beyond sugar stars! :D
420: Heh heh. 420 😏 But in all seriousness, it was kinda difficult.
482!: I f@$&ing HATE this hotpot of hell level with a BURNING PASSION! I tried to not use boosters, but I FAILED HOPELESSLY ALL BECAUSE OF THOSE STUPID BOMBS!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! *clears throat* There’s SOME levels worse than that, but this dung heap of a level should BURN. The first reaction was a little too exaggerated...
500: Halfway there to 1000! I humbly ask for forgiveness, but I’m a newcomer.
530: Stupid bombs, stupid chocolate, STUPID LEVEL!
538: Again with the bombs! I think it’s a common trend in the 400s and 500s or so, but this is plain ridiculous! -_-
546: Ooh, I’m lucky now! Only took three tries.
549!!: 35 moves is BARELY ENOUGH to get through all the fricking icing and jellies! It’s super insane!!! This level is BEYOND very hard and luck dependent! 💢💢💢
551: After getting past that devilish 549, I got to this nuisance. Hardly got any of the ingredients down in 20 moves, and the conveyor belt is giving me a headache.
553: 36 jellies in 19 moves!!!
562: 549’s twin. It wasn’t as nasty as I thought it was... *shudders in disgust*
565!: ANOTHER frustrating bomb-packed hotpot! This is worse than 538!
580: Whoever created this dung heap must DIE!
604!: Are you f@$&ing high, King!? I HATE SWIRLS!!! 💢💢💢
606: Ribbit. 🐸
613: Team Rocket is blasting off agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain~!
617!!!: The nerfs barely did much...
630: Pick your poison: A). Having to use a crapload of boosters only to lose HUNDREDS of times, or B). Running out of switches because of chocolate.
656: Mixed levels actually add a lot of variety to the game now that they’re introduced earlier. :3
666: HAIL SATAN! 😈
720: Wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka...
Boeing 747: *insert plane sounds here*
770: Pokemon, gotta catch ‘em all!
When I’ll be active Edit
I’ll usually be active during summer vacation, holidays, and days I don’t have school.
Edit milestones Edit
- Countermanche437 (know him on YouTube)
- Eevee (a good female user on the wiki; definitely need more female users here)
- Lefty (made a funny comment on the page for episode 420, and also the founder of this amazing wiki)
- Primetime (an awesome dude in general, also makes this wiki awesome)
- Wildoneshelper (very funny guy, known him since I first started using Fandom)
- Users who are rude
- Users who spam
- Users who vandalize the wiki
- Users who cyberbully