NOTE: THIS LDC IS OVER.
Welcome to my 11th design contest, <insert name here> ! Everyone is free to participate and submit entries to my contest, except anon users. But before you participate, you must read the rule first, so that your entry will be qualified.
The rule is very simple: Since the LDC topic is all about "Extra colour", so it is related to a candy order level that has lucky candies, where a specific colour required is found there. Here is your guide when making an entry:
1) For a three-coloured entry, the order must be purple.
2) For a four-coloured entry, the order must be red.
3) For a five-coloured entry, the order must be yellow.
4) For a six-coloured entry, the order must be cyan. (optional)
5) The level must contain lucky candies.
6) NO fan elements.
7) However, all elements and blockers are allowed.
8) It's up to you how you will measure the star scores.
9) The moves of your entry must be less than 75 and more than 25.
10) No impossible entry.
I will give you 6 days to create your entry. Just like my first ten LDCs, you can create your entry only once. You can correct errors of your entry but do not change it completely.
Be creative. Enjoy, have fun, and good luck!
Deadline: May 18, 2016
I will be giving templates to the 3rd, 2nd, and 1st placers!
|1||User:LucasH181||Simple, but interesting with 4 colours. Still two thumbs up in there :)|
|2||User:Edwin91476||One of the ideas that has originality in terms of lucky candy placement. Usually common :)|
|3||User:DoCheonGong||Interesting smiley face :)|
|4||User:Dmorris1.elmore.rr.com||There must be a specific description and entry image. There's always next time :)|