As well as being an Administrator here, I also help moderate CrushingCandies.com's forum. (when it eventually comes back)
OK, someone please tell me why I keep misreading Butterscotch Boulders as Butterscotch Builders?
Sugary Shire in my mind = Sugary *****
[removed because I keep forgetting to update them]
Winning TrophiesCandy Town (Episode 1)- 30 stars
Candy Factory (Episode 2)- 30 stars
Lemonade Lake (Episode 3)- 45 stars
Wafer Wharf (Episode 10)- 45 stars
Sour Salon (Episode 36)- 45 stars
Wafer Windmill (Episode 41)- 45 stars
Some notes on some levels
- 18: 2 days (Please don't ask how)
- 33: 2 days
- 65: 5 days
- 70: 8 days before I bailed myself out
- 147: 18 hours
- 152: Wasn't too bad
- 165: Fifth try (I so HATED you during my 4 failures)
- 180: 1 hour
- 181: 3-6 hours
- 182: Required a bail out
- 183: 1 hour
- 184: Errm... I actually fell asleep before I got a good board- that happened the next morning
- 200: WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
- 201: If I see you around here again I'll break your fingers, you skull-faced tosspot.
- 213: 36 hours
- 226: What better way to use 5 lollipop hammers from watching an advert...
- 230: Fun
- 236: BORING. (not really, it's bloomin' hilarious)
- 241: Go away, licorice dispensers that tossed a huge pile in after I get a striped & wrapped
- 245: You sucked.
- 252: 20,138,000.
- 256: Moving (not very) swiftly along...
- 263: *chokes on smoke produced by bombs*
- 265: First try
- 269: First try (a level my friend on this wiki despised)
- 275: Hated this one: 2 terror filled days. I also passed my friend (who is also a member of this wiki) here for the first time, and we've been neck-and-neck ever since until recently, where I started to get a good lead on him
- 277: Second try
- 285: Not my favourite.
- 290: First try
- 295: Fun
- 305: 3 days of terror
- 307: Second try
- 309: Fun
- 311: 6 LONG days of terror
- 320: Second try
- 323: Second try, fun
- 336: Fun
- 337: As above
- 342: Second try
- 348: 2 days.
- 350: 4 days.
- 356: 36 hours
- 361: Second try.
- 366: Second try.
- 375: Passed another friend of mine (who has since joined the wiki). He hasn't caught up since.
- 382: Disgusting
- 385: Rotten.
- 399: Bitter.
- 409: Horrible.
- 410: I doubt many people would like a pudding made with heaps of jelly, licorice, chocolate and bombs...
- 411-: I hate you purely because of those silly Twister Candies...
- 413: First try
- 414: Second try.
- 417: I hate you...
- 419: This looks like it was designed by Salvador Dali and MC Escher... in a pub... after they've dropped some particularly bad acid...
- 425: Beaten without boosters in 24 hours. Not as hard as I imagined, probably because it was nerfed.
- 428: That was annoying.
- 429: 274 turned up to 11. And I HATED 274.
- 431: 2 days (Again, don't ask why)
- 434: Whoever designed this was clearly fascinated by 410.
- 440: This level is awful. Thankfully I've passed it now.
- 447: I like you...
- 460: 3 days
- 461: First try
- 463: First try, fun
- 464: Second try
- 465: Second try
- 470: Second try (I actually beat this on my first try, but a bomb blew up- gah, so I used a bomb cooler to prevent a repeat of this accident)
- 471: First try
- 480: Whoever designed this was clearly fascinated by 382.
- 486: First try. Why are people saying this is hard? It looks quite easy to be honest.
- 500: Beaten on 5th day (although I didn't play for two of them). 47 attempts.
- 502: I thought I was done with 180. Obviously not.
- 505: To hell with you.
- 517: And you
- 523: The pox on you, and your kind!
- 530: There's room in hell for you too.
- 531-: Conveyor belts. YUS.
- 557: This level sucked.
- 562: And this one...
- 577: And this one... who thought levels designed like this were a good idea?
- 591: No conveyor belts. :(
- 593: Whoever made this level, come with me to the blast furnace where you will end up melting to death.
- 606-: Ribbit.
Worms Armageddon Friends
- CrisR82 (inactive)
- Rubycored (inactive)