Hello there, I'm PowerCrusher04, a fellow editor of this wiki. Welcome to my profile page! Here you can find my full story/experience of candy crushing. I hope you have a great time on the wiki!
Level 6068 - Glazed Grasslands (Episode 406)
(Relevant throughout summer 2021) (Timezone: UTC+4)
Summer break is here, meaning that I'll have a lot more time to edit.
- Promoted to rollback: August 5, 2017.
- Promoted to content and discussions moderator: July 13, 2018.
- Promoted to admin: September 12, 2018.
- First time reaching the end: October 26, 2018 (Then level 3890)
- Weekly progress high score: 219 levels (July 8-14, 2019)
- Rank 100: March 18, 2019.
- All Flash era levels completed: July 5, 2018.
- First jackpot: August 18, 2021.
- Dreamworld progress (RIP): Level 108 - Nerdy Nebula
Levels I Find Difficult
(Some levels below have been nerfed since I played them)
|Levels I Find Difficult (Part 1)
|The starter pack
- Level 70 (Took a few months to complete, keep in mind I had to deal with the pre-nerfed version)
- Level 125 (Those liquorice swirls....)
- Level 133 (That's a board?!)
- Level 147 (Who doesn't find this difficult)
- Level 181 (Rage)
- Level 265 (Stop it candy bombs!)
- Level 305 (My worst nightmare, took me half a year to complete (It was the 55 moves version); curse those hard to reach areas)
- Level 307 (Not the worst, but pretty close to it, took approximately two months to complete)
- Level 323 (Won by a number of boosters and some music on YouTube)
- Level 342 (Too many frosting layers)
|Related to 2016
- Level 350 (Took me 9 days, but completed on New Year's Eve (The nerfed version))
- Level 461 (I may have completed it on the first try, but only because I knew this level's horrible difficulty and used every booster available)
- Level 524 (Why must this happen?)
- Level 957 (Pretty hard, but doable)
- Level 963 (My god this was hard)
- Level 1014 (Nightmares)
- Level 1102 (The difficulty in destroying frosting is at its peak here)
- Level 1103 (Oh my goodness this level's difficulty....)
- Level 1191 (I remember struggling on this level)
- Level 1247 (Cake bombs and isolated frosting......)
|Mixers and buffs
- Level 1330 (Why are you doing this this to me Magic Mixers?)
- Level 1334 (Wow, calm down Magic Mixers)
- Level 1525 (What did you expect? It took me Mort's full helmet!)
- Level 1538 (This makes 1525 look easy, pre-nerf BTW)
- Level 1688 (Thank you, King, for introducing us to mixed levels with this monstrosity)
- I joined the wiki between these two levels :D
- Level 1756 (Glitches that need to be fixed)
- Level 1795 (Why must the orders be so hard to collect?)
- Level 1796 (How do you destroy that many frosting layers?)
- Level 1853 (Too many colours)
- Level 1909 (This is basically clear all the sachets that have jelly underneath WITH jelly underneath)
|Race to 2000
- Levels were added to the list regularly below this line
- Because of that, each group below will contain 10 levels on average
|Back to school 2017
- Level 2047 (That ingredient is so hard to collect, on top of that, there are jellies behind sachets!)
- Level 2052 (This should be more than just medium because of those licorice swirls)
- Level 2059 (So many orders in so few moves!)
- Level 2061 (Locked chocolate nightmares)
- Level 2069 (Even though I passed it on my first try, it took me the golden spaceship to beat it, and even then it was a close call)
- Level 2076 (Those frostings are so thick that it took me over 50 tries to bring down those ingredients)
- Level 2101 (It is really hard to collect all those frosting in the given amount of moves)
- Level 2105 (Some jellies are VERY hard to clear)
- Level 2109 (Those jellies in the corners and the magic mixer are very irritating)
- Level 2119 (A less head-spinning 461)
|The boring 2100s
- Level 2122 (Lots of sachets and liquorice swirls)
- Level 2124 (The jellies are all over the place)
- Level 2131 (Too difficult and generic for the 100th moves level)
- Level 2134 (Liquorice swirls are the troublemakers once again)
- Level 2135 (AGAIN with liquorice swirls and sachets?!)
- Level 2138 (Isolated popcorn is never easy to clear)
- Level 2139 (Bad cake bombs)
- Level 2140 (Oh, look, locked chocolate makes an appearance again, to remind us of the terror)
- Level 2145 (Isolated jellies + isolated candy bombs = Mind-smashing difficulty)
- Level 2184 (Another blocker mania....)
|Sponsored by Gap
- Level 2245 (3 colors aren't enough to prevent the isolated jellies and the ingredients to be a severe pain in the neck)
- Level 2249 (Come on already lucky candies!!!!)
- Level 2267 (Those frosting squares, THOSE FROSTING SQUARES!!!!!)
- Level 2359 (A MAJOR HEADACHE, I see why it's rated NI)
- Level 2395 (Those candy bombs, oh those candy bombs!)
- Level 2399 (UHH, this wouldn't be as annoying if it wasn't a level ending with 99)
- Level 2403 (A dishonorable mention. Though I passed this one on my first try, thanks to my Golden Spaceship, it wasn't all that easy, I can see why it's rated nearly impossible)
- Level 2408 (Smashing all the locks is still difficult despite only 4 colors)
- Level 2434 (You need to move the INGREDIENTS!)
- Almost every level in Popsicle Plateau (I can't just pick a certain one, all of them are notorious, at least to some extent)
|Levels I Find Difficult (Part 2)
- Level 2467 (I hate it when you need to bring the ingredients down like THAT)
- Level 2468 (The keys are tough to get)
- Level 2469 (Too many and too thick frosting squares)
- Level 2470 (The mixer is obviously a pain in the neck and you can tell that the board is trying so hard to have as many locks as possible)
- Level 2471 (Too many jellies, let alone the fact that they're all double jellies)
- Level 2473 (It seems like having one not-so-hard level was too much for King, so they made this thing. Each one makes the other orders even more difficult to collect)
- Level 2475 (Those isolated DOUBLE jellies are so hard to remove, and the bobber doesn't help much, and you can't make and/or special candies all that much since there's a conveyor belt there)
- Level 2476 (Too many frosting squares, too many colors)
- Level 2479 (I thought this was quite possibly the hardest level of the episode or even the world with its jellies demanding the creation of multiple color bombs, and even then, there's this ingredient that acts like a bonus splinter with its tendency to just REFUSE to come down when it's in the jelly column to the right. Maybe this really is the hardest of the episode, unless...)
- Level 2480 (WHAT IN THE WORLD?! This level requires two ingredients to be SWITCHED, in earlier levels that was considered the hardest thing ever (when the ingredients ended up in a stuck zone). Where did that time go?)
- Level 2483 (Freeing the frog is hard, since it's covered and surrounded by locked chocolate, and the locked chocolate is surrounded by liquorice swirls. The candy bombs make things even worse)
- Level 2486 (I've noticed that King is really starting to love setting up the jellies in "chess squares", but for me, it's a really bad thing)
- Level 2487 (Too many blockers and too many popcorn squares to be collected)
- Level 2488 (What if I didn't use space dash on this one....)
- Level 2489 (Too many frosting squares)
- Level 2491 (IRRITATING)
- Level 2492 (Same note as 2488)
- Level 2494 (Same note as 2488 and 2492)
- Level 2495 (Same note as 2488, 2492 and 2494. You know what's that called? FORMULATIC: I need to use space dash to have a chance of passing these levels)
- Level 2497 (The locked chocolate is annoying)
|2500s starter pack
- Level 2498 (Let me in the 2500s already!)
- Level 2500 (A bad milestone level)
- Level 2502 (I need to clear all THAT in 18 moves? You see why I need space dash so much?)
- Level 2504 ( Same note as.....I'm gonna call that the space dash effect from now on, as these levels are CLEARLY designed for space dash to be used)
- Level 2506 (Even space dash isn't so effective for this one)
- Level 2507 (Chocolate is a nightmare once again)
- Level 2508 (Similar problem as 2506)
- Level 2509 (The space dash effect)
- Level 2510 (The space dash effect once again)
- Almost every level in Watermelon Waves (The space dash effect)
|Hell's cluster I
- Level 2526 (I'm not even gonna bother with this one...)
- Level 2527 (Too many empty spaces, the most annoying of them are the ones that act as holes in the board, the chocolate spawner makes things even worse)
- Level 2528 (This level would be much less frustrating if those frosting spaces didn't exist)
- Level 2529 (The space dash effect, sort of)
- Level 2530 (Is a single bobber going to help us get a good amount of chocolates out?)
- Level 2532 (Those frosting squares obviously can't be cleared easily)
- Level 2533 (A notorious layout of blockers = A notorious level, thank goodness there are still Striped candy cannons)
- Level 2534 (Over reliant on bobbers again)
- Level 2535 (Just like the previous level, except this one is even more reliant on bobbers)
- Level 2536 (The space dash effect)
|Hell's cluster II
- Level 2537 (Chocolate?! CHOCOLATE?! CHOOOOOCOOOLAAATE!!!)
- Level 2538 (Oh boy.)
- Level 2540 (4 colors isn't an excuse to make a mixed level with 18 moves and with restricted space)
- Level 2541 (The middle is so cramped, it's insane!)
- Level 2542 (Booooriiiiing!!)
- Level 2543 ("Overswirled")
- Level 2544 (The chocolate makes up what King seems to be thinking about everyone's complaints)
- Level 2545 (Fiasco)
- Level 2546 (This reaches a whole new level of reliance on bobbers. Thank god I had space dash boosters)
- Level 2547 (....Those frosting squares don't clear themselves you know)
|The space dash effect
- Level 2560 ("Overswirled")
- Level 2561 (Over reliant on bobbers again, also, too much chcolate)
- Level 2562 (The spots of jellies and the spots of the blockers make this one very irritating)
- Level 2563-65 (The space dash effect)
- Level 2566 (The space dash effect. Oh and by the way, this also applies if I use Mort's helmets, though it isn't very likely that I win with just the helmets)
- Level 2567 (The popcorn order makes this one hard)
- Level 2568 (Too few moves)
- Level 2569 (But two colors can't make the chcolate clear itself)
- Level 2570 ("Overlocked")
- Level 2571 (The space dash effect)
- Level 2572 (Trying to get the ingredients to "the final section" is a very irritating process)
- Level 2574 (Yellow candies spawning naturally? That's rarer nowadays, can't say that's a bad thing though)
- Level 2575 (Oh hi locked 5-layered frostings. You seem really irritating to destroy so I'm just gonna space dash through you)
- Level 2576 (A very tasty looking chest covered by sugar chests covered by sugar chests covered by sugar chests covered by sugar chests. Chestception!)
- Level 2577 (The level designers just couldn't have enough of those chests so they shoved some more)
- Level 2578 (Gotta get those keys so we can get even more of those chests)
- Level 2579 (ThOsE ChEsTs. K I'll stop)
- Level 2580 (The space dash effect)
- Level 2581 (I feel like this one resembles something by those spaces)
- Level 2582 (Thick blockers on display)
|Levels I Find Difficult (Part 3)
|More of the space dash effect
- Level 2583 (The space dash effect. Oh and this was the first former-timed level I played since the removal of timed levels)
- Level 2584 (Oh the chests are back. But they were barely absent)
- Level 2585 (Speaking of chests, this one has a loooooot of them)
- Level 2586 (Blockerpasta)
- Level 2587 (Wait those ingredients aren't gonna drop themselves)
- Level 2589 (SO many holes....)
- Level 2590 (The space dash effect)
- Level 2591 (This one too)
- Level 2592 (This one three)
- Level 2594 (Oh a gap happened, but this one also has the space dash effect)
|Notorious milestone pack
- Level 2595 (Two-colored nightmare, save me space dash!)
- Level 2596 (Clearing those three-layered frosting squares is harder than you might think)
- Level 2597 (Needed some boosters on this one as well)
- Level 2598 (NOW you see why I need space dash so much?)
- Level 2599 (JUST GET ME TO 2600 ALREADY!)
- Level 2600 (I regret that. Worst. Milestone level. EVER)
- Level 2601 (I wish those bombs took longer to explode. Still kind of fun though)
- Level 2602 (Overswirled)
- Level 2604 (Special candies at the beginning. Oh you're too kind King.....no you're not)
- Level 2606 (Overmarmaladed)
|Hell's cluster III
- Level 2607 (I thought every odd-numbered level would be fun and easy after that 2602-04-06 pattern, but NOPE, more bobbers and more nonsense)
- Level 2608 (The space dash effect)
- Level 2609 (I wish I could suck out those swirls)
- Level 2610 (Lucky candies! 5.5 colored level! Swirls! Bobbers! Space dash!)
- Level 2612 (Am I seeing things?! DO I SERIOUSLY HAVE TO WIN THIS WITH ALL THOSE BOMBS THAT THREATEN TO END THE LEVEL?! This is getting ridiculous)
- Level 2613 (The space dash effect)
- Level 2614 (Overchocolated)
- Level 2615 (Too few moves. Obviously space dash needed)
- Level 2616 (Overchocolated and overfrostinged)
- Level 2617 (OH MY GOD. WHAT IS THIS?!)
|Hell's cluster IV
- Level 2618 (M is for Mixer. It's also for 1000. 1000 is also the amount of times I've needed space dash to complete levels)
- Level 2619 (Those candies don't seem to have enough space. So we'll give it space dash!)
- Level 2620 (Too few moves)
- Level 2621 (Looks like I said too little after 2617 happened)
- Level 2623 (Three colors, but a lot of frosting)
- Level 2624 (Unlocked this level on the 100th anniversary of Georgia's independence, May 26th, 2018. Also got kinda lucky on this one)
- Level 2625 (Overbombed)
- Level 2626 (This used to be the 1000th jelly level until timed levels were removed and some of them were replaced with jelly levels. Was this one deserving of that title? No, not even with 2 colors)
- Level 2627 (Over dependent on bobbers)
- Level 2629 (Overswirled. Also the ingredient bit is very irritating)
|Levels I Find Difficult (Part 4)
- Level 2632 (The popcorn makes this one annoying)
- Level 2635 (I hate it when at least part of the board is in a chess-like arrangement, except here we have empty spaces and spaces for candies, but that's made worse when liquorice is present and occupies every one of them quite frequently)
- Level 2636 (The space dash effect. I felt that this one was terrible so I took my time to refresh the board until I got a board that had the color bombs next to each other. OH BOY was I right to do that)
- Level 2637 (Can't have the player avoid two hard levels in a row, eh? Space dash and just boosters in general weren't enough because of the mechanics (Teleporter mechanics in particular) not allowing the CB+CB combo to instantly drop the ingredient to the exit)
- Level 2639 (Cake bomb is my brain bomb)
- Level 2642 (Has the chess board problem that 2635 has)
- Level 2643 (Gotta popopopopopopopop them all!!)
- Level 2644 (The space dash effect. Actually, no, I'm gonna call this the booster effect as Space dash isn't always what helps me)
- Level 2645 (The booster effect)
- Level 2646 (The booster effect)
|Hell's cluster V
- Level 2648 (The middle is my nightmare)
- Level 2649 (The limit of moves is insane, let alone with that amount of blockers)
- Level 2650 (The booster effect)
- Level 2651 (This one drained my boosters, space dash is not enough and that chess board problem is at its worst here, I threw boosters again and again and again until I FINALLY won, it didn't take too much time, but it took a lot of tries and boosters)
- Level 2652 (The booster effect)
- Level 2653 (Those bombs make interventions in the same level they're beneficial somehow)
- Level 2654-55 (The booster effect.)
- Level 2656 (Did they really have to put the ingredients there and then lock everything else?)
- Level 2657 (Speaking of locks...)
- Level 2658 (Popcorn scattered around the edges. And they all have to be cleared.)
- Level 2660 (Just when I thought I was finally out of Meringue Mansion, it said "Gang gang MFer!")
- Almost every level in Fabulous Fair (The booster effect)
|Trio of doom
- Level 2676 (OH. MY. GOD. So....this level exists......why? why? Just WHY KING?.........OK OK I'll TRY to calm down and describe the situation here....this level has 28 moves and 4 colors, not too bad right? WELL IT ALL CHANGES WHEN........I mean.....it all changes when the number of spaces is pretty low, and a quite a large portion of it is covered by frosting, although only 1 of them is multi-layered (Five-layered yes, but still). But the ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM is the fact that like, half the jellies are not only isolated, but some of them are even in areas that are impossible to reach, only color bombs can clear jellies in those kind of areas. Some of you who haven't played this MONSTROSITY will argue that 4 colors make thing easier. My response to that would be: 4 colors don't solve everything, that's why 3 and 2 colored levels exist. They should definitely nerf this to three colors.........Although as a side note, as of me writing this, the level is not as hard as it used to be with the brand new feature that allows you to make a jelly fish through a specific combination, this makes the level easier, but still not easy. I could have just written "the booster effect" in the notes, but this level is EXTRAORDINARILY HORRIBLE, so I made sure that I pointed out everything. THE END.)
- Level 2677 (With 2676 out of the way, I think everything will be a vacation compared to it. Who cares if that jelly fish thing was implemented, that level is still hard.........what is that you're telling me? 2677 relies on bobbers, meaning that I have to use special candies and boosters? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Yes, fish that comes out of bobbers target blockers, but a bobber isn't enough to clear all that liquorice! OK I don't want this to be another 2676, come help me boosters! And so, I threw lots and lots of boosters at it and I won eventually. Not as bad as 2676, but still a nightmare)
- Level 2678 (So....what's next? OH NO another nightmare! Those frosting squares aren't even that thick but it's very VERY irritating because they're all piled up to block the ingredient. Clearing them all is quite difficult in 22 moves! On top of that there are 3 ingredients, all have their individual "paths", one of them has to be brought down in a very restricted area and the other's path is blocked by liquorice which has to be cleared through striped candies because they're isolated. Boosters, boosters, BOOSTERS)
- Level 2679 (Enough of this nonsense King! Come forth my boosters and annihilate the liquorice and the jelly underneath!)
- Level 2680 (Cakes, a lot of cakes, accompanied by a load of locked liquorice. Come and help me out boosters!)
- Level 2681-88 (The booster effect)
- Level 2689 (You have to get the ingredients in the right place (most likely where the top frosting squares are located at) to get them into the final part of the board [until the ingredient is collected] with the conveyor belt runnin' around in only 20 moves!)
- Level 2690 (The booster effect. Sheesh, the levels are getting extremely one-note now)
- Level 2691 (Balloon Barn starts of with another difficult level, but to be fair, this one was fun and explosive with 3 colors)
- Level 2692 (The level creators just LOVE isolated parts of the board. 4 colors, yes, but boosters are still needed because of the move limit)
- Level 2694-97 (The booster effect)
- Level 2699 (Forget 2434 and 2480, this one just pushes over the limit with the fact that the ingredient needs to be switched 6 times! 4 colors don't help either by the fact that in some of the cases, the ingredient needs to be switched through a tiny 3-space hole)
- Level 2700 (Milestone! Frosting! Chocolate! 25 moves! Gimme those boosters!)
|Blitz through the 2700s
- Level 2701-02 (The booster effect)
- Level 2704 (I thought locked frosting would be a fresh new feature, seems like that isn't the case, let alone with 14 moves)
- Level 2705 (You see, this is the case where I wish this level had at least 5 colors, because the ingredient can fall down from the lower conveyor belt, which can easily get on any player's nerves)
- The majority of the rest of the 2700s (The levels keep following that loophole poophole type of formula of the space dash effect, reviewing each and every one of them would make this list drag severely)
- Level 2796-97 (The booster effect)
- Level 2798 (I've got mixed to negative feelings about this level, maybe because of the magic mixers......Bad joke, slap me)
- Level 2799 (15 moves for that many double jellies. Thank goodness there are only 4 colors or this level would be a nightmare)
- Level 2801 (The booster effect)
- Level 2804-05 (The booster effect)
- Level 2807 (The bombs make things a million times harder)
|End of Flash
- Level 2808 (The blockers that fill up the "corridors" are hard to clear)
- Level 2809-10 (The booster effect)
- Level 2816 (If only there were normal spaces at the spots of the liquorice swirl cannons)
- Level 2817 (Curse those stupid locks!)
- Level 2818 (The conveyor belts are set up in a kind of bizarre way, and the chocolate is pure evil)
- Level 2820 (The bombs' timers need and even higher number because of the popcorn squares and the locked liquorice swirls)
- Level 2822 (The booster effect)
- Level 2823 (Too few moves, too many frosting squares, too many jellies, too many keys)
- Level 2824 (If only those frosting squares were thinner)
- Level 2825 (I wish the level developers made a better level to celebrate the end of the Flash version of this game, but instead, we have to clear the locks, match the lucky candies and then collect all the yellow candies that come out of the lucky candies, all in 22 moves)
|Levels I Find Difficult (Part 5)
- Level 2827 (I wish the frosting squares were thinner)
- Level 2828 (This level is harder than you think as when you clear the isolated frosting, obviously with a striped candy, the striped candy also hits the lucky candy at the same time for some reason and the attempts to clear the isolated popcorn is a pain in the neck)
- Level 2829-46 (The booster effect)
- Level 2849 (This is quite a stinker. The mixer is too insane, it should spawn two-layered frosting instead of 3. Additionally, there should be two UFOs instead of 1, it's a mixed level after all, that UFO can hit the jellies too)
- Level 2850-53 (The booster effect)
- Level 2854 (The popcorn squares make this one difficult)
- Level 2855-58 (The booster effect)
- Most of Party Park-Cranberry Cottage (The booster effect)
- Level 2977 (13 moves to clear all that frosting, let alone all that jelly? Seriously? So we're only going to celebrate episode 200 by ONE level?)
- Level 2982 (With that many locks to clear and all the popcorn to pop, this is incredibly hard to complete in 20 moves)
- From here onward, only levels which were difficult to complete even with boosters will be listed
- Level 2983 (16 moves aren't enough to clear those cake bombs, that restricted board is the icing on the cake, no pun intended)
- Level 2985 (3 colors, but 14 moves, 8 ingredients, long paths until ingredients drop and lots of frosting squares)
- Level 2989 (The board is really restricted and 12 moves doesn't make things better)
- Level 2991 (This level would be much easier if there were less blockers and if there were no liquorice swirls around the cake bomb)
- Level 2992 (Frosting can jam the lucky candy cannon)
- Level 2993 (The chocolate spawners are the main problem here)
- Level 2999 (The frosting and the popcorn squares make things much worse)
- Level 3006 (3000 was a fun, but slightly difficult, milestone level, but it went back to the boring formula with this one. The popcorn squares are troublesome yet again)
- Level 3009 (Moves levels can might as well be called "Survive the bombs" levels)
- Level 3011 (Popcorn is hard to clear yet again)
|Mixers, frosting squares, stuck zones, hard to reach areas, YUK
- Level 3014 (The mixer is pure evil)
- Level 3022 (There's a lot to do here, the frosting squares being scattered around doesn't help either
- Level 3023 (Frosting, frosting, frosting)
- Level 3025 (More frosting, now with the flavor of magic mixers)
- Level 3029 (I hate it when the ingredients are isolated like that)
- Level 3032 (18 moves. Yikes)
- Level 3035 (I want to destroy those chocolate spawners, they make chocolate, but they also result in the ngredients getting stuck)
- Level 3036 (15 moves? What the heck?!)
- Level 3039 (Again with 15 moves, the top frosting squares are trouble too)
- Level 3040 (The mixer shouldn't be locked, and the chocolate squares at the top are very hard to clear)
|Waffle Well - Choco Chess
- Level 3086 (Overswirled, but the bombs are the main issue here)
- Level 3089 (The chess board problem)
- Level 3101 (This is just notorious. The locks shouldn't be there, and the swirls should be dispensed in smaller numbers, or else, every other person will have to try this over twenty times to succeed even with boosters)
- Level 3104 (There shouldn't be that many yellow candies required)
- Level 3114 (Curse those frosting squares. And the chocolate makes things even worse)
- Level 3116 (Cake bombs are my brain bombs again)
- Level 3122 (UH, those conveyor belts)
- Level 3123 (Overswirled again)
- Level 3124 (That peninsular setup is just as annoying as the chess-board thing)
- Level 3127 (Troublesome mixers)
|Bubbly Bath - Pumpkin Planetarium
- Level 3134 (Oh the struggle of trying not to destroy the mixer)
- Level 3141 (Cake bombs and candy bombs are a horrible combination, especially with those conveyor belts)
- Level 3146 (12 moves to clear all that?!)
- Level 3148 (Isolated lucky candies shouldn't be a thing)
- Level 3151 (CHOCOLAAAAATE)
- Level 3153 (The chess board problem)
- Level 3157 (LOTS of blockers)
- Level 3165 (9 moves...)
- Level 3166 (If only there were candies spawning in the middle)
- Level 3169 (Frosting, frosting, frosting, FROSTING)
- Level 3179 (Lots and lots of frosting squares)
- Level 3182 (The bombs are dispensed like crazy)
- Level 3186 (Mixers everywhere)
- Level 3188 (Unofficial introduction to candy cane fences, but there are magic mixers to ruin it)
- Level 3190 (I don't think 18 moves is enough to get rid of all that frosting)
- Level 3196 (The chocolate spawners throw me off every time)
- Level 3200 (The top can be a challenge)
- Level 3204 (The chess arrangement is just as horrible for blockers)
- Level 3209 (The popcorn at the bottom tho :/...)
- Level 3215 (15 moves isn't enough for this blocker fiasco)
|Levels I Find Difficult (Part 7)
- Level 3562 (Confusing paths are confusing.
- Level 3565 (The fences don't do any good here either)
- Level 3569 (Locks & bombs)
- Level 3571 (Overly dependent on bobbers)
- Level 3577 (The chests are ABUSED here)
- Level 3578 (The bobbers can't do anything about the popcorn squares tho)
- Level 3590 (Mixer orders and cake bomb orders aren't exactly a good thing)
- Level 3597 ("Overwaffled")
- Level 3601 (I have candy cane fences, I have a chess board...UHH, DISASTER)
- Level 3605 (How many times must the fences get on my nerves?!)
|Naughty blocker pack
|Naughty blocker pack 2
- Level 3685 (Yet another fence problem, with waffles acting as sprinkles)
- Level 3693 (I think the fences are the worst thing to happen in this game)
- Level 3694 (So many later levels have so few moves that they need to have 4 colours, making 5 colours redundant. This is a perfect example)
- Level 3695 (Blockers everywhere!)
- Level 3704 (Locks & frosting squares)
- Level 3720 (Inconveniently placed frosting squares are inconvenient)
- Level 3729 (The fence problem)
- Level 3734 (Truckload of blockers)
- Level 3738 (Confusing layouts: The level)
- Level 3739 (Bombs & locks)
|Exploring the 3700s
- Level 3810 (The fence problem)
- Level 3811 (Too few moves. 26? Doesn't matter here)
- Level 3814 (The fence problem)
- Level 3824 (Dark chocolate can spread like cancer)
- Level 3828 (Quite frankly the worst use of chocolate ever)
- Level 3832 (I miss the old days when the ingredients only needed to be brought down to the bottom)
- Level 3841 (Scramble for
- Level 3842 (It's hard to clear those three cake bombs)
- Level 3846 (Fabricated with liquorice locks and candy bombs)
- Level 3848 (INTOXICATED with frosting squares)
|Reaching the end (At the time)
- Level 3850 (Fabricated with liquorice again)
- Level 3855 (A level with 6 colours is anomalous at this point)
- Level 3856 (Loaded with waffles)
- Level 3860 (The dark chocolates in the middle are the worst...)
- Level 3862 (The bombs haven't been so unbelievably hard to handle in a while)
- Level 3865 (Chest mania)
- Level 3872 (Same problem as 3865)
- Level 3878 (Dark chocolates are my jam here...literally)
- Level 3886 (The bobber mechanics ruin it for me)
- Level 3890 (A bit too complex. Also, YAYY this was the final level when I completed it)
Hardest Level & Episode - Each Century
(Episodes containing levels of two centuries count towards the one with more levels from the episode)
2013: Candy Town - Easter Bunny Hills (5 episodes)
2014: Easter Bunny Hills - Jelly Jungle (15 episodes)
2015: Jelly Jungle - Fudge Islands (4 episodes)
2016: Fudge Islands - Truffle Terrace (34 episodes)
2017: Truffle Terrace - Crumbly Crossing (95 episodes)
2018: Crumbly Crossing - Floral Foyer (118 episodes)
2019: Floral Foyer - Bubbly Bowl (111 episodes)
2020: Bubbly Bowl - Soda Soiree (19 episodes)
- 1: June 12, 2017
- 500: July 6, 2017
- 1,000: July 30, 2017
- 1,500: August 22, 2017
- 2,000: December 5, 2017, 11:35 PM my time
- 2,500: July 8, 2018
- 3,000: July 9, 2018 (I'm on fire!)
- 3,500: July 12, 2018
- 4,000: July 14, 2018
- 4,500: September 4, 2018
- 5,000: September 10, 2018, 10:52 AM
- 5,500: September 11, 2018
- 6,000: September 22, 2018
- 6,500: October 26, 2018
- 6,666: December 6, 2018 (Mulligan would approve)
- 7,000: December 13, 2018
- 7,500: December 20, 2018
- 8,000: December 28, 2018
- 8,500: January 12, 2019
- 9,000: January 15, 2019
- 9,500: January 16, 2019
- 10,000: January 18, 2019, 1:53 PM
- 11,000: March 4, 2019
- 12,000: June 13, 2019
- 13,000: June 21, 2019
- 14,000: July 4, 2019
- 15,000: August 11, 2019
- 16,000: September 10, 2019
- 17,000: October 19, 2019
- 18,000: October 28, 2019
- 19,000: November 17, 2019
- 20,000: December 12, 2019, 11:08 PM
- 21,000: December 24, 2019
- 22,000: December 31, 2019
- 23,000: January 31, 2020
- 24,000: February 12, 2020
- 25,000: February 14, 2020
- 26,000: February 29, 2020
- 27,000: March 6, 2020
- 28,000: March 9, 2020
- 29,000: March 11, 2020
- 30,000: March 26, 2020
- 31,000: April 4, 2020
- 32,000: April 5, 2020
- 33,000: April 19, 2020
- 34,000: May 7, 2020
- 35,000: May 25, 2020
- 36,000: June 11, 2020
- 37,000: July 16, 2020
- 38,000: July 18, 2020
- 39,000: July 24, 2020
- 40,000: August 3, 2020
- 41,000: August 21, 2020
- 42,000: September 13, 2020
- 43,000: October 5, 2020
- 44,000: October 16, 2020
- 45,000: October 27, 2020
- 46,000: November 7, 2020
- 47,000: November 20, 2020
- 48,000: January 1, 2021
- 49,000: January 29, 2021
- 50,000: April 2, 2021, 6:40 PM
- 55,000: May 11, 2021
My Crushy Chronicles
That's what she said.
I started playing Candy Crush Saga on May 20, 2013, as an 8 and a half year old Bubble Witch Saga stan who was initially concerned that the latter would be overshadowed by this game. Aside from that, the not-so-spectacular graphics was a reason why I didn't really like it at first. Whether or not those were valid reasons is a debatable topic, but, thankfully, the game gradually clicked. In fact, nowadays those same Flash graphics are incredibly nostalgic to me.
The first definitively hard level I encountered was the nightmarish level 70, where the striped candies I made just couldn't handle all that chocolate or, even worse, accidentally opened the locks with my subsequent agony while chocolate took over half the board. It took me months, I lost interest for a while, until I finally completed it.
I got stuck on 147 for a little while as well, but I got lucky and it didn't take me too long.
My main source of motivation at the time was the new elements galore along the way, supplemented by some very interesting YouTube videos I had discovered, Obstacle Sampler I and II & a playthrough of level 252, all made by Courtemanche437, of whom I became a big fan.
DECEMBER 12, 2014 - That, my friends, is a cursed date. On that day, I first encountered level 305, by far the hardest throughout the years, at least for me. Everything about the level was nightmarish: Six colors, the ultra-thick frosting, the peninsulas, the stupid mystery candies that almost always yielded more frosting...words cannot describe how awful it was. I completely lost any sort of motivation, it felt like the end. But I kept fighting. And after over a hundred tries, I finally passed the level on July 21, 2015 (If my FB activity log isn't lying to me; passing dreamworld levels may have thrown it off. Other possible date: May 29, 2015).
As you'd imagine, after completing 305, I really needed something new and fun. 306, the introduction of chameleon candies, was really nice, but it went back to hell with 307, on which I was stuck for practically the rest of 2015. That being said, it obviously wasn't as hard as 305. In this case, a notable contributing factor to my "lengthy sojourn" (This is true figuratively as well - search it up on Urban Dictionary. Viewer discretion is advised.) on this level was my lack of motivation to go through a yet another hard level after having just beaten one. After months of trial and error, I passed.
The next troublesome level I encountered was 323. It took me around 50 tries and what kept me motivated was....music on YouTube, so I guess I have fonder memories of this one.
It only took me 9 days to complete level 350, and I passed it on New Year's eve - a nice way to end 2015.
Things really started to pick up in 2016. I was on Fudge Islands at the start of the year. By the end of the year, I was on Truffle Terrace.
I knew about toffee tornadoes prior to reaching level 411 via YouTube and I was excited when I actually reached it; I started playing the level, realized that toffee tornadoes were not there and I was like, "bruh".
I also knew about the notorious difficulty of level 461 before I encountered it, because my FB friends had been stuck on it for months, which was sus, so I had to investigate on YouTube. I came to the conclusion that I had to enter fully geared. I selected every booster I had, utilizing a hammer and and a switch as well, and I won first try.
Around this time, I wanted to find a source that would warn me about potential hard levels, so that I threw the right boosters at it. And that led to me discovering this wiki. My memories of that are pretty foggy, but I do recall that I found it to be pretty nice.
500 was a nice level for me, and it didn't take me that long either, reached it on April 28th and only took a couple of days to beat.
I remember scrolling all the way up to Sour Salon, then the final episode, back in 2014 and thinking about when I'd complete all that. I beat level 530 on May 6, 2016 and that's when I truly felt like I had accomplished something - a huge milestone to me, even though obviously more levels had been released by the time I reached it.
The rest of 2016 saw my introduction to conveyor belts, candy frogs, the famous level 666, sugar chests and UFOs.
2017 was a major turning point for my candy-crushing. I started visiting the wiki frequently, though I knew nothing about making an account, nor could I really comprehend the pages that explained how to do so; it wasn't until June that I become a registered user.
During one of my first full-scale explorations of the wiki, I realized I had significantly fallen behind in the game itself, with the surprisingly overwhelming difficulty of Truffle Terrace being a major contributing factor. I was, however, excited to encounter new elements down the road, so I kept playing and, looking back, there's no denying that 2017 was a successful year for my progress in the game as well, going as far as Crumbly Crossing by the end of the year.
On March 8, 2017, I was thrilled to realize that I could edit this wiki as an IP. After an editing spurt I was apparently contacted by Jacob5664 - the first user to contact me. It was a warning for suspected vandalism, though with a follow-up message minutes later where he apologized for misunderstanding. Not only did I not notice the message until about 2 months later, but I never got to properly talk to him, as he unfortunately retired.
I remember the huge red banner that popped up on the homepage on May 17, 2017, announcing the removal of Dreamworld. After a protracted period in Nerdy Nebula, I abruptly parted with the realm. As you'd expect, I had mixed feelings, partially feeling indifferent due to the somewhat hellish difficulty of Dreamworld levels, while also wanting to continue playing an alternative to Reality levels.
I finally figured out how to make an account and actually made one on June 12. In a similar fashion to my outburst in March, I made a LOT of edits during the first few days. This time I was noticed by MULLIGANACEOUS, who messaged me soon after and thus became the first person to have a full-on conversation with me (and this was on live chat, which was the chit-chatting hotspot between wiki users at the time), followed by Courtemanche437, who joined the same chat later on and really liked me (We had briefly conversed the previous month in the comments section of a certain episode page, but I was an IP, so the anonymous small talk had to be low-key and boring). As a big fan of his, I was awestruck upon realizing that he was an active user of the wiki. We went on to become great friends, along with S256, creating a delightful friendship triangle.
Around this time, Discord was introduced to the wiki community, which made communicating much easier. It was quickly adopted by many of the users and it eventually fully replaced live-chat. Leo made the first ever Discord server for this wiki just a few days after our first full-on conversation, and he happily welcomed me as well. Despite being a revolutionary feature, the first server was extremely controversial, so it was shut down after just 3 months. The second one (The "official" one as some would call it) opened up soon after, made by Lefty. It became highly successful and it's still up and running to this day. Around this time, I also opened up my own server. People really seemed to like it, but after a few months it was left with only one function: Being practically dead.
In spite of the controversy surrounding the first Discord server, summer 2017 was a period of achievements both in the game and on the wiki, reaching level 2000 and 1000 edits both on July 30 and becoming a rollback on August 5 (I was nominated by HM100 and the number of support votes I received was empowering to say the least).
In September 2017, Leftinator (re-)introduced me to Steven Universe, significantly altering my opinion on the show, practically pulling a 180, as I went from thinking it was a boring cartoon about a boy numb to reality with three Barbie-like sisters (Funny enough, Nicki Minaj did actually voice one of the side characters), to realizing it tackles problems in our society, some of which I could even relate to, and I fell in love with it, binge-watching for 3 weeks until I reached the latest episode at the time. It's one of my favorite cartoons to this day.
The Flash version of CCS ended on October 4, 2017 (My birthday :/ yikes). The new HTML5 design of the map looked like a downgrade and to this day it looks like, in their desperate attempt to turn this game into PERFECTION, they're only turning it into an overcooked dish.
It was around this time that I became friends with Joanna (She had a different account back then and had made a lot of edits). A special kind of relationship, I must say. Since then we've had a lot of fun chit-chatting on Discord and I'm grateful that I've gotten to know her over the years.
Here comes 2018, a bittersweet year, yet the complete opposite of 2017: A wonderful year for my own experience of everything, but a rather rough year for the wiki.
Jelly-timed levels were removed on January 17, 2018. They had a diminutive lifespan, having been introduced in September 2017; I, unfortunately, never got to experience them, but that was only the beginning. A set of timed levels were converted to other level types (many of them became jelly levels, as if we needed more) in February 2018. This turned out to be a prelude to wave after wave of disappointing level type changes, as part of a fierce and inequitable campaign of King that sought to appease short-tempered players who moaned on King care. The onslaught continued into March, with the fan-favourite level 252 being redesigned into a moves level. April was by far the peak of this fiasco, when all remaining timed levels were converted into moves levels, except for level 18, which wasn't even timed originally - they decided to change it just because. However, at that point, the level's return to jelly was inevitable in the eyes of many, which is exactly what happened on May 2, 2018 - considered to be the day that timed levels were officially removed from the game.
I wasn't very productive on CCSW throughout the first half of 2018, as my interest had shifted towards the Candy Crush Jelly wiki, but I eventually gave up. I feel like there's nothing that can revive it.
Similarly to the previous year, summer 2018 saw the acceleration of my editing, which was first bumped up by me reverting a vandal's edits, and then by my boredom ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ in the midst of all this, on July 13, I was promoted to content-mod and I eventually reached 5,000 edits on September 10. Things were also going well in the game itself: I hit level 3000 on August 6. Surprisingly, it wasn't all that easy, it took me 5 tries. But at least it was fun unlike 4000. The culmination of my summer achievements that year was my promotion to Admin on September 12, this time I was nominated by Primetime.
Unfortunately, Leo retired on August 27, citing lack of motivation due to a draining spillover of the controversy of the first server. However, we had several conversations on Discord after that about various things, friendships never end :) I was in a similar situation with Primetime, who retired on November 11, but our friendship continued via Discord DMs, where we talked about life, about the power of going forward no matter what happens. Thankfully, these retirements didn't last forever - Leo returned on December 31, Prime returned in August 2019.
There's always room for new beginnings. In mid-September 2018 I became friends....I mean....SOULMATES with Sam. I had known him prior to this but we discovered SO MANY SIMILARITIES that we became GREAT friends. I have to say, everybody needs friends like Prime, Leo and Sam, these types of people are always there for you. Prime is all about feelings and life, and Sam is just like my mirror: we have roughly the same flaws and rougly the same good parts, we help each other out all the time. As for Leo, the friendship between me and him proves that you can work your way through everything if it's not with a foe, what matters most is your personal will to do so.
For the first time ever, I was at THE END (3890) of Candy Crush Saga in late October and early November 2018. That did not last too long as King decided to start releasing 2 episodes EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK. And this was most likely a continuation of King's agonizing appeasement policy. This is before you get to the fact that October saw a rain of selective redesigns, 1006 levels were affected....then they threw the word "selective" out of the window and on November 6, 2018, all redesigns became official...yeah...all 1006 of them...left quite a mark on the wiki.
The next milestone on the wiki, 7K, came along on December 13, entering the new year with more than 8K edits. It's also worth noting that my percentage of mainspace edits jumped up from 65% to 85% between 2K and 7K edits.
The holidays sped up the process of reaching 10K edits, a milestone I cracked on January 18, 2019. Reaching that milestone was quite a ride and I want to thank everyone who has helped me, supported me and befriended me during all this time, but the journey goes on...
Spring 2019 saw new users rising to top ranks. Users such as Tohikiho and Timhung took up some of, if not all, the jobs of the now retired and/or inactive admins and moderators. I appreciate that.
After the practically dead month of April 2019 I came back in May with a lengthy task of filling in all the missing info around the wiki, including new difficulty ratings (There was a whole new batch of levels to be rated). I finally reached 12K on June 13.
IT'S THE BIG ONE!!! July 2019 saw less activity on the wiki than usual due to me going on vacation, so my main focus was progressing in the game itself. And it went quite well. I reached the grand milestone of level 5000 on July 21. Soon after, on July 23, I found myself on the last level once again (5045). On one hand I was happy I had reached what I wanted. On the other hand, I was kinda left with a feeling that I had wasted a lot of my life on a seemingly endless game :|
King decided to suck even more souls from CCS players, releasing 45 levels per week starting in October 2019. To my surprise, a lot of players saw this as a positive turn. However, certain polls on King Care proved that more players wanted 30 levels per week instead, and I agree (never thought I'd be supporting 30 levels a week, but I didn't know what was coming lol). I lost my motivation and by the end of the year I was a few hundred levels from the end.
Despite certain things working against me, my edit count continued to go up at a consistent speed, with a new milestone coming every month, this was due to my motivation to finish up this long project of reviewing the level info in episode pages - a project that dragged on and on (Plus I wanted to work on/review/edit other things), although it was a big project, I'll say that. The core part of the project ended on October 13, 2019, and I was so happy that it was over.
My plan after that, besides monitoring redesigns (To an extent), was to work with Primetime to review the more than minor details in each level page - a yet another long project, which had to be put on hold/delayed several times due to the rain of redesigns we've had to handle going into the new decade, this time with a flavor of messing with type numbers, each level type had to be dealt with (Thanks a lot King...). The project eventually covered the first 1000 levels.
August 2019 saw the temporary (back then possibly permanent) retirement of Joanna as she needed to cleanse herself of all the stress she'd had to put up with. This involved getting rid of her old account, which was deactivated soon after. Thankfully, she came back with a new account in December - a fresh start!
MORE editing - the BIG BIG ONE - 20K on December 12 (After which I left a little-ish message in the wiki's Discord server. If you want to read it, you can find it - it's up there somewhere, though I believe the message was a little cliché now that I think about it), making a huge amount of edits in the next few months and cracking 30K on March 26, 2020. Took me 11 months to go from 10K to 20K, but only 4 for 20K to 30K. At this point I was editing so much that I was like next.
There are two people specifically who have held the wiki together throughout the years they've been here - Primetime is very busy IRL, but he manages to edit extremely efficiently; I'm sure Cheekian is also time-poor, but at times he has basically carried the wiki by tracking all the redesigns, which is is not easy.
As we all know, 2020 turned everything upside down. Online classes started due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which is why my activity was unpredictable throughout the year. That being said, I generally had more time to edit. The journey from 30K to 40K edits was a bit over 4 months long, ending on August 3, which felt great with the summer vibes.
June 2, 2020 - THE PLATINUM BADGE!!!!!! I was so happy, after 365 days of nonstop editing, I finally got the platinum badge. It was strange to know that I no longer had to come back every day.
When it comes to gameplay, this year was a major deflation for me. I grew tired of King's saturation of nonsense. The game took a left turn when they nerfed the booster bot, it just wasn't fun after that. I get that the idea of going back to older levels in order to refill the booster bot may have been too OP for King, but they ended up mutilating the fun of the game. The notorious map revamp just added fuel to the fire, Candy Crush looked like a robot's playground after that. In contrast to the 111 episodes I passed in 2019, I only completed 19 in 2020. I did, however, reach level 6000 on October 17.
Many of the elements were redesigned throughout 2020, because apparently nostalgia is tomorrow's news for these people :/ here's the full list:
In what was most definitely the largest wave of redesigns in Candy Crush history, August 5, 2020 saw approximately 2900 levels redesigned. I will never understand why they even bothered, most of them were ±1 move. It was a burden for the editors of the wiki to say the least, especially Primetime and Cheekian - special thanks to both of them for putting up with this pile of garbage. This is when I first tried out editing the redesigned levels themselves. There were more, though smaller, waves of redesigns in October, which just made it worse...
Thankfully, we had finished recording all redesign waves by early November. In the process of handling this nonsense, new users emerged from...somewhere inappropriate, decided they could help but they turned out to be incredibly uncooperative. Oh and they totally didn't shamelessly plagiarize my user page...
Guess what? There's more! 🤡🤡🤡🤡 In just a few weeks, with several phases, King redesigned levels 21-200, some of them had their level types changed as well. This time I had to dip into inactivity to focus on my real life stuff, so once again Primetime had to hold down the fort, with certain users helping out with the level type updates.
Towards the end of October, new software for Fandom went live. The change mostly effected editing, with new graphics. While I wasn't a fan at first, I quickly got used to it after certain improvements (most notably the loading speed).
After a long period of contemplation, I decided to accept the offer from Primetime to be promoted to the honorable position of Bureaucrat on December 7, 2020. The promotion took place privately just in case, though an individual who was seemingly obsessed with my daily activity found out and spread the word. Nevertheless, I received an outpouring of support from various users, for which I will forever be grateful.
At the end of the year, we said goodbye to Adobe Flash, the software that defined the childhoods of most of us and gave us platforms like friv.com. Candy Crush Saga started with Adobe Flash as well, it carried the game through 2017 until it was replaced with HTML5. They could've kept going (releasing more episodes on the platform) until 2020, but, really, why would they turn down the lucrative glory holes of HTML5?!
2021 is, in many ways, a continuation of 2020, and it's not just because of covid. King marched into the year seamlessly, kicking off with 1000 redesigns on January 19, probably intended to be a Christmas present (more so a lump of coal) but they were too drunk on December 25.
After spitting out those level redesigns, King proceeded by changing other elements. Changes virtually nobody asked for, but what everyone got:
My interest in the game was in freefall throughout the year, only passing 3 episodes in the first 6 months with the repetitive formula of waiting a month to beat a tough level only to stumble upon a new one afterwards.
My editing continued with little to no disruptions, and I reached the grand milestone of 50,000 edits on April 2, 2021. When I signed up in 2017, I couldn't imagine getting this far, but the fun restlessness of the wiki and its dedicated users kept me going.