Ticket countdown screen showing 33 hours, 32 minutes, and 33 seconds remaining before the Tooth Fairy unlocks the next episode. Notice the pattern in the digits on the timer. Had I taken this photo a minute earlier, it would have been 33:33:33, but the page was a little bit slow to load at the time. I was at the bus stop between Level 410 and Level 411. A few hours later, I used gold to unlock Level 411 before the point when the Tooth Fairy would have automatically unlocked it for me. The following picture is a still of a video I recorded on my iPhone at 04:45 EDT (08:45 UTC) on 9 May 2017.
PS: I was not feeling my best that day because I chose not to sleep the night before. I don't know about you, but I have a difficult time feeling my best right after a sleepless night.
Current level of progressEdit
Warning: The times in the history of this page may not necessarily reflect when I got past certain levels in the game. There will be many occasions when I finish a tough level at a time when I am away from home, such as finishing a level during my classroom hours on a day I have to go to my school. Of course, you can rest assured I will never change the number in this section BEFORE I finish the level I am working on. Sometimes, I get an easy level or I will pass a hard level relatively quickly due to a streak of good luck, so sometimes the number below will increase by two, three, or possibly more.
- Level 185: 1747080 (Easily among my favorite ingredients levels of all time)
- Level 252: 50349160 (I achieved this high score on 14 November 2017, when this was still a "time" level.)
- Level 281: 2375280
- Level 374: 4453600
- Level 607: 979580
- Level 701: 1014280
- Level 725: 3322120
- Level 1000: 3554040 (I reached this milestone level in the afternoon on 22 December 2017, right in time for the holidays.)
- Level 1132: 13887000
- Level 1280: 1218900 (If Level 252 were a candy order level, and if it had forty moves and if it required you to combine SC with WC, this would be the result. On this level, sometimes cascades will get in the way, and you just have to cross your fingers for the right moment. The rest of the orders will take care of themselves.)
- Level 1422: 699900 (I didn't quite reach the 700,000 point line, but this was so rewarding after 13 attempts. I finished with three moves left, and a few moves before I finished off the last remaining jelly, there was a huge cascade chain when I destroyed the cake bomb.)
- Level 1476: 3637440 (I reached this level exactly 31 minutes before this edit. Even three months previously, I had been counting down the levels before I would finally reach this level. I finished with 15 moves left and scored well past the three-star target score.)
- Level 1504: 602360
- Level 1525: 117220 (This is a relatively low score compared to the other scores on this list, but I enjoyed this level. Also, although this is now considered an easy level, it was rated "extremely hard" when it was time limited.)
- Level 1538: 18570440 (Prior to 19 October 2018, I still had an older version of Candy Crush Saga because my old phone could no longer update, so this was still timed for me. In that version, it could be played indefinitely just like Level 252, because the cascades would create extra time candies to keep the timer at or above 25 seconds left.)
- Level 1730: 1695080
- Level 1775: 813200
- Level 1803: 1502700
- Level 1816: 635680
- Level 1847: 355160
- Level 1892: 1727500
- Level 1911: 826800
- Level 1937: 515460
- Level 1938: 979760
- Level 2029: 895560
- Level 2169: 617500
- Level 2311: 509140
- Level 2388: 520780
- Level 2416: 550400
Levels I found difficultEdit
- Level 65: 20 (It was late on 14 January 2017, roughly 96 hours after I started my adventure. This is the first level that took me a large (15+) number of attempts.)
- Level 92: 10 (Today, this level has a place in my heart, but if I were to have made this page some point in early 2017, this would have definitely been among my least favorites. I reached this level on 19 January 2017 and it was my first day of classes after my winter vacation.)
- Level 488: 83 (I reached this level on 12 June 2017. I had the Live Forever booster, but I was still unable to finish this level in the duration of the booster.)
- Level 617: 52 (It was a hot Monday afternoon in the summer of 2017, and I had the Live Forever booster when it came time for me to tackle this level. I was able to make only 20-25 tries in the time I had infinite lives, because of how boring it is. This is definitely a level worth mentioning for me.)
- Level 649: 70
- Level 679: 73
- Level 699: 75
- Level 826: 86
- Level 872: 64
- Level 905: 74
- Level 908: 72
- Level 948: 90
- Level 1008: 116 (I was stuck on this for four days and four nights over Christmas vacation of 2017.)
- Level 1050: 111
- Level 1081: 30 attempts of doom (Where do I begin? Anyone who has played this level knows that cascades rarely ever happen on this level. Most attempts will fail to clear even a single jelly square. Because of that, you can easily fail with a low score. I also spilled water on my keyboard on the same night I was stuck on this level, which makes this level all the more memorable for me.)
- Level 1085: 131 (Although this level took over four times as many attempts as Level 1081, it doesn't bring back bad memories like that level does.)
- Level 1124: 73 (Much like Level 1081, don't expect a whole lot of cascades because they rarely form.)
- Level 1199: 50
- Level 1201: 23 (I was sitting in the passenger seat on a car ride home when I finished this level shortly after 1800 UTC (14:00 local time (Eastern Daylight Time)) 29 March 2018. My phone was dangerously close to running out of power during my attempt but it didn't.)
- Level 1208: 78 (But lots of fun when you get past the icing.)
- Level 1224: 74
- Level 1232: 112 (I am not making this up at all. I finished this level after being stuck on it for four days. The number of cascades you get on your attempt depends on how you handle the chocolate before it handles you, so some attempts will have more or fewer. Although twenty-five moves may SEEM like a lot, it is not smart to spend them as if you were to have millions to waste.)
- Level 1242: 61
- Level 1269: 56 (Read my comment, dated 4 May 2018, on that article for a brief history of my attempts. On my 32nd attempt, which I made ten minutes before that comment, I used a Free Spin to earn five moves and I lost because a candy bomb blew up on the last of my extra moves. Thus, I used a total of 39 moves, and I STILL lost. I made one more attempt before making my comment to that article.)
- Level 1285: 22 (Another level that was fun despite being difficult to pass.)
- Level 1287: 33 (I finished this level at 15:00 local time (12 May 2018), minutes after having pasta for my afternoon lunch. It was a rainy, wet afternoon in and around Boston.)
- Level 1310: 49
- Level 1325: 84
- Level 1351: 87
- Level 1374: 61
- Level 1423: 74
- Level 1467: 125 (This is the first time in a considerable time that I have gone into triple digits on any given level, but my previous under-100 streak is now in the past. I was stuck on this for four days. At 19:20, about 19 minutes before this edit, I finally beat this level at 125 attempts, a mere six attempts shy of my previous record from January 2018.)
- Level 1513: 58
- Level 1518: 49
- Level 1549: 64
- Level 1630: 44
- Level 1651: 51
- Level 1663: 42
- Level 1711: 112 (This is the first time in months that I have gone into triple digits on a given level. Of course, it felt so rewarding that moment I finally finished the level I was stuck on all week.)
- Level 1796: 124
- Level 1797: 121 (This marks the first time I went into the triple digits on two straight levels.)
- Level 1873: 56
- Level 1908: 91 (On my winning attempt, I got +15 moves on my free spin, and won the level with 11 moves remaining.)
- Level 1909: 70
- Level 1945: 127 (I am not going to pretend this level wasn't challenging, even with the Christmas boosters. And don't ask me why we still had the Christmas boosters when it was already the 24th of January 2019. I don't know. This is the first time in 148 levels that I broke the 100 barrier.)
- Level 1975: 165
- Level 2004: 83
- Level 2105: 73
- Level 2140: 58
- Level 2194: 74
- Level 2196: 67
- Level 2208: 80
- Level 2289: 109
- Level 2299: 50
- Level 2310: 84 (I started this level around 4:00 p.m. on July 5, 2019, and "Extremely Hard" is right. I was stuck for nearly four days. I can't remember the last time I was stuck in both Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Friends Saga on one level for more than three days at a time, if ever. Given that the levels are getting increasingly more difficult, I will not be surprised if it happens again. Finally, at 12:13 p.m. on July 9, I passed the level after 84 attempts in four days. I should note that, due to some hardship in real life, such as homework, school, and other rather personal events, it felt more like thousands of attempts.)
- Level 2321: 118 (There are only 18 jellies, so it must be easy, right? Wrong. They are all hard to reach. It was probably the perfect recipe for a level I would fail 117 times.)
- Level 2328: 72
- Level 2335: 72
- Level 2337: 49
- Level 2356: 82
- Level 2358: 151
- Level 2380: 50
- Level 2391: 65
- Level 2398: 51 (I was not expecting this level to be hard. My first impression was that it was easy to drop the ingredients because the exits were at the bottom and easy to reach, but what I didn't realize at the time was that getting them onto the conveyor belt in the first place was the hard part. This is definitely a level that I judged by its cover much too soon.)
See User:Tasty Sugar Track/Previous Hardest Levels for more information.
- Number 5 - Level 252 Had I made this list in December 2017, this would have been my number one spot, but now it is number five because of two updates that I don't like. In February, they made Dexter's Delight unavailable to my version, and earlier this month, they converted Level 252 into a moves level, so you can no longer play past 25 moves (yes, I know you have 28 moves if Space Dash is active). I reached Level 252 on Saturday, 25 February 2017, the fourth and last Saturday of that month.
- Number 4 - Level 325 This is a very hard level, but when I do bring down the last ingredient, it feels so rewarding. Also, cascades are plenty on this level, so you can fill your sugar meter quickly.
- Number 3 - Level 344 Also a good level to play if you are looking to fill your sugar meter. This isn't the first ingredients level on this list, and you can bet that it isn't the last. I love the ingredients level theme on mobile (which is used for timed levels if you're playing on the web version).
- Number 2 - Level 185 You cannot use boosters (as if they would do you any good on this level anyway). This level gives you more than twice as many moves as Level 55, so at least I don't always feel like I am low on moves the moment I start playing it.
- Number 1 - Level 1476 This is hands down one of my favorite levels to earn colour bombs for the Space Race. You are pretty much guaranteed to have at least 4-5 before you even make your first move. You have 50 moves. Another reason I love this level so much is that I can earn millions of points on it. Maybe it's just me, but effective levels to earn points for Space Race on the last planet are few and far between. On most levels, it is the norm to earn the low handful or none at all. But this level breaks the mold in every way.
Number of times I was forced to restart CCS application: 00009 since February 1, 2019
- I will be unable to make any edits between 8:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays (00:30-02:30 UTC on Tuesdays and Fridays).
- And speaking of Mondays, I will be unable to make any edits between 9:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. on Mondays.
- I love cascades because they score me so many points. I think they are a key to making a level fun for me. On the other hand, they can be annoying when they ruin plans.
- I don't mind difficult levels. In fact, I specifically enjoy the challenge factor and the mystery of not knowing when I am finally going to pass the difficult level, whether it be my 1st attempt, my 4th, or my 120th, or whatever. I love the idea of not knowing what my golden number will be.
- I do mind boring levels, though. For me, "hard" and "boring" are not synonyms, and "easy" and "entertaining" are also not synonyms. Not all easy levels are fun, and not all hard levels are boring. For example, I have fun when playing Level 325, a hard level, but I don't have nearly as much fun playing Level 126, a level with minuscule difficulty. Even a level rated "extremely hard" can still be fun, for instance: Level 1518.
- There is no question about it that King uses the "difficulty" factor to get his players to pay gold and use money to buy more gold. King isn't nearly as aggressive when it comes to the "yawn" factor, that is, the use of "boring" levels to get us to pay. I did find Level 1081 and Level 1124 to be quite boring for me, but other than that, all other levels are fine by me. Some levels seem boring at first, such as Level 1208, but become fun once you get past the icing and pave the way for more cascades to happen. But let's remember that our beloved Level 252 didn't give us a whole lot of cascades until we would clear the icing and make space on the board.
- The "Session Hijacking" glitch is like being scratched by a cat, because normally neither does happen, but it almost never feels good when either does happen. You also don't always know why. Yes, sometimes it happens seemingly out of the blue and you don't know why your cat just scratched you. It's also not always your fault. I guess it sometimes happens seemingly out of the blue sky.
- The Unlimited Lives gift can be a blessing or a curse depending on when I receive it. A good time to receive that gift is when I have plenty of free time. A bad time to receive that gift is right at the start of some college class, because even if I have a lenient professor who allows me to use my phone in class, I feel uncomfortable having to spend five minutes of valuable classroom time being distracted by a King game. Unlimited Lives is an awesome gift, but there is a time and place for it, and sometimes it activates at a good time and sometimes it activates at a bad time. In early 2019, the game was giving me the gift weekly every Tuesday, and I am so glad that was temporary and it is over and done. I hope that when/if I do have an evening class on a Tuesday, this trend will not start back up again.
Note: Before you make fun of my moments, it helps to know that although these events are normally unlikely, I have been playing this game since December 2016, so I have definitely been playing the game more than long enough to see some weird events happen. This makes these moments less remarkable than they seem at first glance. Even unlikely events are cumulatively likely in sufficiently large samples.
- On May 14, 2018, I finished Level 55 without reaching the target score. This is a situational irony because on many replays of Level 55, my score will blow way past the three-star score.
- On August 27, 2018, I woke up in the morning with no idea of what the Random Number Devil had in store for me. I think most if not all of us can agree on Very Easy for Level 344, and at least 80% of the time (possibly more), I do win that level. That day, for some reason, I just couldn't seem to win that level twice in a row without using hammers or switchers (0.8 * 0.8 = 0.64 = 64%), and as you can imagine, I got extremely frustrated. I did eventually manage to win twice in a row, but it was a lot more trouble than it should've been. I played it 22 times that day and won only 15 times. I was in a very bad mood for four hours straight that day.
- On August 31, 2018, at around 10:45 a.m., I failed Level 3, and carelessly pressed the "Play On" button. I am the kind of player who likes to collect as much gold as I can, and I didn't even notice I failed until my conscience told me I had just hit the forbidden "Play On" button, and I felt egg on my face. It hurt for a few minutes, but I quickly got back on track.
- At around 4:00 p.m. on February 24, 2019, I failed Level 2. Believe it or not, it was much easier to fail even easy levels due to the change to the Build-a-Bot system and the removal of Space Dash. It hurt for about 10-15 minutes, but I did get back on track.
- On March 1, 2019, I played Level 325 to earn some sugar track prizes, and even though I did not pass the level, this was a happy moment for a special reason. I used 43 of my 50 moves bringing down no ingredients, but failed the level with only two ingredients remaining. Yes, I brought down ten ingredients in only seven moves.
- On March 28, 2019, I failed Level 1476. Yes, another undesirable milestone goes straight into my treasure bag.
- On April 26, 2019, at 23:10:30 UTC, I won Jackpot on the Daily Booster Wheel. In a funny coincidence, a comment was added to that very page just a few short minutes before that happened.
- 1 - March 26, 2018 (a few minutes after I created this account)
- 5 - March 26, 2018 (later during that same sitting that same day)
- 18 - March 27, 2018 (first edit on this profile from a date other than my join date)
- 50 - March 30, 2018
- 100 - April 7, 2018
- 600 - July 13, 2018
- 700 - July 27, 2018
- 800 - August 11, 2018
- 900 - August 22, 2018
- 1,000 - September 1, 2018
- 1,024 - September 3, 2018
- 1,100 - September 8, 2018
- 1,111 - September 8, 2018
- 1,250 - September 21, 2018
- 1,500 - October 12, 2018
- 1,600 - October 17, 2018
- 2,000 - December 28, 2018
- 2,222 - February 7, 2019
- 2,500 - March 30, 2019
- 3,000 - July 19, 2019
Number of achievement points I had on my profile at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (03:59 UTC or 04:59 UTC depending on the time of year) on the following dates.
- March 31, 2018: 260
- March 31, 2019: 3,400
- April 30, 2019: 3,400
- May 31, 2019: 3,430
- June 30, 2019: 3,580
- July 27, 2019: 3,780
- August 31, 2019: 3,780
- September 10, 2019: 3,780